Decided to a try a Big Mac for the first time. This thing is disgusting. Tastes rubbery...

Decided to a try a Big Mac for the first time. This thing is disgusting. Tastes rubbery. Cheese feels like licking a plastic bag. The whole thing is pretty bland. Idk why this burger is such a meme.

I had mcdonalds for the first time in years a few weeks ago. The bun and patties definitely were very bland and rubbery. I remember them being okay but it's just awful now. I can't imagine getting McDonalds over any other fast food burger now.

rubbery is the wrong word. rubbery is chewing gum.

Actually, the Big Mac is a pretty tasty treat.

tell me how you really feel

Good on you... I read that only 20% of millennials have ever eaten a Big Mac.

Anyway, it's a lot more of a textural thing with contrasting tastes.

Chewy almost creamy fats layered against slightly crunchy things like lettuce, onion, and pickle.

Slightly sour flavors like the vinegar in the sauce and pickles against the sugar in the sauce.

Try their chicken burgers. Fucking delicious. The sriracha crispy chicken burgers are sex tier.

Big Mac and chicken big Mac both suck. Try the wmost expensive burgers there. They're a whole different story. Also cheeseburgers. They're good tier

Ordering beef products at McDonalds is like ordering fish at a steakhouse

McDonalds is basically just a fast food chicken place at this point. None of the chicken options are actually good, but they're better than straying off-menu

FOR ME
OR
R
M
E

Why wouldn't I just get a wendy's chicken sandwich which is infinitely better?

To be, if i'm going to pretend to have self respect I'm not going to eat wendys. Either go garbage or dont bother.

I just like Wendy's because it tastes better. I don't really care about if it's the classier national fast food chain.

Nah what I mean is, for wendy's price and the pretend of it tasting it better I might as well go to a diner.

>tfw got a wendy's flyer with a ton of awesome coupons yesterday

Gonna use the 2 for $4 chicken sandwich coupon. Get a spicy chicken sandwich and a grilled chicken one. Yum.

The great thing about McDonald’s is that it doesn’t need your approval. It will continue to succeed without you.

Pretty much this.

If I want to spend more than $2 on a hamburger I might as well go to 5 guys not McDonalds.

I thought McPoopies was becoming less and less popular, due to the fact that other fast food is either cheaper or tastes better.
At least that's what I heard a year ago.

Yeah, it's very unpopular among college aged white hipsters.

Literally everybody else still loves it.

Define “popular”. You mean it’s generating less advertisements, and people are talking about it less? Because that’s one thing, but the fact is McDonald’s is a staple. Sure, it’s mostly Mexicans and old people who make up a large percentage of its patrons, but it’s an inoffensive and simple restaurant, which makes it the perfect choice for quick meals. Plus, they’re inside every Walmart, which guarantees them a steady flow of trashy customers who need a quick bite before/ after their quick shopping spree.

Face it. They’re not great, but they’re not going anywhere either.

I meant that they were actually losing sales.

The first hamburger I ever had was a McDonalds one, which resulted in me thinking I hated hamburgers until I someone convinced me to try a decent homemade one in college.

Since then I've had burgers from cookouts and a bunch of other restaurants, including five guys, and the only thing that even came close to being as bad as McDonalds were the burgers at my college cafeteria, which was known for it's inconsistent quality. McDonalds truly is bottom of the barrel.

After a quick googling, it looks like they're back on the rise. Damn, I was hoping they would die in my lifetime too.

>I meant that they were actually losing sales.

Are they losing more sales than other restaurants?
Because Applebees and Chilis are fucking DESPERATE right now.

Even among their competition, more people go to McDs than to burger king.

You don't drive on your way to work and see a line of cars wrapped around burger king for a big cup of that hot BK Joe.

Meanwhile, McD's actually has OK coffee. I'd say it's better than Dunkin Donuts coffee, which is basically brown colored water

>fast food coffee

Big Mac is delicious

As crazy as it sounds, McDonald’s has good coffee.

In fact, when I go shopping for Kcups, McDonald’s brand is usually at least a dollar more expensive than Starbucks Kcups.

Maybe it means nothing. I for one love their coffee. It’s not as good as percolating my own coffee, but it’s a damn good alternative.

McDonalds uses newman's own or whatever, it's fine.

nobody has actually liked big macs since the 80's dude

nailed it didntya

that looks like a professional promo pic and still doesn't look like something i want to eat

Taking out the middle bun and replacing the big airy sesame buns with normal buns makes the Big Mac 100% better, it's not even the same sandwich
Better yet, just order a McChicken with Mac Sauce - it's cheaper and tastier

>he fell for the Veeky Forums McDonald's is good meme

Millennial here (pls don't lynch me), never had a McDonald's product other than that one time a friend gave me a chicken nugget.

You sound like a shill tho desu.

Last time I went to McDonalds my fries were cold, my Big Mac was cold and messy, and my Coke tasted like carbonated water. That was 2 years ago and havent had McDonalds since.

its a whole new restaurant now

Nothing of value would be lost, that's for sure. Don't worry, McDonald's will disappear when America inevitably falls from grace and becomes a third world country.

>Kcups

Here I can order a Big Mac with 2x2 patties, 2x sauce and 2x cheese which fixes the whole dryness problem. A regular Big Mac is indeed quite boring. But they often offer 2 for the price of 1 with coupons which is a good deal if you are outside and hungry.

Yeah that sounds about right

The new buttermilk chicken tenders are also awful and rubbery.

>limit 5

I read on here that some guy orders fries with no salt at McDonald's so that they would make a new batch every time to make sure they're hot and fresh