Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ7Fjsr6Ebk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>@disgruntledmom

This bitch on the edge.

burn the coal, pay the toll

I hate to say it, but there's nothing stopping that from working. Obviously you'd want your dishwasher to be completely clean of soap and other chemicals, and you'd want to be sure you live in an area with pretty good tap water. But if those conditions are met, it'd work. The dishwasher gets extremely hot to kill bacteria on the dishes and dry them, and that heat applied to wet potatoes would steam them.

Tony Instagram III for inventing that shit app.

>good tap water
the absolute state of amerishit. the fact that you worry about this proves its a 3rd world country.

obsessed

not really baked though, are they? 0/10

Tap water has different mineral deposits and flavours based on reigions. Since we are a fuck huge country akin to the size of Russia and we have different rural areas and climates, of course we dont have the same quality in whatever fucking Shitganistan you live in.

Our third world missles will have you begging to be a citizen of the burger.

this is how you kill the whole family

just steamed a baked potato for hubby!!! just microwaved some fries!!! just poached some tilapia in the toaster oven for bae!!!!!

Absolute troll/satire, but seems like something someone extremely lazy and/or stoned might use to wash potatoes.

#wifeyMaterial
Not had one of those threads for a while

The numbers add up chief

i don't think most dishwashers get hot enough to cook potatoes. vegetables don't really cook below 80C

>no butter
I'd kick her out of bed tbqh

Incredible

Appreciate the mediocre-tier autism.

>Appreciate the mediocre-tier autism.
This is my calling.

Even the stuff people worry about with our American tap water is way better than most other countries best water. You get the wrong opinion due to the way things are worded.

you better not be joking about the doneness of the toast, put some butter on and that's as good as toast gets

>baked
steamed

is it steaming if its in foil?

>shaken
stirred

you missed at least one

>how do you avoid soap tastes?
valid question
>don't put soap in LOL
jesus dude she's good looking but dumb as a box of hammers

nothing like a nice bowl of pesto with briquettes for breakfast

>boiled potatoes
>baked

I live in australia and my tapwater is great. But the tapwater in the town 25km away where I work is suspect at best.

>Dating third worlder on student visa
>Refuses to drink tap water, only bottled
>What the fuck do you drink back home?
>Tap water
>Why would you do that?
>Our water isn't dirty
Redpilled, but to be fair this was Corpus Christi.

Do...you know how big America is? I mean, it's really big. Almost half of the landmass of the western hemisphere. Far bigger than any other country save for russia. We have varying water here, simple as that.

Hot cycle and steam clean. They can get to at least 212 f.

Canada?

i think that's yerba mate tea

Actually, with the amount of water the dishwasher dispenses, that's quite valid. Early on, you'll get a little soap on the potatoes, but it will get flushed off very thoroughly by the end of the 2nd cycle - thoroughly enough you won't get any soap taste.

Countries by Size

Russia: 17,075,200 km2 (6,592,771 mi 2)
Canada: 9,984,670 km2 (3,854,082 mi2)
United States: 9,631,418 km2 (3,717,727 mi2)
China: 9,596,960 km2 (3,704,426 mi2)
Brazil: 8,511,965 km2 (3,285,618 mi2)
Australia: 7,686,850 km2 (2,967,124 mi2)
India: 3,287,590 km2 (1,269,009 mi2)
Argentina: 2,766,890 km2 (1,068,019 mi2)
Kazakhstan: 2,717,300 km2 (1,048,877 mi2)
Algeria: 2,381,740 km2 (919,352 mi2)

So, Russia is nearly twice as big as USA. Canada, USA, China, Brazil and Australia are quite similar size. Then there's an actual gap, followed by all the smaller countries, starting with India.

Americentrism showing up.

>when you visit Veeky Forums after smoking meth

roastie just got put on blast

OBSESSED

Do you have any idea how shitty the water is in most European countries? As a Dutchfag I can say even the French have shitty tap water. Don't even get me started on the Mediterranean

How is this better than throwing 100 potatoes in the oven though?

Me for still spending time on this shitty fucking board.

It's not.

in real life the latter bagel is far superior.

Not applicable to thots.

>implying ovens are that big

how do you wash them, smart guy? You gonna wash 100 potatoes on your own?

this is a great point actually the dishwasher handles all that annoying potato washing

Tap water here in Italy is ok to drink, we just need to use softeners because there's so much fucking calcium in it

You win this round

>3rd world country
you don't actually understand the words you're using, stop posting

why do my dishes always smell of soap then

underrated

America is actually larger than Canada in terms of land mass

Further, while Australia and Canada are about as big, they only live in small concentrated portions of their country

You might be using the wrong soap. Your dishwasher might have a problem so that it never fully drains. It could also be a water quality issue. More information is needed to answer your question.

My hometown and the general area they pull the water from has very sandy soil. The water is just fucking crystal clear in the taste.
But where I live now the it's practically pure clay, and the water taste like shit.

being this new

Stupid question, next.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ7Fjsr6Ebk

What does that mean? Canada is bigger than the US, number of people doesn't affect that.

As someone who has a retarded brother I can say, without a doubt, you fit the bill.

It means when you talk about actual land, you know that stuff you stand on, live on, etc, America is larger.

Canada is large when you include the bodies of water.

That's not how land mass works. You can say "there is more inhabited land in the US than Canada" but you cannot say "there is more landmass in the US than Canada"

The point you are trying to make is correct, there are more "flavors" of local tap water in the US than Canada because there are more townships in more places, but the way you said it was incorrect by every metric. Use this as an opportunity to learn.

Most ovens in America are bigger than dishwashers

are you stupid? that is exactly how landmass works.

>akin to the size of Russia
>Russia: 17 million km2
>United States: 9.8 million km2
>akin

American edukayshon, every single time.

I think you are misunderstanding what I'm saying, maybe using the term "land mass" was a mistake, but by all practical purposes, the country of Canada isn't larger than the US

I was about to post that earlier, but I went and checked. It's the opposite. A standard dishwasher is much larger than an normal (aka "half size" ) home oven.

However, the oven can hold multiple racks inside it, whereas the dishwasher usually only has two.

No, it isn't, you fucking retard. Quit being wrong on purpose.

Depends on what you mean, Canada is technically larger than the US, but most of Canada is inhospitable frozen wastes for most of the year, and the majority of it is not permanently inhabited.

the US has more square footage of dry land than canada. that is what land mass is.

Russian was used as a demonstration because it is in Europe and is part of a continent and not its own continent. Canada isnt an option and Australia is its own thing and China is a fucking shithole. Lrn2Speculate

I stand corrected. Please accept my apology for being so rude.

First world means allied with NATO
Second world means allied with Soviets/Commies in general
Third world means allied with neither/neutral
It has nothing to do with economic prosperity or standard of living

"Dry" ( heat element the same size that's in the bottom of an electric oven turns on...)

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

kek

He is literally right. Now the only moniker that matters is "Developed" vs "Developing."

since the USA is a large country akin to the size of Europe(excluding russia) our country has multiple biomes, areas ranging from tundras in Alaska, to plains in the midwest, and two separate mountain ranges running down the east and west, one of which create a large dry mountainous plateau with several deserts littered around it

because if our larger more variant eco system compaired to Europe, a lot of out tap water has different levels of quality due to different minerals and processing methods for these minerals
Ironically, most of the dangerous tap water is actually in cities with large minority populations due to low tax income, and poor maintenance of infrastructure
would you consider the tap water in Bulgaria to be the same as France, or Sweden?

>being this retarded

it's a moniker developed during the cold war
the only reason we associate poor countries with third world countries is because most of them were poor

>typical american doubling down on his stupidity and ignorance

>America has mountains

no it doesn't retard, you just want mountain like the alps, so you need to lie like a stupid fucking American about landmarks you'll never have faggot

America is a big flat wasteland of shitty water and people

This desu only good tap water is in Scandinavian countries, netherlands and Flanders. Dunno about krautland.

only good vater in Deutschland is in Bavaria

rest is gross muslim shithole wasteland

Rockies are a much larger chain of mountains than the Alps retard.

That cunt deserves shit burnt toast for playing for Man United.

she says "wrapped in foil" but she doesn't have them wraped in foil?????????????????????

I think she wrapped them in foil after cooking them, then placed the wrapped potatoes into a cooler to keep them warm.

I apologise for the image, I genuinely assumed I was on /r9k/ based on the content of this thread

It means she wrapped them in foil and put them in a cooler after taking them out of the dishwasher.

That is a common practice among caterers when you have to cook a lot of potatoes at once. They're not fully cooked in the dishwasher. They cook from residual heat while they sit in the cooler (which is insulated, trapping the heat inside).

what's fucked up is that the bitch asking the question probably cooks for others at least occasionally. when they're not recovering from food poisoning, anyway.

For an autistic you can't count for shit.

Had a solid kek

>tfw I live in western NC
>the tap water is of excellent quality, coming from cold mountain streams and rivers

WNC too

Water is bretty good, but mine is hard AF

Eh, that's not exactly very original. Quite a few years ago there was some young hipster cook here in Germany (before hipsters were even a thing) who became famous for cooking the fish for his guest in the dishwasher.

You're arguing with a europoor. Don't even bother refuting it.

I live in wnc , the water is disgusting

Trashville?