Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mKHUPf5uWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do actual alcoholics afford booze?

Live in a country where being NEET is easy

>have a drink to get rid of my hangover
>end up crackin up a new bottle

morning boys

I drank too much last night. Normal palpations and sweats. Get up for my regular morning alcoholic diarrhea shits. Smelled terrible as usual, but I was so nauseated that immediately turned around and vomited, causing the diarrhea to splash in my face, leading to more vomiting until I start puking blood. Cleaned up, poured a drink, and feel better now.

Fuck being an alcoholic.

The nausea sucks

>torn between two girls
>torn between what jobs I want to do
>torn ACL so need to find a new way to pass the time

Got trashed on sarsaparilla, cheap vodka and a touch of lemonade, to help my decision making. It didn't work, but at least I have the comforting familiarity of a hangover

I sorta forgot about women a while back.

19 years old and can't resist a drink at night. I find being sober so fucking boring. I'm going through 6 packs of beer each day and it's getting too expensive, probably gonna switch to the bottle.

just smoke weed. 19 is young enough that youre probably not psych dependent on liquor

>1pm
>Drinking alone at home
>Listening to some stupid "erotic hypnosis hands free orgasm" garbage
Do those shits ever even work for anyone?
They're fun to listen to anyway

I've read weed fucks you up later down the track psychologically. Schizophrenia and things like that. I've got no mental illness in my family but I don't want to risk losing my mind.

Don’t believe everything you read. Chronic alcoholism will get you locked up, thrown in a loony bin or dead. Excessive weed is immeasurably safer than excessive booze.

Go with the brunette

You prefer a slow and terribly painful death by organ failure?

>1pm

where do you live?

>exchange one vice for another
yeah good idea, i really want to be dependent on something that'll cost me half my paycheck every two weeks. hey it'll free my pineal gland from calcification!!

It wont make everyone hate you, it won’t ruin your life and it won’t kill you. Stop with the ignorant anti-weed stuff. If you don’t like it, don’t use it, but don’t dissuade others from escaping this nightmare.

Estonia

At least you’ll have a pineal gland, not just a pile of rotting corpse with a life of pain and regret left behind.

i dont smoke weed but loads of people that I know do and all of them are high functioning.

nice. it's 6 am here in Kentucky.

>brunette

A
>stubborn, quite shy and somewhat prudish
>incredibly caring and understanding, with a great sense of humour
>different tastes in most things
>perfect bunda
>great old friends, as well as being an ex
>was the only one who stuck by me when I was depressed
>solid job for a multinational

B
>student (a fair bit younger than me)
>sharp as anything
>much more of a libertine
>similar tastes in music, food, interests
>undeniable chemistry
>sibling doesn't like her
>almost the forbidden fruit

Neither.
Why bother with women?

Mornin

all women are the same, some are just uglier. pick whichever one is least ugly

>take ativan and go to bed early
>have to go mail shit
>fucking hot water heater doesn't work for some reason
>20F

WELP. Guess I'm staying home and drinking today

Date A, have 3-somes with B.

i dont bother to look at the date anymore

alcohol cures my anxiety of being alive

just put old dip tobacco back in my mouth

I don't really get how people can dip, it seems like the worst nicotine delivery system.

Does anyone else get really hypersensitive to smell? Wonder if it's got something to do with the alcohol.

YES. Holy Christ finally someone who agrees with me. My sense of smell is absolutely insane and has been ever since I began drinking vodka.
I do notice that my mouth is dry as hell after vodka, Im guessing maybe ethanol dissolves the mucosal lining in the nose/throat, and as such removes any barrier between my nose and the stuff I’m sniffing. I can smell fucking everything

Oh brother. I am relieved to know it's not just me, thought I was going fucking crazy.

welp i tricked the last person i know into DDing for me. that means i officially have no one. good night though

I've been getting into collecting vinyl records to offset my dependency, and it's been working really well.

I'm not drinking out of boredom anymore, I have something to look forward to on my weekend that isn't drinking. Something to divert my income away from booze onto. And I have something personal and special to show for it. I haven't felt proud of myself like this in a long time.

Find something that can make you happy, anons. Whatever it might be.

>DDing
Double dosing? Double dicking? Boob job? Whut b DD?

Double dicking.

I tricked 2 guy friends into fucking my love holes until my ass literally bled last night.

Some do have a little more personality/brains than others, but I'd still mostly go with the better looking one, unless there's some *huge* difference otherwise.

Fuck i get so hangover on beer, vodka is not a problem day after, but fucking shit light beer

Given the context I'm guessing it's drunk driving.

Ah. Yeah. That makes more sense than double dicking.

>wake
>panic
>two huge-as-fuck gulps of vodka
>what feels like seconds pass - but wake hours later
Three days now. I must have slept 8-10 times yest. 4 so far today I think. As soon as my bod detects fresh booze, I lose consciousness. Not sure this is a good sign.
All is not lost. Day after tomorrow, I STOP. And go back to heroin. I can’t drink any more, just can’t.

designated driving, you underaged idiot

You shooting snorting or smoking it?

Not him, but you do realize that the term "designated driver" is very specific to the US (and maybe Canada, dunno) so somebody not understanding the term could just be somebody from a different country. At first I didn't understand what DD meant, since I come from a place with ample public transportation and the concept of DD just doesn't really exist in that manner. So maybe think before you start insulting people.

I wish I was young.
I smoke it, but by way of cunning crafting of tinfoil, I’ve devised a method whereby I can fire 100mg straight at my brain in about ten seconds. I might post a pic if I’m sufficiently alive.

>Amphetamines?
Everything ok
>Alcohol?
Everything ok
>Nicotine?
Everything ok
>Caffeine?
Feel like zombie and get super tired but unable to sleep

Science can't explain this

I've only snorted, I'd love to see a decent method to smoke. Heroins a bad idea for me at this time in life.

im gonna go pass out fuck everything fuck everyone fuck all of you i fucking godd amn i love you guys dont ever leave me

have a good snooze lad :)

today is cleaning day, speakers on full, beer and vodka is going down.

youtube.com/watch?v=-mKHUPf5uWQ

its gonna be a guuuuuuud day lads

I don't like speed. It makes you feel good/focused/etc for about 60 minutes (without the euphoria of coke), then you feel irritable for 3 hours. Pretty shit trade off.

Solution A is only take about 3-4mg, which will make the good feeling minimal, but doesn't make me irritable after.

Solution B keep taking more and more! Not fun in long run.

Also it's gonna fuck your heart you real quick.

Thanks Co/ck/ I haven't heard this song for a while!!!!

Liked the video to this too

>Think it's am
>It's actually pm

fuck me

please pray for me al/ck/anons

Am i the only functional alcoholic over here? I drink 4 times a week but I have a part-time job as a paralegal at a law firm specialized in international corporate and tax law. I'm currently finishing my 2nd and 3rd master's degree, have an appartment, a girlfriend and enjoy my time with friends. You guys need to man the fuck up.

you drink almost a litre of whisky until 6 am and then get up to go to work four times/week? I dont even know how id be in a master's degree seminar drunk

>want to go to the burger store
>too wasted
>want to sleep too
>literlaly unable to sleep because who the fuck knows

why

The problem is you're assuming you drink as much as a lot of the people in these threads.

>4 times a week

Well shit why don't you just put a dress and twirl around for us Sally.

That was meant for And not

woke up in the grass in a park this morning at 5:45 am. not quite frost but cold as hell, only had a tshirt. any of you ever got hypothermia or anything? i gotta be more careful come winter

i stopped drikning for a solid 18 days. hoping this makes these results normal : )

I didn't assume i was on your guys level but shit man up, drink a bit less and make something out of your life. I drink too much, i smoke too much and I don't sleep nearly enough. I'll probably die young but not as miserable as you guys. Drink half a liter and go to sleep earlier.

All valid points but don't call yourself an alcoholic to people who wake up shaking and puking every morning, 4 times a week is a different set of issues my dude.

it's frustrating is all when a normie is all "omg I drink sooo much im such an alcoholic! lmao XD" we've all heard it a million times.

Did you read that in the seventies? It's possible that it could if you were already predisposed to developing schizophrenia, but too much booze can do exactly the same thing. If there's no history of schizophrenia in your family, then it's very unlikely that weed or booze will trigger it.

Gout came back. Gotta hobble to the off license

Same sad thing is I'm but compared to friends I'm better off

Are you that insufferable that your friends stop talking g to you after one drunk ride?

I'm the functional alcoholic. Drink about a 3-4 handles plus beers a week, have a good office job and some friends/drinking buddies, no duis. You're the recreational drinker

Feel better bro.

Starting a downward spiral into alcoholism. Realized the other day that I have absolutely no friends. The discord server I was on I pretty much just intrude on. If anyone actually liked me they probably would have added me.

That on top of my earlier realizations that I will probably never have an RL friend, let alone romantic interest, pretty much compounds my problem.

As far as I can see, I can either cry myself to sleep, kill myself, or get drunk enough that I don't really give a shit either way.

You might be pregnant.

You might not understand the word "alcoholic" if you think we can drink less just like that.

Do you need friends? Do you want friends?

I probably need friends if I get so depressed about not having any.

Somehow can't get drunk tonight after 2 bottles of wine and some vodka.
How to compensate?

>went on /soc/ again to try to get friends
>one person added me
>my fucking autistic responses and inability to hold a decent god damn conversation caused them to lose interest and remove me
It's probably best if I just die.

Having a jim beam and pepsi, First time in over 4 years.

This was my brothers favorite drink, He was killed 4 years ago.

I would end my own life to have him back for just 24 hours

Oh the feels lads....They are good and bad....

/soc/ is not for making friends, it's for posting pics of your dick.

what do you chat on?

I have autism and zero friends, I'll talk to you.

The only other people I talk to is my dad and occasionally one of my brothers

I hate this.

And?
do you really need one?
How many people are you naturally comfortable with?

favorite vodka?

Kill yourself instead for being a weak man who's dependent on the liquid Jew.

Russian standard or ketle

I like absolut, but I'm a poorfag who hasn't bought anything more expensive anyways

JUST

Has your doctor warned you about liver damage yet?

moskovskaya.

No matter how much water I drink, I’m still gagging with thirst. Why

>Why
alcohol abuse is destroying your body

nephritis.

Guess that’d explain why I’m pissing blood.
Oh well. Time for a drink so I don’t care.

See Cirrhosis isn't even the worst danger.

Wonder how I’ll die. Feel like it’s not far off.
Cancer
Heart disease
Stroke
Lung disease
Liver disease
Kidney disease
Not sure which to choose

aren't alcoholics more likely to get pancreatitis than cirrhosis? IIRC less than 10% of even the hardest alcoholics end up getting cirrhosis

I'm on the fifth day of a binge. I'm not even enjoying it at this point, I just keep choking more booze down into my sick stomach to help ease the crippling anxiety.

Seems likely. I’ve had pancreatitis and pancolitis for forever. Began not long after I turned to the trampnectar. Guess cancer will fug muh shiz. That or a stroke; already got plenty of brain damage showing under MRI. 3-4 new brain lesions every 6 months, or at least, that was the approximate rate of damage being done 3 years ago, when I stopped bothering going to doctors.

Nothing for weeks ;_;
It’s all ogre
My last chance of love, is kil. She left me, to either sober up or die.
Oh sweet morsels of precious hope, how savagely and cruelly you are torn from my soul. I can only suffer so much before requiem gives way, to dead, dry indifference.

At what point do we really need to start worrying about this? I know older (60+) people who likely haven't drawn a sober breath in 40 years or more and they are healthy. I am 30 and have been a binge drinker for 10 years. Sometimes I will spend several days at a time loaded, but I also go without for long periods

thanks for the advice brah gon turn my life around

Dude, That was a guy the entire time. I'm almost positive