It's fucking bullshit Oreo is LITERALLY a knockoff brand of Hydrox cookies...

It's fucking bullshit Oreo is LITERALLY a knockoff brand of Hydrox cookies. Yet people buy them thinking "oh these are the original".

For all the shit people say about not liking knockoff foods they sure as hell love eating them. It's bullshit fucking bullshit

maybe dont make a cookie sound like its a brand of bleach.

Successful marketing can beat an original in the market place, there have been electronic devices with better functionality than other devices and fail due to crappy advertising.

N E W F A G S
E
W
F
A
G
S

the oreo chad vs the hydrox virgin

So let me get this straight, people will actually BUY bullshit so long as it's marketed and advertised well?

You do realize how sad that is?

If it taste awesome like an oreo, yes.

>this copy and paste bait thread again

8^(

do hydrox cookies taste any good?

>So let me get this straight, people will actually BUY bullshit so long as it's marketed and advertised well?
Obviously.

>>You do realize how sad that is?
Sure. But that doesn't change the fact that is most certainly a thing. Most people, whether they even realize it themselves or not, are slaves to marketing.

how the human brain works buddy.

I bet your faggotass would be on reddit if the news didn't make Veeky Forums seem edgy

Oreos taste like radioactive garbage.

Hydrox taste incredibly better they have actual chocolate and real cream

that does sound good, too bad the marketing jew got them

do they only sell them in specific regions?

No that's not how the human brain works assclown. That's how idiots justify what they buy knowing it's garbage. Real people with brains actually look into shit they eat.

They sell them in the UK and US, idk about Canada though. But id go to hell and back to enjoy the taste of Hydrox cookies. They are innovative and the first cream cookie,

you do know most people are retarded right?

nobody thinks hydrox is inferior, we hust know that oreo was better at marketing a worse product to dumb people

I refuse to believe people are stupid on such a high degree.

you are not as intelligent as you think you are

>I refuse to beleive

WAKE UP NIGGA

Do you have to make this thread on every single board every single day?
Do you have a life?
Like... at all?

>this thread
>AGAIN
hidden, saged, reported

Stop posting this gay ass thread faggot. No one cares.

Yeah. Why the fuck do you think Call of Duty actually sells well?

Go to /v/ and stop shilling call of duty

Grow the fuck up, it's a thread about cookies.

So you're just gonna repost this shit every time your threads 404, huh?

People need to be told the truth. Oreos are Knockoffs of a great cookie

>not available on Jet
it's shit.

picrel

Oh yeah, fucking morons buy a pack of oreos and don't even think" I wonder I this is ripping off another cookies that I don't give a shit about and have no reason to know". Clearly intelligent people are more passionate about cookie eating, they don't just buy what brands they have a available in your region, they instinctively know all cookies( and takes it VERY seriously).

First question we should ask presidential candidate should be " do you eat oreos?"?

>I refuse to believe people eat a cookie they know than a cookie they don't know

You are not very bright huh?

For all the talk people give here about quality food and having the best damn taste and ingredients.

I'd expect you to GIVE A FUCK what the hell you eat and especially in the case of a knockoff brand.

Do you buy knockoff shit all the time clown? Do you eat fake meat or fake cereals? What would you rather have asshole?

The real thing or a fucking fake?

Shut the fuck up you big headed bullshitter.

Because you really want to buy a cookie called fucking Hydrox.

That's the word that comes to mind when I think of something innocent and joyful like cookies. Fucking HYDROX.

>What is Apple?
>What's CoD?
>What is pop music?
Average person easily falls for marketing. You'll be surprised by the amount of people who research stuff before making a purchasing decision.
protip: they aren't many.

I too watch Rick and Morty reddit friend :^)

You are talking about people in general and then backtracking to just ck(who should be held at higher standards when eating trash food for some reason) when given a satisfactory explanation.

And "caring about flavor " is very different from obcessing over slightly different brands of industrialized cookies

>Fake
It's not fake cookies, those are cookies made from the ingredients cookies are usually made

>What's a word that comes to mind when I want to eat a cookie

Oreo? Are you fucking kidding me? Do you not see how much of a hypocrite you're being? Oreo doesn't sound like a cookie at fucking all asshole. You're only saying it does cause its been MARKETED TO YOU

>The real thing or a fucking fake?
I don't care which is real or which is fake. I care which tastes better.

What's the word for when one company innovated something and another steals it?

What's that term...hmmm wonder what happens if I copy something someone else made with their creativity.

Dude you're promoting theft of intellectual property shut the fuck up.

DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT WANT TO EAT KNOCKOFF PRODUCTS?

STOP strawmanning

are you on the spectrum?

I can tell you think marketing has no effect on whatsoever.
Also, better naming is marketing,what's your point? I would prefer to eat a dish called chocolate cake than the same dish called shit in bag. This is marketing.

STOP
RESPONDING
TO
BAIT
AND
PASTA

>DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT WANT TO EAT KNOCKOFF PRODUCTS
Being a knockoff has absolutely no weight in my decision. Some knockoff are better,some are worst. I look for overall quality. Thing is, I can only buy a product if I know it exists (marketing)

Yes. Better chocolate flavor, crispier cookies, and less sweet overall.

This is copy and pasted from yesterday's thread. What's your end game?

That basically means you agree to being lied to for the sake of it. You aren't getting shit out of it when you're literally just being a sheep and not thinking for yourself.

You'd rather eat trash because it sounds better. Think about that and think about your life.

>Being a knockoff has absolutely no weight in my decision.

Get the fuck out my thread, if you actually have a tolerance for knockoff foods then you have no business being on this board.

I honestly feel you should die for what you just said, the difference between taste depends on who makes it. The original creators vs some people trying to cash in to make a quick buck.

What.,? That is not what I said at all. Read again, you must have responded in a hurry

this takes dedication

love religious bait

Oreo is a much more appealing name than fucking Hydrox.

That's something you put on an old man's sores.

Oreo sounds like something I use to clean my fucking tub, what the fuck are you saying?

The only reason you people use that "oh Hydrox sounds like bleach" is cause it wasn't marketed to you as well as Oreo was.

You people rather have foods that sound better but taste awful than foods that taste good and have names that don't please your fucking mental pallette

That is fucking sad

Oreo >>>>>>> shit >>>>>> generic Cookies'n cream store brand >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hydrox shit cookies

What did you say then, I didn't put words in your mouth.

Do not do that, Oreo is a literal stealer.

The rest of the post you replied to responds your objections very well. Read it again, carefully and honestly .

Typical

Of course not, my mouth is full of delicious oreos, not that hydroxide fuck shit

Oreo predates hydrox by more than half a decade, shill

>Good fucking goyim, eat the trash products out of a petty attempt to get back at a stranger.

>Good goyim fucking eat garbage cause it sounds better.

This is the same childish shit I mentioned earlier, people would rather eat garbage and know they are because it sounds better and people like seeing others pissed off.

This clown is eating Oreos out of spite,just to try and prove a point.

>Lying

Why would you do that on the internet man.

I don't even eat Oreos to begin with. I say that just to point out to you how foolish this "debate" is.

Dude, Oreo is the better sounding made-up word, and in this world marketing is king.

In the end it doesn't matter if you're selling cookies covered in gold.

If it's called SHIT: THE COOKIE...

This is stupid,you got the point right?

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

>people will actually BUY bullshit so long as it's marketed and advertised well?
Lad...

fuck you guys. i got hyped for some hydrox taste testing and my store didnt carry them. now im baking cookies like a pleb (pecans were on sale 8 dollars off, shit was so cash)

Why are making this thread again?

Are you fucking 12, of course people will

Why ask a question you already know the answer to?

Man, this thread sure has me hungry for some Oreos.

I love the unique and original taste of Oreos. There are many imitators, but nothing beats the real deal. Oreos are the best.

people are sad