Huh, never knew he was a drug addict just a few years before he got on TV. Who would have thunk it?

Huh, never knew he was a drug addict just a few years before he got on TV. Who would have thunk it?

>Worked in the food industry
>Drug addict
Nigga, you dumb.

Haven't you seen the episode where the russian guy cheerily offers him a shot of vodka and he's absolutely adamant about being "allergic" to it?

>you will never IV heroin and xanax while drinking a handle of vodka with Andrew Zimmern
Feels bad man.

There's always Bourdain.

Yeah he was strung out and homeless for a while

old meth addict i used to live with in a sober house said this guy was his sponsor. this was in minnesota so i believed him

Zimmern is the top food travel host but would be beaten by a guy who is actually able to drink with the people they interview. That guy will be me.

Pretty obvious that guy has sucked cock for drugs before.

I thought he quit drugs too.

Quit has always been a loose word with Anthony, and his gf just got raped a decade ago.

>just got raped
>a decade ago
Uh, user. That's not old.

Don't be insensitive, she just found out about it, asshole.

was is this, time class? fuck outta here

Oh my mistake. Took her a while for her psyche to determine that it was rape.

THAT SLIGHTLY SPOILED FLAVOR

all those drugs must have fucked up his brains reaction to certain tastes or something. no wonder he can eat all that shit while i would gag just from the smell.

snorting things up your nose will eventually kill your sense of smell. the smell of something contributes heavily to its taste. if you hold you nose while eating something it wont taste nearly as strong.

Yeah I've seen him eat the most revolting shit and go on about how fantastic it is. There must be some crossed wires in tbere.

>thunk it
kys

GAMEY AND BARNYARDY

No wonder from his attitude
Fucking two faced fat weasel