How do I achieve perfect mouthfeel in my sandwich build?

How do I achieve perfect mouthfeel in my sandwich build?

The sauce definitely has to touch the meat and the bun but what do I do about the lettuce?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxlife.it/2015/07/19/club-sandwich-di-antonino-cannavacciuolo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop being an autistic child and finding excuses to not eat foods you think you dont like

people who use bulshit made up words like """"texture"""" or """"mouthfeel"""" ruin cooking

Bahn Mi, classic Viet style.

That's a terrible build there. Meat on one side, then veg on other side separated by third slice of toast.

In addition to whatever sauce and toasted bread you have to balance the ratio of meat, cheese, and crunchy veg. Ideally the bread is still a bit warm and the rest of the sandwich is cold

>people who use bulshit made up words like """"texture"""" or """"mouthfeel"""" ruin cooking

What words do you suggest we use instead? Texture/mouthfeel or whatever you prefer to call it is an extremely important part of cooking. Who wants a runny, watery stew? Or limp, soggy, fried food? What word should we use that won't trigger your delicate little sperghead?

I was talking about the build order. You can put whatever you like on your sandwich, I'm sure it's great :)

It's all about the bread
thats why sandwiches are so bad at home
you need that ultra fresh chewy crusty bread.

>texture
>made up
Holy shit did you even graduate primary school? I admit it is a bit out of place as far as the culinary arts go, but it has been a word for "feel" longer than you have been alove on this planet.

Mouthfeel is made up though.

Texture isn't made up, but anyone that uses "muh texture" as a reason to not eat food is a faggot.

Texture is a thing. I don't mind eating stale cookies, but they're very different and more chewy than the crunchy fresh ones, even though they taste the same.

But it's also true that anyone who makes a big fuss about not liking certain texture is usually autistic. They can't stop being autistic though, so all we can do is round them up and put them in a camp where they won't bother us.

just aim for 1/3 crunch to 2/3 chew in terms of textural layering. Sauce on meat/bread etc. never mattered to me

So if I served you soggy limp potato chips with the consistency of wet cereal then you'd eat them?

What If I served you uncooked pasta? Would you enjoy the crunchy texture?

lettuce sucks. why do people even put it on anything? there's other ways to make things crunchy without resorting to putting watery cardboard on your food.

>has only eaten iceberg

Seriously, you need to try more vegetables.

there's better greens than lettuce for half of the shit they put it on. green onion, basil, and cilantro are all better than your shit leaf.

Put lettuce, sliced grilled chicken, mayonaise, salt pepper in a bowl and mix. To me it's perfect.

I don't know it you can see this outiside Italy but

foxlife.it/2015/07/19/club-sandwich-di-antonino-cannavacciuolo/

>that OP image
reported and hidden for homosexual propaganda

I don't have an issue with soggy potato chips and I regularly snack on raw pasta. Anything else?

personally I prefer nappa cabbage instead of lettuce

>has only eaten iceberg