Guys what the fuck kind of pumpkin is this and why does it have armored scales...

Guys what the fuck kind of pumpkin is this and why does it have armored scales? Also how does one go about preparing and cooking this monstrosity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQQ8zzNytqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When in doubt, deep fry it.

That looks like one that's been bred for decorative purposes rather than eating.

I imagine you could prepare it like any other pumpkin or squash . What's the worst case scenario? It tastes bad and you wasted an inexpensive fruit for a learning experience?

looks like hokkaido with cancer

This is something that I'd imagine growing in the plague lands in wow or from the hp lovecraft story, the color out of space.

>decorative
wat

This looks like that tree-man

>He doesn't know about decorative gourds

Cut it open, taste the edible part, prepare it according to taste.

kill it before it kills you

user i believe what you have there is an upside down dried out elephant brain, not a pumpkin

>cooking this monstrosity
Only eat it of you want Gentile warts.

I saw one of these at trader Joe's today.
Some niglet had it in a child's shipping cart, I'm sure his mother bought it with ebt.
America truly is a wonderful country

im physically repulsed by this... thing. even if it is tasty on the inside, the damage it has done to me just by my seeing make it entirely not worth it.

burn it

It's a tactical pumpkin

First roast the seeds, as warty pumpkins (aka peanut pumpkins, among other things) have nice large seeds perfect for roasting with some salt and olive oil

For the flesh itself I would highly suggest cubing it and roasting it with seasonings or putting it into a stew, or pureeing it into a soup

it literally has cancer

That looks like cracking feet sole. You can even see the pink flesh underneath

youtube.com/watch?v=CQQ8zzNytqc

>I'm ready to settle down now

:DDDD

Why is she such a best girl, Veeky Forums?

The pumpkin is dead. Bury it.

Damn OP that pumpkin is fubar.

Its got Garegs Rot, a type of fungus. Its safe to touch, but I would NOT cook that at all, you dont wanna risk possible muscle lock up by breathing in cooked particles.

Eating it would kill you.

At first I thought this was a picture of my granddad's dick LOL

That looks infected.

I think user was commenting more on the idea that someone would want to decorate with what looks like a giant's dick cheese.

Looks similar to a french heirloom squash called Galeuse D'Eysines

don't believe his lies

chop it up and make a pie with it and report back OP