Do you eat breakfast or are you a fucking faggot?

Do you eat breakfast or are you a fucking faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

neuroquantology.com/index.php/journal/issue/view/25/showToc
fb10.uni-bremen.de/homepages/wildgen/pdf/antwerpen_time.pdf
stilmens.ru/priyatnogo-appetita-ili-schaste-na-rasstoyanii-vytyanutoj-ruki/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>do you eat breakfast
Aye

>plastic tits
>no bacon in vicinity of eggs
>that random slice of tomato
>one (1) pancake

Im supposed to function on this somehow?

i would never been seen in restaurant with a women dressed like that.
how fucking embarrassing and unrefined.

>Skip breakfast
>Skip lunch
>No snacks
>Big dinner

THAT, my friends, is the superior way to eat and live. Stay full throughout the next day, and once the hunger really starts to kick its time for dinner, you sit down and stuff your face, feeling oh so satisfied, and you never have to worry about calories ever again because it's nearly impossible to go over you daily calorie net from one meal, eat whatever the fuck you want. Two Big Macs, large fries, milkshake, doesn't matter. Truly the patrician way to eat. The art of the big dinner should be taught far and wide.

Your brain starts eating itself after 2 hours of not eating

That's actually doing damage to your stomach.

I love breakfast but have been bad at getting up early recently so sometimes I have breakfast food for lunch instead.

Meme

Minor inconsequential damage that heals overnight, yes.

>Your brain starts eating itself after 2 hours of not eating
Woah holy shit I bet you even have a citation for that retarded claim! Like no really you know how fucking stupid that sounds? The brain does destroy itself under certain conditions, but not after two fucking hours.

Do you know how fucking subjective the perspective of time is? What if two hours to Billy is like 6 hours to you?

Like your stupid ass post has made me angry

>Minor inconsequential damage that heals overnight, yes.
No I mean the one meal a day thing triples your chance at having ulcers. The damage is mainly you're making yourself much more prone to acid reflux and ulcers.

>Do you know how fucking subjective the perspective of time is? What if two hours to Billy is like 6 hours to you?
Maaaaaaate...

So make yourself completely ineffeciant through the whole day then eat a massive meal then go to bed without being able to work off said massive meal.

>Maaaaaaate...
>he believes the rate of time is universal

>Do you know how fucking subjective the perspective of time is? What if two hours to Billy is like 6 hours to you?

Lunch is the worst thing you can do to yourself.

Hes right though. You ever been a kid that was sat out in timeout for five minutes? That shit felt like an hour. As an adult five minutes is nothing.

Evidently the female form frightens you. You should work on that.

Perspective of time is an actual fucking thing you highschool dropouts.
neuroquantology.com/index.php/journal/issue/view/25/showToc
fb10.uni-bremen.de/homepages/wildgen/pdf/antwerpen_time.pdf

Its a fucking neuroscience.

>"Completely inefficient"
>Yet I maintain same (in some cases increased) levels of productivity

What did he meme by this?

>go to bed without being able to work off said massive meal
>Body processes those unused calories and nutrients and stores them as energy to be used later for tommorow throughout the day

No, but really, what did he meme by this?

Perspective of time and quantifiable time measurements are two different things you wannabe science niggers. An hour is an hour regardless of how you perceive it. 60 minutes. 3600 seconds. This is objective.

That's the perception of time, your perception of time has no bearing on physics

Hear that you fucking classic dunning-kruger retard? How you perceive time doesn't change reality, whether it feels slow or fast to you has absolutely no bearing on the interactions of particles and waves.

Everyone is aware of perspective on time, doesn't make you a special snowflake. Ultimately your sense of time means jack shit because there are clocks on all modern electronic devices, and even before that people invented this nifty thing called "the watch." If either of you had ever picked up a book in your life you'd know sense of time matters in very few situations, typically only in extreme isolation. Doesn't matter how much time has passed in Billy's head if there's a clock literally telling him how much time has passed.

>what is time dilation
Yeah no shut the fuck up

>not knowing what time dilation is

>time doesn't change reality, whether it feels slow or fast to you has absolutely no bearing on the interactions of particles and waves
>time doesnt change reality
What the actual fuck? Do you know what gravity does aside from hold your fat ass down?

>not knowing what time dilation is
It's nice to see that you've tricked yourself into thinking it's relevant to this conversation though.

The circumstances that cause time dilation are not present in this scenario though. Cute try

>conservation about time being different to others
>time dilation not relevant
>when people in space literally age slightly slower
why would it not be relevant especially when the primary subject is T I M E
>mad

>Hey guys after every meal I hop into a rocket and blast across the solar system to a different planet or I hop into a NASCAR grade vehicle at max speed

Stop

>being poor

The subject is Billy's perspective of time, not time itself. No one has mentioned Billy being in space, what the flying fuck are you on about?

There are two pancakes though

I'm a fucking faggot who eats breakfast

MOOOOOMY

I WANT SOME MILKY

Why am I treating a prostitute to breaskfast?

This board is beyond saving

You're pathetic life is beyond saving

Edgy

Bullshit. The last hour of a workday feels like an eternity even now

That's ok, I'll happily eat her out, umm, I mean eat with her.

Because she has nice titties.

The hotel I stay at in Pattaya has a breakfast buffet, and they give two vouchers per day to all of us old mongers who go there. It's only polite to let the hooker have something to eat before she goes back to her apartment.

my nigguh

I'm a faggot that eats breakfast.

Yup. So much time saved, so much satisfaction. Dinner and a midnight snack is the way to go. Only fat fucks and women worry about sleeping on calories.

You know that ulcers are caused by bacteria right?

Fuckin IF for the win.

I usually drink a glass of milk or a can of Coca-Cola for breakfast during weekdays. During weekends, I usually go to a restaurant for a burger because I wake up at 11:00 A.M. most of the time.

whoa.

>coca-cola
wtf

>or a can of Coca-Cola for breakfast
at least you are honest

>perception of time doesn't affect reality
>DDUUDE TIME DOESN'T AFFECT REALITY?
Nice bait, I refuse to believe anyone is this retarded

No-breakfast Nancy here. If I eat in the morning, in 15 minutes I'm even hungrier than before. Usually I just have coffee and don't eat until 11:30 or 12.

Eggs, toast, fruit, black coffee.

>>one (1) pancake

I usually make a grilled cheese and spaghetti potato in grilled cheese until it sticks.

This guy gets it

>Wake up at 11
>Drink Coke for breakfast
How do you do it? What's your job?

relativity != psychological time dilation, humans on earth don't aren't going to experience relativistic effects to any degree of significance. Can 5 minutes for one person FEEL like 1 hour to another person? Yeah fucking sure. But we're talking about a brain starting to eat itself after two hours. Besides how ridiculous the initial scenario is, it has nothing to do with personal perception of time. Your body is a machine that burns fuel and if it takes 2 hours to burn x amount of fuel such that it cannibalizes other tissue then that's how it is, if I FEEL like 2 hours takes 2 weeks from my perspective I don't fucking suddenly become skinny from burning 2 weeks of fat as only 2 hours actually passed.

this except I eat another dinner at 12:00am before going to bed becasue going to bed after a satisfying meal is GOD TIER

Just started this randomly a few weeks ago. Didn't mean to, just kinda happened. So far I think it's helping me cut a bit of weight. I feel better in the mornings for whatever reason and I love being able to come home a cook a big dinner without having to worry about much. Not sure if I'll continute it, but I'm glad to see other people feel the same way.

Nah, this guy took photos of the boobs with whatever food and post it on instagram
That's the point he's making

>what? you don't want to eat across from me while I'm wearing shorts so short my cock falls out of them? Are you afraid of the male form?
This is how you sound.

user I think I love you

My average breakfast

I do the same, but I've always heard going to bed on a full stomach is bad for you. are we slowly killing ourselves

nice boobs!

i do this

This image made me regret being born.

>oh no! breasts!
it's you

One day I eat one or two meals and drink soda if I have any, the other one I skip on food and sodas, just water, anything beside this is brainlet tier because the human isnt supposed to eat every x ammount of hours like a bird.

>fuck practicality and modesty, those are pillars of dying societies... oh wait.
u

Almost everyday I have a half cup of steel cut oatz with a scoop of blueberry preserves and a scoop of peanut butter.

However I really want to be spit roasted. Perplexing right?

If you can, try to space 2 hours between your last bite and actually going to your bedroom

Going to sleep immediately after won't do any significant damage, it just heightens your chances of having acid reflux and causes your body to store a bit more of it as fat. But as long as you're reasonably active there's virtually no consequences

i literally have no idea what you're trying to imply dude

also wearing an outfit like that when you're just doing a photoshoot or whatever isn't impractical

modesty isn't real

>modesty isn't real
>brooo like everything is relative man like broooo
>like it's okay to fuck goats and children in other countries so like why should we be so judgy?
>everything is relative man bob marley 420 xD
You aren't real.

>a woman wearing revealing clothes is equivalent to pedophilia
i feel like i just learned a lot about you

>a continued and concerted effort to shift the line of what's socially and publicly acceptable
>evidenced by the last 50 years of moral relativism
>will totally not end in the acceptance of pederasty
>despite left-wing tabloids already setting the stage with their pedophille sympathy articles
It's like you can't into basic pattern recognition.

>Two Big Macs, large fries, milkshake, doesn't matter.
>The only thing you eat every day
Holy shit this is like a critical mass of retardation. I hope you get a quadruple bypass you stupid fuck.

>MUH SLIPPERY SLOPEEEEEE
Yeah fuck off with that basic bitch shit bruh.

>Completely missing the point

Typical dinnerlet

>muh freshman-tier philosophy jargon
This isn't a philosophy class turbo, and lawmaking isn't a pure logical debate. To be a liberal does not necessitate that you advocate for diddlers, but to ignore the mountain of contrary examples in lawmaking where this has already happened is truly "basic bitch shit"

>England bans virtually all firearms
>Goes on to bin that knife
>Now trying to regulate the sale of pool chemicals because of acid attacks
>N-no, there's no nanny state, that's preposterous!

>Makes fun of using "freshman tier jargon" to describe his own freshman tier argument.
Bet you feel stupid.
>To be a liberal does not necessitate that you advocate for diddlers
>I am going to continue to ignore that this had nothing to do with pedophilia and is a complete non-sequitur because I am a fucking retard with no grasp of how to communicate with people on a rational level.
>Continues to use the same shitty argument even after being called out for it.
Lad.....

>"shitty argument" is backed up by real world examples of real lawmaking incrementally eroding rights and advocating for crazy shit.
>but but muh professor said-
?

>Backed up by real world examples of things that are completely independent issues to the issue of pedophilia.
The problem is that you are screaming about the possibility of a great evil, because you believe other things are evil as well. They are separate issues, they do not overlap and they are not part of the same dynamic.
But no, you are some little faggot /pol/kiddy who has to have every single thing you've ever heard of tie into your political worldview so being rational about things just isn't a thing you can do is it?
>Muh professor said.
The fact that you mock the idea of listening to someone more educated than yourself should be a sign that you need to reign in your gigantic fucking ego.

Can you two literally shut the fuck up

Are you illiterate? I wake up late on weekends like everyone else. On weekdays, I wake up at 7:00 A.M. and often buy a Coke from the vending machine at work. I'm a machinist.

Meant to reply to god damn it.

>you're

>because it's nearly impossible to go over you daily calorie net from one meal,
Challenge accepted motherfucker

I'm never even hungry in the morning. I get really nauseated trying to make myself eat something. Then at around 10am or so I suddenly feel like I'm starving. I have no idea why my body is like this but it happens every morning.

I'm a fag. I get shit ready to make breakfast the night before, but can't stomach eating it in the morning.

please open, i want milkies

Is this the source? stilmens.ru/priyatnogo-appetita-ili-schaste-na-rasstoyanii-vytyanutoj-ruki/

>Im fat because biology. No really.

I hear ya. I can't eat for the first two hours. A cup of coffee is all I can handle.

>dog_vomit.jpg

Yeah, i'm gay as hell.

pretty sure this makes you gain weight as you're not working off calories and overeating when you do eat, and not healthy stuff either

Heh really? Suppose I love you too bud