Eggs

What does Veeky Forums think about ketchup on eggs?

hot sauce or salsa is infinitely superior to ketchup on eggs

Not scrambled though.

Meh...hot sauce is debatable: sometimes I just want to reconnect with 6 year old me, and ketchup on scrambled eggs is the way to go.

Salsa, though? If it's decent, now you're talking!

I mix hot sauce with a little ketchup on scrambled eggs, sure.

I like ketshun on my eggies yes

Yes scrambled

hot sauces on scrambled eggs blows shitty ketchup out of the water

Just no

>He fell for the hot sauce on scrambled eggs meme

>he's a ketchupfag

your opinion is irrelevant

wayyyy too sweet for me, salt and pepper is enough, or a vinegary hot sauce

With eggs. With eggs and potatoes. With both those and some breakfast meat or steak. With all of the above on buttered toast. All of the above with also country gravy. And hot sauce...

Damn... I need to get some breakfast.

fellas fellas they're both excellent

Salsa and hot sauce(Valentina) master race reporting in.

Wrong faggot. I said ketchup on scrambled eggs is better than hot sauce, but any other style of egg be it poached, over easy, hard boiled and ketchup is shit tier while hot sauce reigns supreme.
Pic related is my go to sauce for when I have my over easy or poached breakfast eggs with hash brown breakfast.

why can i not put both on my eggs to get spicy sweet vinegar goodness on the eggs

NEVER.
it's too sweet, which makes it gross. Salsa on a breakfast taco? Sure, or on other specific mexican breakfasts. But salsa is spicy and salty, so it complements. Ketchup? Fuck no, who wants sweet egg as breakfast?

But regular Crystal is so prime.

>I said ketchup on scrambled eggs is better than hot sauce

Which is factually untrue

Eggs and maple syrup go well together.

this is rich coming from a ketchupfag tastelet

not really. sausages and syrup? most definitely. bacon and syrup? sure, I guess. toast and syrup? duh.

Eggs and syrup don't even compliment each other. Just an unavoidable inconvenience.

>bacon and syrup? sure, I guess
>I guess

hold up my guy, any breakfast meat with syrup is the bomb

nigga, you illiterate? to each their own, but I never said it was bad, just that sausage and maple is the best pairing

they are equal! begone heretic!

Do not sully good smoked belly with the sweet syrup unless it is necessary.

I'm not a fan of ketchup in general. I don't get why it became such a ubiquitous condiment.

Because people like it.

its easy to like for many people because its sweet and textureless and anyone who grew up with it will like it even more

Used to like them when I was a child. As my palate became more refined, I replaced it with different stuff, namely, tabasco and other disgusting shit. Just kidding, I started adding cheese to my scrambled eggs, so there was no need to for the ketchup since the tartness from the cheese took care of that.

If you need any kind of addition in order to like eggs you are a tastelet

god tier

Garlic salt on scrambled eggs.