What does Veeky Forums think about Cody from Cody's Lab?

What does Veeky Forums think about Cody from Cody's Lab?

Attached: CodyTemp.png (467x429, 372K)

Who?

really shit safety standards but some of the stuff he does is sort of novel unlike a lot of other science-ish youtubers

Meh better than most crap, still not as good as thunderf00t.

Youtuber who's pretty well-known in the "science" category of youtube channels.

Also, pay some goddamn attention.

A brainlet who failed out of a geology undergrad at a state school.

Right. I especially enjoyed the one where he talked about Anita Sarkeesian and the one where he talked about Anita Sarkeesian and the one where he talked about Anita Sarkeesian and the one where he talked about Anita Sarkeesian and the one where he talked about Anita Sarkeesian.

Tried to prove the globe model, failed miserably. Other than that, he's good.

Isn't thunderf00t the asshole who loves shitting on ambition?

If you've read any Shakespeare you'll know Macbeth's fatal flaw was that he had too much ambition.
t. never watched thunderf00t
interesting

6/10 not worth patreon as-is but youtube SJWs fucking with him pisses me off a lot

>mfw cody and nilered collaborate to make a chemical reaction so complex as to produce a decent video hosting site not dominated by SJWs

I think I'm tired of shitty e-celeb threads.

Is he going to prison for manufacturing explosives?

nothing shitty about them tho

he looks like shit these days

Attached: Cody.png (600x600, 496K)

I liked that one video where he drinks cyanide.

I enjoy his content. Is is science the most academically rigorous content out there? No, but that's not why I watch him. I like seeing the interesting shit he comes up with. I also like how he doesn't just pump out shitty clickbait and actually tries to maintain a decent standard for his content. He's also not afraid of admitting to being wrong which is more than a lot of people are capable. It's a shame YouTube shits on him constantly.

He mentioned on reddit that the reason he was failed was using an artificially enriched sample for a lab instead of a naturally obtained one. He failed due to a lapse in judgement rather than being a brainlet.

>He mentioned on reddit that the reason he was failed was using an artificially enriched sample for a lab instead of a naturally obtained one.
Did he get expelled then? How can one failure make him have to drop out of university?

That's the king of random

In his aqua regia series he almost inhales NO gas in every video except for the one where he weighs the cheap jewelry that he's wasting, I'm surprised he hasn't poisoned himself yet lmao

[math]0+0+0+0+0+{...}\leq\infty[/math]