It's 4am. Read my shit, will post 2nd page

It's 4am. Read my shit, will post 2nd page

2nd page

Hey, I'm not sure if you've noticed, but you seem to be writing every letter rotated 90 degrees, and from the bottom to top of the page, instead of left to right.

learn cursive you stupid mongrel

It reads like a blog post.

You're definitely no prose stylist I can tell you that.

>Writing in first person.

>but alas

show tits

How imrove? Give tips pls.

Another user here, I would give you tips but I'm not too happy about having to rotate my laptop 90 degrees to read your shit.

It was bland and uninspiring. I don't even remember any of it now because I was thinking about how trite it was the whole time and how ridiculous I looked with my laptop turned to the side.

>but alas
Bye, lefty.

>but alas

got this far

>but alas

Not for me, thanks.

>but alas
seeing this secondhand was enough for me

butt a lass

>but alas

nope

Seems tropey from the get-go. I wouldn't start off writing about a woman, find a better opening line

welp no point reeading this then.

In all seriousness OP., stop taking writing lessons from Netflix Tween shows and read a real book.

>but alas
>amazon prime advert
Don't write about women yet. You have to be some kind of special to say something that hasn't been said better before.

also rotate your shit, and that doesn't need to be 2.4mb.

Read better literature more often.

Focus on short stories. Not sci-fi. Not fantasy. Not romance. Short stories about people in the real world. Read Joyce, Salinger, Hemingway, and Carver.

After that branch out to other authors who wrote short stories, like Kafka or Borges.

Find one author you love and really read them. Then copy them. Then get better.

Use a fucking word processor, mongo

Don't forget Sherwood Anderson. H-he just wants some love too, user.