Thoughts on celery?

thoughts on celery?

I usually end up finding it in your sister's pusy

hmm

one time I used it to make leopard spots on this dyke's hair dye job

great chopped in a soup, only way I use it

I only use it for soups, stocks and gravy. Some members of my family put peanut butter on it.

Literally eating black garlic and celery soup while using celery stalks in the form of edible utensils as we speak. I love that green bastard.

Pointless on its own. Compliments soup pretty well.

Only good as an aromatic for soups, some sauces, and stocks. Some stir-fry I guess too. I like celery but eaten raw it tastes like dirt water.

I eat the leaves because I'm a rabbit
When throw away the stalks they're too crunchy

10/10 vegetable with good strong flavor and good nutrition

I like piping peanut butter into the crack and putting it into the fridge. It'll last for three or so days and I have a bunch prepared to snack on. I sometimes put raisins on it to remind myself that Steve is out there somewhere and that he still loves me.

Good in most soups and curries and okay in pho and the like. Don't like it on it's own.

One of my favorite vegetables. Good for c snacking, salads, soups, sauces, stews.....it's essential.

>It'll last for three or so days
How lazy do you have to be to put peanut butter on celery 3 days in advance. Just eat the damn peanut butter out of the jar and take a bite of celery.

Smells good, tastes like nothing.

disgusting. the stringy shit makes me feel like dental floss

Hobo?

Don't prefer celery, but i'd eat something that had it.

>How lazy do you have to be

And then you propose something even lazier.

At heart.

i SNAP THEM IN HALF THEN PULL AWAY THE STRINGY BITS. iT CREATES A BETTER EATING EXPERIENCE.

fucking underrated. dip that shit in pb and you got a god-tier snake

Celery is evil, its taste and texture ruin everything it is involved with. You want to make kids hate healthy snacks? Give them that celery and peanut butter shit.

You grew up in a shit tier family.

Vile, and disgusting

good with peanut butter and raisins

also with just salt

always necessary in soup if it already has carrots

just an edible spoon that's only purpose is to be used to eat ranch dressing like a soup

You should never breed.

I can't believe you gay faggots don't know how to string celery.

>this is how I know you have no culinary education

Too much work for really no payoff whatsoever

it's great with p-nut butter :)

good in stir fries and stuffing

I heard celery is like 90% water. is it true?

actually 95% water

fun fact, it takes more calories to digest celery, than calories the celery gives you in return

so are you saying if I were starving on a desert island and only had celery to eat, I would be better off not eating it? what a stupid vegetable

pretty much

but it'd be great for water, you can go much longer without food than you can without water

Good for dipping in hummus

Always keep celery stocks, it's a versatile add-in for many things:
>tuna/chicken/noodle/potato/egg salads
>soups
>stews
>curry
>stir-fries
>meatloaf
>stuffing
>tomato juice

Also okay to eat on its own, but goes best with ranch dressing. Some people eat it with peanut butter, I guess.

I always peel my celery

This is only what I have heard but it is something only homosexual young men eat. Again, just something I have heard.

Celery
Celery
If she don't cum
Ill tickle her bum
With a lump of celery
Celery

>run peeler down stalk
>looks exactly the same as before
>repeat until there is nothing left to peel

So you consume the empty space it previously occupied?