Why is it that “THEIR” IQ levels are increasing faster than any other group in STEM?

Why is it that “THEIR” IQ levels are increasing faster than any other group in STEM?
>Is it nature or nurture?
Why are “THEY” evolving?

Other urls found in this thread:

fee.org/articles/the-intellectual-conceit-of-iq-ideology/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More opportinities are becoming available to them.

This. Nurture.

Weird, it's almost as if intelligence isn't genetic. Really makes you think.

In my 6th grade music class I played trombone and won a little award for "Most Improved" at the end of the year.
I went from not even being able to make the proper seal with my mouth to produce sound, to just being very mediocre.

I think this is something like that.

the less skilled you are the easier it is to improve. it'll cap off after they catch up

Socioeconomic factors basically cucked black people for a while. Like it or not, if you're a young black kid going to a piece of shit school where no one gives a fuck, and half of the school is in the gang by grade 9, you are not likely to succeed. This is improving now, thus IQ is alongside it.

I'm not taking the bait

It’s a serious observation senpai!

Ape iq's are increasing as well

70% genetic 30% environment. Pls don't make posts if you don't know what you're talking about

IQ is bullshit you miserable lot of racist losers.
fee.org/articles/the-intellectual-conceit-of-iq-ideology/

69.1337% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Obama is half white & half black just like these other racemixed black that you pointed out.

Obama's mother is a White Single Mom by the Way.
Because the Black Father fled & run away leaving them. "surprise!" "surprise !" "surprise !"

>deny a group the franchise for generations
>suddenly admit more of them into uni
>wtf why are they getting smarter
So this is the intellectual capacity of the /pol/yp...

>suddenly admit more of them into uni

Racial quotas / Affirmative action

I've had several "black" people in my upper division classes. Some are African american. Others are transfers from Uganda or other African countries.

In every case, they cheated, plagiarised and completely failed to grasp the concepts.

It's sad that despite this, some of them were allowed to pass because "muh discrimination"

If any white person were caught like these peopke, theyd be failed outright.

I know my story is anecdotal, but considering my experiences, I see increasing rates of graduating minorities as a break down of the academic system more than anything.

In comic form because it is a pure work of fiction

>pure work of fiction

based on reality,
pic related
(new facebook's "tech" employees)

What are trying to prove retard

>What are trying to prove retard
Now the Job admission criteria in Facebook are "Muh" Vagina, "Muh" Dick size
& Diverse Black Male White Female couples.

While the White male jobs are automated by AI & Robots.

IQ affirmative action

Affirmative action is all too real, I experience it in my university on a daily basis.

I'll explain:
My university has what is called an Engineering LLC, doesn't matter what it is but what does matter is that you require a 27 or above ACT score to join. The only three black males in this organization all have ACT scores lower than 24, the highest being 23.

This user () is 100% correct.

>27 ACT
>Engineering
>Blacks can't even get that

Pretty much this, as sheltered black guy I was allowed to not get swallowed up in the whirlpool of mediocrity that other black kids try to force on you in the U.S., most of the other smart black kids were immigrants whose parents were smart/rich enough to leave their respective country

Damn I think I actually got a 27 on my ACT

>the chad negro v cuck caucasian
bonus: chads bastard became president of the free world

>"black"
quotes because race doesnt exist or the people didnt exist

invent some new jobs whitey, i dont see what the problem is kek

>that you pointed out

fpbp

To differentiate between African anerican, somali, Ugandan, etc...

God damn! Look at the size of little Obama's head as a child, that has to be genetic.

Got any articles, links or facts to prove your statement?

lmao anyone who things anything non-biological such as intelligence has a genetic part to it is just a retard

>Students from countries with terrible education like Uganda, USA, or African countries
>Surprised they cannot keep up

thanks for white people with their high quality education
t. Nigger

>chads bastard became president of the free world

BLACKED.COM

Obama's mom was blacked white single mom.
While USA's office was blacked for 8 years.

By the way:
Obama's mother is Antropology PhD
and Obama is a J.D from Harvard Law School

Attached: Obama Smile 14.jpg (452x458, 141K)

>implying intelligence is determined by genetics

intelligence is a shared human trait, no human group can be any more intelligent than any other

>when you study uncivilised people so closely one of them ejaculates in your bucktooth box

yeah she sounds like a real smart chick

Are you trying to imply Obongos mammy was intelligent just because she had a PhD and her son was successful?

I think getting knocked up by a one night stand with a black guy rules her out of the "intelligent" crowd chucky egg

>God damn! Look at the size of little Obama's head as a child, that has to be genetic.

Race & IQ may be not 100% correlated. But Head Size is. Just look at the Head of Baby Obama.

But Obama's mother was a PhD in Anthropology so obviously the Big Head genes came from his mom instead of his African dad.

Attached: Smug Ed Witten.jpg (400x382, 32K)

Obama's mom Ann Dunham (Anthropology PhD) became pregnant after "researching" Kenyan dicks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham

Attached: Obama mom hug.jpg (480x360, 13K)

After riding the African black dick carousel
Obama's mom was lucky to get a smart half-breed son.
That coal burner could just get AIDS/HIV instead.

Attached: Coal Burner.jpg (500x333, 141K)

So 30% of the IQ isn't due to genetics?
That's actually quite a lot

All living things intelligents is increasing. The event is coming lads.

Someone born with 100 IQ
can raise it to 130 IQ by studying a lot
or lower it to 70 IQ by laziness.

But that doesn't mean that someone with 100 IQ
can raise it to Einstein's 160 IQ

However in Africa the average IQ is 65.
African Americans have an average IQ of 85.
This 20 IQ points raise might be due to education.
But cases like Obama & Neil deGrasse Tyson are exist but are rare

Someone born with 100 IQ
can raise it to 130 IQ by studying a lot
or lower it to 70 IQ by laziness.

But that doesn't mean that someone with 100 IQ
can raise it to Einstein's 160 IQ

However in Africa the average IQ is 65.
African Americans have an average IQ of 85.
This 20 IQ points raise may be due to education.

Special cases of smarter blacks like Obama & Neil deGrasse Tyson exist but they are still quite rare

Attached: To_Neil_deBuck.jpg (400x400, 22K)

You’d be surprised what literacy can do for intelligence.
I’m not saying this from a racist point of view, but blacks aren’t really known for their reading abilities. -this seems to be changing, however. Good for them I say.

This. They hand out gibsmedats on IQ tests now.

There's more room for improvement and they are getting those easy beginner gains prior to plateauing.

Why are white males underrepresented here?

Intelligence has very high heritability. The fact that intelligence is affected by genetics is well supported by science and is not a controversial issue in the scientific community

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s

And now Sam Harris

49% genetic, 51% environment
am i commie now?

And their plateau will be an IQ average at or near 100

Poor whites really get the shit end of the stick tbqh.
They have the shitty schools just like blacks, i.e. school closing because they have no heat, teachers going on strike because they're not even making enough to pay rent, no AP's offered, etc.
But they don't get AA bonus because they're white.
The private schools, academies, children of wealthy donors, etc. have always had de facto AA over the poor, but they don't tell the poor country whites that, they just let radio hosts tell them it's the niggers' fault and they swallow it up hook line and sinker.

white people as a group weren't banned from schools ~55 years ago (to give some perspective, trump was 19 when the evil liberals decided niggers should be allowed to attend classes anywhere). And a lot of the old faggots in government complaining about racial quotas now, like sessions, are the very people who supported racial quotas back in the 60's... when the quotas were "100% white, 0% everyone else"

Attached: imaginary_discrimination.jpg (530x388, 51K)

>Someone born with 100 IQ
>can raise it to 130 IQ by studying a lot
>or lower it to 70 IQ by laziness.
>t. retard

What if white people currently have an optimal IQ and Africans currently have a minimal IQ?
Comparing their current diet, education and hygiene and considering the flynn effect obseved in white populations this past century, it's more likely to be the case than what you're implying.

Now using Lynn's falsified data, the average for Africa is around 70.
70/(1-0.3)=100
Which can then be raised to 130 through Western standards of life.

So black people are smarter than white people after all
Or is this "30% nurture 70% nature" thing irrelevant now?

Attached: 1493923537313.png (760x773, 271K)

Also if I hit you on the head with a stick, IQ might become 100% environment
Unless it only works with healthy individuals

Attached: Elevated blood lead levels nationwide US.jpg (560x251, 48K)

>Now using Lynn's falsified data, the average for Africa is around 70.
>70/(1-0.3)=100
>Which can then be raised to 130 through Western standards of life.

Do you find joy in pretending to be a retard on a malaysian basket weaving forum?

Just using the logic of

When something moves out of it's natural environment, in this case Africa, they need to evolve increases, therefore, they are evolving.
Also, as they're the closest thing to baseline humanity, they have more directions in which they can evolve.

Ready for your redpill?
What if nurture is part of our nature?
Stay woke!

>Which can then be raised to 130 through Western standards of life.
user, I...

It is probably just blacks getting a more equal access to education and proper diets that their iq is rising significantly. I'm sure if kids in Africa werent born to just farm and instead went to school and got proper nutrients their iq would rise to the rest of the world after a few generations

Why is that an excuse for minorities to cheat?
Why is that an excuse for the academic system to reward them for doing so?

This forum may be
a Filipino coconut-handicraft forum,
a Canadian ice-hockey forum or
a Mongolian horse-archery forum.

But definitely it isn't a
Nigerian Watermelon Forum

Attached: Nigerian Watermelon.jpg (224x225, 11K)

Ayo ayo! Hol'up hol'up!
*smacks lips*
Cho sayin? yo saying? d' you say whaaaat?
auuuuuum!
I'm Cheating!? CmonBruh!
Lemme get dis straight!
*inhales* *exhales*
Are you Racist n' shieeet?

Attached: Piper harron.png (708x707, 61K)

Intelligence is most definitely partly genetic. However high intelligence is not limited to a single ethnic group, which is why, while yes we have a bunch of dumb black monkeys slinging crack and shooting each other over some stupid gold chains, we also have milk skin named Skeeter who dropped out of high school, makes $7/hour at his part time job as a gas station attendant and in a fit of rage decided to go back with a rifle and shoot up that years graduating glass.

When will you poltards ever learn

class

lol

no because he made it up
>negroes getting smarter
>negroes getting smarter at a faster rate than anyone else

I'm not eating the Bait, so I'll sage it!

Our university just handed them degrees to get rid of them screaming,"You're racist" everyday, every lecture.
Every student got tired of their shit, and we were happy to get rid of them.
They couldn't understand a single word of basic concept being taught to them.
Professors gave them remedial classes, special remedial classes. Classmates, including me, had to help them out for basic tasks, while all they did was take selfies, do drugs, get beaten up for borrowing money they couldn't pay, and get thrown in jail.

Only African I met was from an extremely well of Zimbabwean family pursuing economics( Irony). He was okay until I talked to him about economics, and he couldn't grasp the basics.
He's a pastor now.

In my experience actual Africans are nicer than ghetto Americans. It's a cultural problem as you can see.

In his defense the basics of economics aren't that easy to grasp (fairly counter-intuitive). Still inexcusable though

do you guys think that every black person that gets anywhere in life and academically is only there because of companies/universities trying to hit a diversity quota ?

I agree. Few actual Africans are okay(I'm talking about Christian Africans from Cameroon, Congo, Zambia, Botswana, and Zimbabwe). I've met Nigerians, Somalis, Sudanese,and other muslim africans who're dumber than rocks, and general unpleasant company. Christian Africans make pleasant company desu, they have been taught manners the original way, aka the way of the cane. But they are extremely rare. Extremely, extremely rare.
It is extremely rare to encounter a good man/lady from africa who can actually behave and learn. If I encounter them, I fully respect them for their intellect and hard-work. But I also do not tolerate outright animals who come from the same population.

I do understand that.
But we were talking about the bartering system in indigenous tribes.
He was an economics major, who actually studies that.
I'm a biology major, I read eco for laughs.
But I think he's happy where he is. As an influential pastor, hemight help people in his community to manage money better, and avoid consumerist greed.

>I'm sure if kids in Africa werent born to just farm and instead went to school and got proper nutrients their iq would rise to the rest of the world after a few generations
Monumental evolutionary changes don´t happen in the span of generations, brainlet.

>le thinly veiled gun control advocacy
kys, you politically and factually ignorant, un-american, pinko waste of space

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

There is no nature or nurture. That is an antiquated and flawed way of looking at things. All things are a convoluted combination of both working together.

this image hits home. there's a 7ft tall basketball player in my writing class who never shows up to class and when he does he hasn't done any of his work. he probably has an A

No, IQ is 92% genetic.
People who say otherwise are stupid and ideologically driven. The reason you're not a frog is because of your genetics. The reason your brain isn't the brain of an chimpanzee is because of your genetics.

You're pulling numbers out of your ass. Even if it is as high as you say. that does not negate environmental influences. The problem you kind of people have is in thinking that genetics is some kind of innate immutable force that is completely deterministic. Even a frog was once a tadpole. You only see the world through your political lens. You WANT there to be some aspect about humans that is innate and deterministic, but that is not how genetics works.

wow i dont think i can say it any better.
your someone that got out of the basement and actually saw the real world rather than sitting pol tards

BASED
go ruin your life pol fag and leave sci alone.
fucking faggot.

I am not saying they evolve pol tard. I am saying that the average iq will be closer to ours if their environment changes.

If you put a white kid in some shut village in Africa where his sole purpose of being born is to farm or do house work instead of going to school or reading then their iq when they are older will be the same as the rest of the Africans, around 70.

because white youth are content with bitching on the internet and stockpiling guns

>strawmanning this hard
It's not an excuse, it's an explanation -- the problem is not genetics, but social policy.
And if your school is letting minorities cheat, either do something about it, or leave and attend a good school. Mine kicks them out in droves.

This. I have never even heard of colleges letting blacks cheat or something. All kids are expelled if caught cheating.

Lol kys

its a lot easier to learn in the digital age theres a large influx of accessible info for free or cheap

Africans hate black Americans.

Heritability of IQ depends on some of the same factors as SES
There's only a few ways to make a good house of cards and many ways to mess it up

Attached: heritability SES.jpg (800x781, 151K)

They can't say shit. Social policy dictates kicking put minorities is automatically racist.

>iq
Not science.

Miscegenation. It's easy to marry a white woman if you go to college.