Anyone here ever tried top notch caviar? what is it like? is it true what they say...

anyone here ever tried top notch caviar? what is it like? is it true what they say, that it's even better than sucking dick?

I don't know shit about caviar, really, but I have had sevruga and osetra grade, and, from what little I had read at the time, there were only a few legitimate producers (maybe it was only one) at the time. I liked the sevruga better. The osetra was less firm, which I guess a lot of people will see as luxurious because they are still whole and properly treated and all that. For all I know the person was giving me lines of bullshit while having me taste bullshit caviar, though.

I feel like that would depend a lot on how you feel about sucking dick

Absolutely crazy for it

The good stuff is just incredibly more delicate in flavor than the cheap. Your $7 jar from Trader Joe's or Aldi will flit between salty fishwater, fishy saltwater, and watery saltfish, fresh Black Sea sturgeon will through-and-through be tangy-savory on water crackers or a cultural equivalent.

Kind of imagine the distinctions you can notice between grilled chunk and prime filet mignon, except in flavor rather than texture.

I do not understand the meme. It is not that great, and the texture can be off putting.

It's like tiny beads of fish oil. It's good but not unbelievable. I feel like you'd need a refined palate to truly know the difference between good and great

its salty

Like tiny salty, tangy bath pearls.

I'm really not a fan.

this

try getting your hands on persian caviar. top of the top. very expensive though

Caviar or the dicks?

Both

What city are you in?

What city are you in?

can you compare persian caviar to sucking dick?

both are salty and slightly slimy

Armenian visiting America here. I found some caviar at the gas station by my hotel. I’m guessing it’s from Copenhagen since it’s written on the lid. Going to put it on a rosemary cracker and give it a go.

Ape, don't it's tobacco

Ebin post desu

What city are you in?

I've had tobacco caviar, delicious. Please eat it user and tell us how it is