Should I try this memefryer or should I just stick to the good 'ole oil deep fryer?

Should I try this memefryer or should I just stick to the good 'ole oil deep fryer?

Those things are just like a small oven. Just use an oven

I thought the difference was the air fryers give you the same results as deep frying by using like 80% less oil? Not only that, you can use healthy oils like olive oil for everything and get the same results.

Enjoy your dry chips

Get a convection oven ya plebs

>air fryer

You're going to kill yourself if you get this.

They're a meme
Coat your chips in a bit of oil and cook them in a 180C oven, or whatever retarded faramajingles you use in 3rd world countries

They are great for Steaks, burgers and you will get the crispiest skin on chicken thighs, pork is underwhelming. Fries are just fine, much more better than a oven. Bread or Non-Frozen Breaded products suck, Grilled Cheese you will get better results with a hot air gun. As well as chicken that you have breaded with bread crumbs will suck, you will get crispy bread, but it will be a dry crisp. Not very good better to do the bread in a toaster or in a pan.

So do you people use these things because you do not know how to cook stuff otherwise, or are you really this much of a hipster?

Please do not buy this, cooks fine but clean up is a huge bitch

I have found that tin foil below the basket helps.

in the basket or in the bigger part? also wouldnt that alter the heating?

If you care about health, use lower temperature cooking methods. The oil isn't what makes stuff carcinogenic; it's the high temperatures.

Under the wire basket, so the bigger part. In the brand that I have it doesn't heat the bottom of the food so I have to flip it half way through. It may interfere depending on brand and model. Sure you can put foil into the wire basket as well, I have done this to prevent Peas from falling through the wire grate and they cooked just fine.

The only air fryer worth a shit is ones used for turkeys.

That'd fuck up the timing though?
Tinfoil interferes with the heating

Europoor kek

Who is a europoor? I don't love anywhere neat Europe

you know if your spray the chicken your breaded with some oil from one of those pressure can's you can buy at the supermarket it turns out pretty much the same as if you shallow fried it in a pan

Did an indian write this post?

No.
t. Pakistan