Just found a can of this. Anyone ever had it? Is it good?

Just found a can of this. Anyone ever had it? Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8NrYEDYBv94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga just eat it, it's canned soup, it can't possibly be that bad.

Best canned clam chowder

Used to eat the stuff a lot in high school

it's not like clam chowder is all that hard to make so long as you have access to fresh or canned clams

It’s kinda expensive

>condensed
Do you have to add milk or water?

I like wolfgang fuck's canned soups

Which one(s)?

Bahhhh haaaahbahhhhh

Cream

The tortilla soup one is good with crushed up corn tortilla chips in it

Is this a thinly veiled Ja/ck/ thread? He did a food review on clam chowder and this was part of it
youtu.be/8NrYEDYBv94

>just realized I'm a marketing rep
>is my product any good?

It is pretty good. Probably my favourite canned clam chowder.

Either one actually works

It's my favorite. Add milk, butter, salt, and pepper, and you're all set. Unfortunately, my local grocery store is inconsistent as fuck when it comes to stocking it. Sometimes it's in the soup aisle, sometimes it ends up by the foreign food section, and sometimes it's on a little shelf of mismatched items in the back of the store. They rarely even have it at all :(

yes, not only is it delicious but it is cheap my fellow working human. Not only can you open the pasteurized aluminum container, place it in a plastic receptacle and use gamma rays to increase the kinetic energy of it's particles!!! you can also add bovine protein fluid to increase it's yield.
>please transfer 200 credits

>liking anything means you are a shill
Go to bed. You have school tomorrow.

I wish this board had ID's

Calm down autist. People are allowed to enjoy things, even if you can't.

Wouldn't hurt given the traffic but seriously though milk, cream, and water all work though the flavor depends on which one you used. It at least tastes better than the campbells/rogaine shit that's considered the norm.

It's like an indie company from Maine that makes half a dozen soups. You really think they've hired a team of marketers to shill Veeky Forums of all places in the middle of the night?

Oh hey, just a protip, don't microwave it. Just make it in a little pot.