Begin engineering degree, not sure of my speciality yet so dont bring that up

>begin engineering degree, not sure of my speciality yet so dont bring that up
>loving it, pretty easy its first year
>start a compulsory subject, which is group only work
>thought they were pretty smart
>nope
>lazy as shit its been two weeks and they havent done anything and its due in two days
>realise they only went in my group bc im grill and they thought they could get some
>they obviously did not realise they had to do any work
>should do the whole thing on my own but i have 4 exams to study for, for next week
>due in two days and im the only one thats done my part
>its marked evenly

why would drop kicks choose engineering?

idk what im expecting from sharing this just-
h-hold me Veeky Forumsbros
:(

>grill
>expecting guys who see a median of 5 girls a year to not try and have sex with you

i just thought theyd try hard in the assignment too, cause thatd impress me, not being lazy af

what do i do user :(

LONDON

no but seriously I always did other peoples work when shit like these happened, and it wasn't usually because the others were lazy fucks. And I tried not acting like a shithead about it and eventually it payed out on the long run. But then again I didn't go to engineering school which if full of social autist.

how did it pay off? motivate me pls user.
i just dont want to act like an uptight bitch.
I really dont want to have to do other peoples work, it should be their responsibility :(

Cut the bull.
This is FUCKING science.
You need a backbone. Rant, scream and kick them about with logic. Usually people dip into math because they WANT something.
Like a super weapon, or a bridge, or trying to save someone in various ways, or a product.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>girl

this post and thread goes directly to the Veeky Forums cringe thread

>Reddit detected.
Initiating protocol moot

They offered to do my part on the later harder assignments which gave me more time to study for the more difficult stuff during the semester. But note it wasn't me who asked this, this was them recognizing that I did a favor for them, so this won't really happen if they are total dickbags to begin with.

>grill
>no innate leadership ability
>expecting teammates to read your mind
>studying for engineering exams
>caring about grades in engineering
Women in engineering was a mistake

Hi Robin

You're supposed to use them as errand boys

Why didn't you give them incentive(head) to do the work?

You know what would make them really mad?
When you'd post your tits here

In the real world you get stuck doing other people's work constantly. You might even be doing work for people who are likely to be promoted above whatever shit work you're doing and your boss isn't even really gonna care.

No one cares slut.

If you aren't trying to troll, start learning how to do shit on your own and start learning how to take advantage of virgins trying to do shit for you for a little bit of pussy.

no,
i have leadership abilities
I split up the entire assignment and told them all which parts to do and they said yes
i said have it done by friday night
friday night comes, nothing is done. Im not expecting telepathy, just expecting people to do their part.
yes i care about grades in engineering, a perfect gpa is great on a resume.

how do?
ive been told this by another girl but ive never been good at that stuff

The only time I worked with a girl on an assignment in college she fucking did nothing and on the day of the presentation she informed me that she had "fallen ill" and couldn't present. I told her I was going to present without her and she freaked out and called me a control freak and then dropped the course.

Another time our professor put us into pairs randomly and gave us an assignment. I ended up with a girl (normally, they don't work or communicate with me unless forced to because I am ugly). We did the assignment and I thought it went pretty well. I said hi to her later when I was her in the hall and she completely ignored me.

Women are absolute poisonous cunts. Also, OP's story is fake because I've seen first hand how guys trip over each other trying to appease m'lady even when she doesn't do shit for the entire project simply because she's an average looking female.

sorry youve encountered some scum ass women, but thats really not me.