You get free food for a month from any restaurant but you have to fuck a Loli and everyone will know you did it...

You get free food for a month from any restaurant but you have to fuck a Loli and everyone will know you did it. Well Veeky Forums, what do?

is there any downside though?

I bet that's some tight wet pussy.

Okay but what's the catch?

Is the loli that I have to fuck Anne Frank?

Spit, seman, shit and god knows what else in your food. Maybe even poison

Wgats wrong with his knees.

Excuse me, faggot, I am the OP and I don't remember saying anything about that in my post. Do you see that written anywhere cunt? I'm the rule maker here.

Nothing bad happens to your food, it's prepared as it would normally be

Bullshit it would be prepared normally if the guy making it knows he's a fucking child rapist.

Part of the deal is that the food is prepared normally. Now get the fuck out my thread

Make me pedophile.

If everyone knew than people would be out to get him. Its a reasonable assumption.

Yeah I'd do it. Not only do I get DFC but also free food.

>and everyone will know you did it
so do you like get it delivered to jail or what

There is no such thing as jails or police in this game world Jesus Christ do I have to spell everything out for you idiots?

Autism

being a pedophile has no consequences in your fantasy world? why are you even asking then

are you just trying to find pedo buddies

Seriously wtf is wrong with his knees.

>"ロリ", A Japanese slang term which represents a cultural version of a more youthful or childlike female appearance. For example, girls under the age of 13 or 14 can be considered lolis. However, females whose bodies have not yet reached adulthood can also be considered lolis whilst disregarding their age as criteria.

So essentially the loli is not necessarily underage.

Definitely would smash the loli. Free food is just a bonus at that point.

13 and 14 isn't legal in most civilized countries user.

Read the rest of it, retard.

I don't.

>already getting free food from a restaurant without the stigma of fucking a loli

If they are an adult then their bodies have reached adulthood.

>whilst disregarding their age as criteria
So essentially they could be 16 or even 18. The common age of consent in most civilized areas.

Puberty hits late for some people.

Read a book.