If you dont cook for yourself you are a cuck

>People who spend their time on Veeky Forums posting about eating fast food

Get a real income and cook for yourselves you plebs

Cooking food > buying food

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking
>Food
>& Cooking

Lmao shut up cuck, fast food is food and cooking is only 50% of this board, the LAST 50% infact.

>he cant cook

opinion discarded

reminder if you cant cook you are a cuck

you are literally letting someone else cook your food while you watch

>people shitposting on Veeky Forums when you're not drunk

Y'all folks are doing it wrong

You're a cuck for not having a wife or having a wife who doesn't cook for you.

Who says we dont both cook for each other?

That’s the gayest shit I ever heard.

I rarely cook for my wife. But you bet your ass when I do cook, it’s better than anything she can or will ever make.

>That’s the gayest shit I ever heard.

I'm sorry but it seems like you're incapable of having fun with you wife, it must be very sad. Is the divorce coming soon?

>wah, everyone who eats fast food is poor!
How does this even make sense? It costs less to make a meal at home than it does to pick something up.

Honestly, sometimes the effort it takes to make food is more than I can give. I used to be able to just throw shit in a pot and call it Even Steven Seagal, but depression has gotten worse over the years and I just lost the will.

That is where fast food, delis, and other such conveniences come in.

I have the money to spend, so why not?

You're a cuck if you aren't gay

It is literally not feasible for me to ever take food to work, so no, I will continue to eat out.

>tfw get my fetish in the kitchen as well as the bedroom

That dude clearly does not know the touch of a women, let alone having got one to marry him.

Oh no, some retard on Veeky Forums discarded some other retard's opinion. You sure rekt him, friend.

>fast food is food
For retards, children still sucking on their momma's teet, and fat pieces of shit too fucking lazy to cook for themselves.

Which one are you?

Kill yourself, /utg/ samefag kike.

>take someones food from them and eat it yourself
Wouldnt you be the bull in this situation?

>fast food junkie
>believes healthy eaters are cucks
brain artery clogging beyond repair

Whoa there edgyboi, this isn't the board for you

gb2/bed/ Carafe Guy

>Literally can't cook because I'm a poor fat college student who lives in a dorm with no kitchen, so fast food is pretty much my only option
>Still more Veeky Forums than you

What were you saying, bitchtits?

Are you bragging about being a poor fat looser?

>thinks fat loser lazy college kids are actually more fit than responsible adults that cook their own meals and exercise regularly
You might grow up one day, but it'll probably be with diabetes...and thousands in student loans.

The only legitimate non-cooking threads are alck and cig. The rest are subhuman shitskins that need to quit eating fast food or die already.

yfw the board becomes "consumables and making them"

Bitch lasagna.

>and cig