Who here loves lasagna?

Who here loves lasagna?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Czwxk3Km5kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love lasagna, the more sauce, mozzarella, and ricotta you can pack into that bastard the better

its great with meat too but no one can beat the classic super cheesy sausy lasagna with the crusty browned cheese top

Mama mia you've all got it wrong

I fucking love ricotta too. It makes every pasta dish a treat.

It's also great piped onto pizza.

protip: like soups, stews, collared greens, or anything else like that, if you wait at least a day (preferably more) for the flavors to marry, then it tastes even better.

One of my favorites desu.

I've never made it with a bechamel before, only ricotta and mozzarella. Is the bechamel worth it?

Only if you want to be authentic.

Ever eat 4 day old lasagna?

especially a 4 day old lasagna

Anyone else make lasagna out of ravioli?

Who hasn't?

lasagna leftovers are GOAT

There isnt one person in this world that ever tried fucking storebought lasagna and didnt love it

Ita sad when you're the one friend whos mom makes homemade lasagna yet all every other mom likes to buy stoffers or some shit. Its criminal.

Just made Lasagna for 18 people

Bought 2 (5 lb) frozen Lasagna's, get home they're uncooked. Oven not working didn't t care cause I never use it. But now..., thaw it cut it up and cook on burner?

This is the true lasagna

true robot food

Who else can eat a family-size Stouffer's Lasagna?

Literally me

do you own a microwave? i would say try that instead. five minutes should probably be a good base line, but keep a watchful eye on it and microwave it in increments of 30 seconds past the 5 minute mark so as to not destroy your meal

i love lasagne in theory but i feel like it suffers the same fate as mac and cheese -- unless you overdo it with the cheese and the meat it kind of tastes bland.

i wish i had the patience to make it but recipes typically require a large quantity of ingredients. large to me at least, like 3+ lbs of ground meats

youtube.com/watch?v=Czwxk3Km5kg

There's a place near my grandparents, the Green Derby where they do a great lasagna. Like nine layers of cheese. It's to die for.

Recently I've ordered lasagna from a pizza place. It sucked dick and was so salty.

Then I had the lasagna from Whole Foods. It was actually really fucking good.

I make a lasagna sauce and place it on rotini in a ceramic dish. It's amazing and you don't need to make those fucking lasagna noodles.

When I was a kid I tried lasagna at a restaurant solely because of Garfield. Loved it, but didn't like the parmesan on top (I do like it now).

>I've never made it with a bechamel before

You've got to learn to sweet-talk her.

Looks /comfy/

You're not even close to baseline

Lasagna is alright but I'd rather make pasta al forno instead.

i did a visible guffaw in the split second it took me to understand the joke that you were making

Yes, it's worth it. It adds a whole separate taste and texture that you can't replicate with just sauce and cheese.

I love it too, garfield.
Only heretics uses ricotta

Sometime i buy the 2 kg one and literally just eat a slab a day
Yes i'm single

This was one of my family staples growing up. We called it pizza casserole. We threw in some pepperonis and olives