47.3% of the population has an IQ of 99 or less

>47.3% of the population has an IQ of 99 or less

You ever stop and really reflect on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lPcMIaaqAdI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s
dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.intell.2009.11.003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what if i am one of those. never took a real iq test

>15% of the population has an IQ of 85 or less

>85% of the population has an IQ of 115 or less

not really. I've got 119 on a WISC III in the past and I'm a retard when it comes to practical tasks and time planning. Still can't function properly. IQ doesn't mean shit

>You ever stop and really reflect on this?
sometimes, it's pretty terrifying

wait what is that even supposed to say

"The power of women working together."

>47.3% of the population has an IQ of 99 or less
Not if everyone's average

I have to work with them, I reflect on it every day.

You're right, 119 IQ doesn't mean shit

50% of black people (in america, it's even worse everywhere else) have an IQ of 85 or less

What's it like? Do you have some outstanding stories?

>What's it like?

Lonely.

>Do you have some outstanding stories?

Yes, but I learned a long time ago not to repeat them because they just sound like tall tales.

>50% of population has an IQ of 100 of less

Not really because I have other things I take pride in besides my IQ and would rather actually get shit done than fucking stoke my ego

i reflected on this, jerked myself off to it and then noticed i was doing this to feed my ego.
i look on those weaker than me to feel good about myself.
Only then i noticed that the smarter people those who go out to get PhDs dont really care about the others who have low IQ or who went into the social sciences.

I felt stupid, and guilty.

Now i cry myself to sleep feeling stupider than ever the more i hang out with those who are a lot smarter.

there is an arabic saying that says:
tell me who you hang around with and i will tell you who you are.

this isnt true for my case.

it's a normal distribution moron

I guess you had to be there..

> >1000 IQ yet are a sentient blob with no limbs. >10000 IQ yet there's no knowledge or materials around to manipulate. >100000 IQ yet stuck floating in a void. >1000000 IQ yet are approaching eventual inescapable certain death anyway...

that death is inevitable yes.
but i believe in an afterlife
but i even remember at the age 10 after commiting my first sin.
i asked myself these questions:
if i were blind then i wouldnt have seen the sin
if i had my arms amputated i wouldnt have sinned
if i were death i wouldnt have heard the sin

then i asked myself, but i never even chose to brought to this earth. why was i brought to suffer.

i still reflect on these words today.

>99.9% of the population has an IQ less than me.

CAN you even reflect on this?

unlike you retards with your internet IQ test, people came to my school in like 5th grade and did a real test. They were some cunts from this school for gifted children(the only such school in my country). The test was almost an hour long in total. I came out with the best score in my entire school (1300 kids). My IQ was 140 and an average of my country is literally 90. They wanted to take me to the school to study there and shit with other gifted kids but you would need move to the other city and all that... My father didn't have any money so nothing came out of it... Well, something did actually, knowing I'm literally made better than most likely anyone I will ever meet in my life, made me stop trying to prove it. Before it was a fun competition to show off my mental superiority in front of my pears. But now I knew for a fact that I was better, and they knew it too.

All it did is made me stop trying.

Now I'm working as an electrician, making the kinds of money a neurosurgeon makes but still working 10 hrs every day and doing a physical job.

When I first got the job it took me around a month to start correcting people who had more years of work experience in the field than the years I had lived. So I found out that all I needed to get that feeling for competing with everyone and everything, is money as motivation.

It took a year and I'm already switching careers to programming without a diploma and with better $$$.

So I would say it's a good thing to be gifted but don't start huffing your own parts, you must always prove your superiority in the real world, grades, test and all that shit don't mean a thing. You must create more than your peers. You must make more money than your peers. Drive a better car, fuck hotter women. Always better.

Apply yourself.

>You must make more money than your peers. Drive a better car, fuck hotter women. Always better.

great a sociopath or in other words an egocentric cunt.

used to know a person like that. he lost all his friends and family memebers on both sides.
now hes "rich" by himself.

an absolute loser.

>shit with other gifted kids

>he lost all his friends

I never really had or needed friends. And family? they just leech off of me.

In a year or two ( I need to save up more money) I'm coming to the promise land of sociopaths everywhere, america.

what country are you from now?

great also the land of ruined families. America
where the kid beats his mom hits his dad. where all respect, philosophy, religion, culture are thrown out for the dollar.

i hope you meet someone just like you, just so he can overthrow you, just so you can see how disgusting you are.
people who say their family especially father and mother leech on them are scum

if those are the reasons you think America is bad, then my country would be literally hell for you.

Serbia.

And if someone is better than me than they should overthrow me. All is fair game.

Same rules apply.

My father literally does leech off of me. I have been working since I was 6.

My mother doesn't leech off of me but the biggest reason for that is the fact that she's dead.

I don't think intelligence is genetic because there's not one person in my family like me. I think that life experience makes it. My mother for example died when I was 5. I remember pretending to cry because everyone else was crying. I remember not feeling anything. I credit this event to everything I became because while my peers were playing with lego and shit I was forced to think about death.

And since then I was pretty much on my own. You and most people don't have such opportunities and that's why you don't ever amount to anything. Children should be cut off from their parents, the sooner the better.

cry me a river bitch.
a society where the family isnt held up to the highest standard is a society that will crumble.
hence all of europe and north america.
Its only a matter of time.
the only reason why canada holds up well is because of the immigrants that they bring. they bring with them there culture and tradition putting family first.

ya the sooner they cut off from their families the sooner they become sociopaths.
the basics of america.

hey jerk yourself off son. you will meet many people like you. enjoy. thats if they let you in

Do you enjoy the works of David Lynch

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lPcMIaaqAdI

nigga wtf did i just watch

Statistically just under half of the unique IPs in this thread fall into that category.

Including OP.

There's a bias

You're right.
This is Veeky Forums so statistically just over half of the unique IPs in this thread fall into that category.

lol tell us where david lynch touched you user

>tfw drooling retard in the eyes of people with an IQ OF 160
And it's also weird because I logicked out all the questions expect for the last one.

I'm and I got 131 on that test. It's not your actual IQ. Just a measure of how well your brain can find patterns

>Just a measure of how well your brain can find patterns
That is a part of wechsler, tho. I took it too, user, and got the brainlet score of 122. Got 139 on the verbal IQ part, but was pretty mediocre everywhere else.

Now, I took a test again when I turned 18 because I wanted to join my countries military. Got 139 overall on that one.
Maybe these tests are less accurate when you are younger.

> It's not your actual IQ.
> Just a measure of how well your brain can find patterns

That's literally what IQ measures dude

What's the best IQ test?

dunno. No online ones measure your full IQ, you have to have someone supervising the test for that.

"No!"
That's spatial and logical IQ only. There is verbal intelligence too.

>Intellectual disability affects about 4% of the general population: 300 million people worldwide
>roughly the US population

Do i ever reflect on a number chosen arbitrarily to reflect the exact middle of a statistical ditribution?

120 should be the minimum cutoff point to be considered human

On an IQ test I scored in the 3rd grade, I scored 79. Also, I had horrible dyslexia, a speech impediment, and big round glasses because I couldn't see.

Went through special-ed all of elementary and middle school, got on the normal track for high school, and I am currently getting my masters in Petroleum Engineering.

It is really all about how hard you work.

the world would be a better place in every way if everyone with a 2 digit iq just killed themselves

What are some legit online tests?

>IQ

When people say IQ test they mean that kind. Most IQ tests refer to the pattern finding ones i.e Mensa as well as most corporate IQ tests

Youre a maniac. Somebody get this hothead outta here!

>engineering
>79

On any given topic, half of the people will be dumber than average.
For some topics, the required proficiency is well below the halfway point, and it is way above the halfway point for others.
Most people can speak a language well enough to function and most people can't fly a plane.
As long as people are aren't given responsibilities or power in areas where they lack proficiency, everything works fine.
I'm mostly concerned with the areas where other people's ignorance negatively affects me.
Bad drivers mean that I am at risk of dying in a car crash and my car insurance payments are higher.
People don't have a healthy diet and they don't exercise which means my health insurance is more expensive.

At the same time, businesses are built around doing things for ignorant/lazy/deprived people.

what does that facial expression is supposed (>suppose)
to mean? t. autism

> I scored 79
> masters in Petroleum Engineering

I'm not surprised that Petroleum Engineers are Brainlets

In fact I always suspected that Petroleum Engineers are mentally retarded

i know that IQ is centered around 50% having lower than 100 but it's genuinely hard to comprehend being that fucking stupid

perhaps im privileged enough to have been able to train my brain from a young age by thinking about things higher up on maslows heirarchy of needs

found the

Funny how the whites here keep recirculating the same old Bell curves, but nobody can come up with the original source.

>centered
but user after you kill all the brainlets the scale will have to be corrected so there will be a new batch of relative brainlets.

I can speak three and roughly understand one language. Guess my IQ.

about 78.

It’s problem solving accross time. It’s not all about patterns, which when you assume it is you get your regular 100-119 IQ results.

This. I had a test done when I was 8, came out at 148. Had the same test (adult version) done at 18, got 105. Reason being is the adult test requires things like general knowledge, a wide vocabulary, etc. (i.e. things that aren't inherent intelligence, but learned) in order to get a high score.

The child version had the same, difference is when I was 8 I paid attention and did well at school. I had a series of awful shit happen to me at 11 and basically went from hero to zero in terms of schoolwork, lost complete interest and just scraped by. But when I got a tutor for english and maths because I was so far behind I excelled and went from bottom of the class to top in a couple months. Then after I passed my exams I lost interest and now work a shit job.

My point is that IQ tests are great at predicting success over all, but they're awful at measuring inherent intelligence, because for the most part your ability to answer the questions is based on knowledge (just look at the various books and tools that train you to beat the questions).

Yeah I know what you mean. I love to sling mud at humanities majors and other sub 100 IQ brainlets, but in reality I should be comparing myself to people in my program... When I do I get humbled.

Most of them aren't retarded enough to think posting pics of anime girls isn't weird. Maybe be more reflective on your own flare of retardation before judging others.

About half of the population is female. Coincidence?

Judging by your comment you don't get no pussy, so what would you know.

Chortled.

Great podcast:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1lEPQYQk8s

Attached: 0c41f705457f1138a8ae1ec04ecdde35 (1).jpg (1031x696, 480K)

>tall tales
>smart

These two factors lead me to believe that youre becoming schizophrenic and are prob schizoid already

50% of the population has an IQ of 100 or more.

What's your point?

>got 132 in 5th grade
>now a neet wasteman

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

It's called a normie

Attached: basicbish.png (1200x1200, 1.75M)

Why come up with the original source when multiple sources confirming the result exist?

Attached: 3dc.jpg (2048x2043, 274K)

kek
fucking coelho

If everyone was smart, who would be stupid?

Don't put Lain in the same category as moe Steam avatar shit.

The irony

>perhaps im privileged enough to have been able to train my brain from a young age by thinking about things higher up on maslows heirarchy of needs
>t. brainlet

>. Reason being is the adult test requires things like general knowledge, a wide vocabulary, etc. (i.e. things that aren't inherent intelligence, but learned) in order to get a high score.
This is a patently false claim. The verbal portion of IQ-tests requires nothing more than literacy and a basic vocabulary, as evidenced by the commonplace words one is asked to link in the verbal portion of an IQ test.

I like Lain. The music and atmosphere are incredible. But that doesn't make posting pictures of Lain the character, especially in the form of a reaction pic, any less embarrassing than posting weird weebshit. OP is judgemental prick so he deserves to be called out on acting autistic in the same post. Being autistic is just was bad as being low IQ.

>can speak 3 languages but understands just one of them roughly
id say around 40 iq

i would love to be rich by myself

I've been trying to get /pol/ to understand this

Attached: poltards9.jpg (1701x850, 633K)

The original source is fraudulent statistics generated by a eugenicist shill Richard Lynn for political purposes.

In the 60's, liberals made a big push for blacks to be able to go to the schools their tax dollars helped to fund. There was a strong conservative pushback. It became important to prove that blacks are subhuman to justify their disenfranchisement.

See pic related, from the following metastudy:
Jelte M. Wicherts, Conor V. Dolan, Han L.J. van der Maas, The dangers of unsystematic selection methods and the representativeness of 46 samples of African test-takers, Intelligence, Volume 38, Issue 1, 2010, Pages 30-37, ISSN 0160-2896, dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.intell.2009.11.003
>In light of all the available IQ data of over 37,000 African test-takers, only the use of unsystematic methods to exclude the vast majority of data could result in a mean IQ close to 70. On the basis of sound methods, the average IQ remains close to 80. Although this mean IQ is clearly lower than 100, we view it as unsurprising in light of the potential of the Flynn Effect in Africa (Wicherts, Borsboom, & Dolan, 2010) and common psychometric problems associated with the use of western IQ tests among Africans.
Read the whole thing if you want, it's pretty illuminating. Basically with Lynn, high IQ = unrepresentative, low IQ = representative. He even contradicted his own stated selection standards at times. Lynn had responded to other critiques of his studies, but he went silent after this one.

(1/2)

Attached: lynnlol.png (587x293, 53K)

>But even if average sub-saharan IQ is 80, that's still really low, right? Ha!
Yes, and no one is debating that. The average IQ (as in the measured value correlated with "intelligence") should be lower in underdeveloped, famine- and war-torn nations.
The question is whether or not the difference is genetic in origin. i.e. "if you took those blacks and raised generations of them in London, what would their IQ measure then?"
So Murray/Herrnstein's book "The Bell Curve" did some statistical wizardry using Lynn's base figure of 70 and arrived at a calculated mean of 85. And that's where those curves originate.
Of course, if the more accurate correct base figure of 80 is used, the american black IQ might have come up to 95 or higher, which would contradict the agenda of the organization funding all of these studies, a single group called the Pioneer Fund. So if we have to take some IQ samples from hospital-bound malaria-afflicted children, so what?

The Asian curve also used Lynn's studies as a base, including a body of studies that have also been debunked. Especially notable is a study that placed Japanese IQ at 111, later debunked by Japanese researchers who found it based on extremely biased samples. But the eugenicist and segregationist agenda desperately needed these results as well, to promote what they perceived as racial "purity".

(2/2)

Attached: Negroes_Beware_Marxism_in_Alabama.jpg (500x710, 115K)

Side note:
It's interesting that the useful idiots of /pol/ can't countenance academic dishonesty when it comes to racial IQ studies, but accept it quite easily in regards to other issues such as climate change.
They believe what they want, primarily because it suits them.

Dr. King said at the end of the Selma to Montgomery march,
>...it may be said of the Reconstruction era that the southern aristocracy took the world and gave the poor white man Jim Crow. He gave him Jim Crow. And when his wrinkled stomach cried out for the food that his empty pockets could not provide, he ate Jim Crow, a psychological bird that told him that no matter how bad off he was, at least he was a white man, better than the black man.
>And he ate Jim Crow. And when his undernourished children cried out for the necessities that his low wages could not provide, he showed them the Jim Crow signs on the buses and in the stores, on the streets and in the public buildings. And his children, too, learned to feed upon Jim Crow, their last outpost of psychological oblivion.
They're addicted to being a master race. They really just can't help it at this point; they need their fix. Smile and nod at the brainlet.

Attached: imaginary_discrimination.jpg (530x388, 51K)

see

>It's interesting that the useful idiots of /pol/ can't countenance academic dishonesty when it comes to racial IQ studies,
Most academics, at least publicly, will say there are no IQ differences (except that women are superior), and /pol/ does not seem to deny climate change wholesale.

oh youre one of those monkeys with a lot of training

your kids will be retarded

If the entire population was twice as smart, this would still be the case. Have you ever stopped to reflect on how IQ scores work?