youtube.com/watch?v=DeVdzSjPx0g
timecube.2enp.com/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Electric_Universe#SAFIRE_Project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_special_relativity
youtube.com/watch?v=CFsTttzh0oA
classicalmatter.org/ClassicalTheory/OtherRelativity.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It won't because he was right.

"Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king.. its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists." Nikola Tesla

>they are metaphysicists rather than scientists
>He says while arguing against relativity purely in vague philosophical terms instead of with experimental data
What did he mean by this?

Tesla believed in aether physics and did not think that space itself could have properties. By ascribing properties to space, Einstein opened up physics to nonsense such as black holes, time travel and multiple dimensions. Tesla based his research and many practical inventions on aether modeling. He had many patents issued globally. Einstein had no real portfolio of patents and was just a theorist but won the popularity contest.

The flying saucer phenomenon started around Tesla's death in the 1940's and is historically linked to Germany. Many reports detail the use of high voltage electricity as a method of propulsion. The only man in the world at that time capable of such an invention was Tesla.

>aether
Where's all the evidence for aether being an actual thing?

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Never mind, I found out what you are in that other thread just now.
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Electric_Universe
Try not to be so suggestible, that's borderline Time Cube crackpottery you fell for.

lol. Do you realize that plasmas are electrical? Magnetism in space without its electrical component is also against standard physics. Electromagnetism is the dominant force in space, not gravity.

>The Universe is not expanding.
>The electric force travels faster than the speed of light with near-infinite velocity.
>Gravity has two poles like a bar magnet; dipole gravity.
>Planets give birth to comets.
>Stars do not shine because of internal nuclear fusion caused by gravitational collapse. Rather, they are anodes for galactic discharge currents.
>The Sun is negatively charged, and the solar wind is positively charged — the two systems forming a giant capacitor.
Okay. How do we debunk these claims without using resources from NASA and ESA (so these brainlets can shut the fuck up).

Start doing science and people will engage your theory.

The sun is electric and there is plenty of proof.

"SAFIRE generates the same energy densities as the sun’s photosphere and nuclear bombs …

... in a laboratory on Earth" youtube.com/watch?v=DeVdzSjPx0g

You consider time travel and multiple dimensions science? hahaha

Dont assume things, it helps nobody.

>Electromagnetism is the dominant force in space, not gravity.
I need the redpill on this. What empirical evidence do you have?

Ever heard of the SAFIRE Project? The electric sun model is being tested and they are getting results! Humanity will have fusion power. The electric universe is paving the way.

How do you debunk Time Cube?
timecube.2enp.com/
The problem in both cases is they're not even making enough sense to qualify for a good formal debunking.
By design this whole "Thunderbolts" / "Electric Universe" movement is amateur driven because they think modern mainstream science is deeply flawed. Which makes it nearly impossible to argue with them because their lack of topical background makes them misinterpret most everything they self-teach and form opinions about, and most of the terms you might use to explain how things actually work are as a consequence going to have completely different meanings in their mind than the standard meanings you'll be thinking in terms of.
And insofar as they have non-amateur academic "evidence" for their claims you can follow their citations and see the papers actually won't really have anything to do with what they're trying to claim. The papers themselves won't be wrong but rather their interpretation of the material covered and conclusions asserted by those papers will be.

Cool i await to see how it fairs, if at all, in the real world.

Best of luck

I already posted the link to SAFIRE project (electric sun model): youtube.com/watch?v=DeVdzSjPx0g

Sorry, but empirical evidence is not on your side.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Electric_Universe#SAFIRE_Project
>The International Science Foundation (a front group of EU supporters who falsely claim to neither support nor oppose[21] the Electric Universe hypothesis) says that they provided $2,200,000 USD to fund a laboratory experiment to test the EU claims regarding the nature of the Sun.[22] There is no independent analysis of their work and no publications about SAFIRE found on Google Scholar. The SAFIRE Project is housed in Mississauga, Ontario, and is documented in videos [23] from the EU2016 conference. They say that their intent is to compare the results of this experiment to the results of NASA's Solar Probe Plus mission[24], and thereby demonstrate whether the EU solar model has any grounding in reality.[25]

>over a hundred years of rigorous scientific study
vs
>1 burny boi

who wins

SAFIRE project is the best evidence since they are replicating many of the observations seen on the sun. That means we are getting closer to the truth of the matter. IMO: Einstein was a tool of the establishment that led physics down a deep dark path to obfuscate how nuclear energy truly works.

Can you provide a summary of the evidence obtained by SAFIRE and how it supports your theory without linking to that 2 hour video?

>SAFIRE project is the best evidence
The fact everything about this "project" is only being reported on by Electric Universe supporters and only being demonstrated at events like "the EU (Electric Universe) 2016 conference" should be a tip you've joined a cult.
>inb4 modern physics is the REAL cult

Im watching it, im actually fucking watching it guys. Ill let you know how it goes if i survive.

No. There is a ton of info they cover. Hear it directly from the horse's mouth. This is new physics gentlemen. Prepare for a new golden age of fusion power. Don't ever let the military industrial complex and their puppets fool you ever again.

Time travel and other strange things do emerge from relativity though. If you accept relativity you must admit that you accept a universe that is not scientifically proven as yet and may never be. It is therefore not science.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_special_relativity

:/

Then I suppose you don't really understand the theory and evidence or the theory is so hairbrained that it can't be summarized in a few sentences.

>Time travel
We're all doing that right now. Any theory that doesn't include time travel is clearly not grounded in reality.
>other strange things
You only call them strange because you haven't experienced them in your small and limited existence. Why should a time tested theory with proven results depend on your willingness to believe the predictions. What predictions does your theory make?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_special_relativity

Aether can be classified as a subatomic plasma full of neutrinos. Modern terminology is zeropoint radiation and quantum soup. Since it practically passes through solid matter, measuring it is extremely difficult.

O...kay?

What does that have to do with testing Einsteins theories,

> Speed of light is fastest possible speed
> Observable universe is smaller than the actual size hence speed of light can not be the fastest
Checkmate noob

>to do with testing Einsteins theories

Aether physics. Space and time are absolute. Any observation of possible temporal anomalies can be ascribed to the aether since space itself has no properties. The birth and life of every atom in existence is supported by the aether. Without the oscillations, frequencies and energy of aether (zeropoint radiation), matter would not exist.

The most important feature of aether is how all energy is external. The energy from radioactive elements does not originate internally from the atom. As above, so below; The sun is externally powered through electric Birkeland currents. Electron shells of every atom requires the background zeropoint radiation to maintain its charge.

These are the secrets the public is not allowed to have.

Time dilation.
Explain.

The Aether was a hypothetical medium that Light could travel through in outer space. The Michelson-Morley Experiment disproved the existence of the Aether in 1888 and fringe retards have been trying to resurrect it ever since.

Hydrodynamics: Aether can flow in one direction or in a vortex similar to liquid. Judging on the spin rate of Earth, it appears to travel 1000MPH. This is the equilibrium speed. If one travels a significant distance and speed, every atom ends up affected by the aether drag. It is easy to interpret this feature as time dilation since it can affect atomic clocks.

The Michelson-Morley experiment is not accurate enough to measure aether drag.

This guy believed in an aether and didn’t believe electrons existed lmao

The sigh i just let out of my mouth should have been enough to drag the atoms of my keyboard to a tenth of normal time.

Take a long hard look at the SAFIRE project. Do you see those plasma layers? Notice how a higher charge results in more layers?? You are essentially witnessing a true model of the atom's electron shells

The Michelson-Morley experiment was a failure to prove an aether existed, the point wasn’t to disprove an aether

GR has been experimentally substantiated countless times, and aether theories have only been disproved; disproved to the extent that you can disprove that there’s a teapot floating somewhere between here and the sun aka no experimental proof and the burden isn’t on us

hmm there’s nothing quite like googling a crackpot experiment and seeing multiple websites entirely dedicated to it

"This cloud of ions got so dense it blew off into the chamber atmosphere. There was a pressure spike during these events. Even more importantly is that although we limited the power to only 1800 watts DC, the oscilloscopes measured a short lived power surge of over 2 million watts. At times, at over 10 million watts. To offer some perspective on this, the Bruce Nuclear power plant in Canada, the largest one we have, produces 7 million watts. " Montgomery Childs from the SAFIRE project; (EU 2015, 8:13 minutes) youtube.com/watch?v=CFsTttzh0oA

Tesla had it right.

>Im watching it, im actually fucking watching it guys. Ill let you know how it goes if i survive.

That was 17 hours ago and no follow-up.
Poor bastard gave his life to save the rest of us from wasting two hours on shit.
RIP

"Dumb shit" - Nikola Tesla.

>i don't understand relativity so its bullshit
>the JEWS are lying to u

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

Attached: 1515460246893.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Given that this is a low traffic board, this is probably the same quack that posted the other 3 aether threads this week.

Attached: tesla.jpg (960x836, 372K)

Didnt we come to the conclusion that the Earth's field is the Aether? And thus the Sun's too?

So there's no drag aside from gravity, which is aetheric as well.

The alternative is just as silly, that time is a physical and literal dimension that gravity somehow has an effect on.

Why quack? What if that user is right?

Idk shit about the electric universe folks, but this experiment depends on a round-trip AVERAGE velocity of light. If you really wanted to measure changes in light speed, you would need to somehow measure a one-way speed. That shit is impossible

BASED

...and then he married a pigeon

The fact that plasma and its double layers (observed on the surface of the sun) is an electromagnetic phenomenon but some here can't acknowledge it, is incredible. Basic physics 101. You would think that the crazy solar magnetic fields and metallic iron plasma would be a clue for them.

Gravity is NOT the dominant force. The Universe is electric.

I hate how everything Einstein said is just assumed to be true. It doesn't even have to be proved, you can just cite that "lol Einstein said it" and that's accepted as mathematical proof. Nobody even knows what E=MC^2 means. Just "lol Einstein said it, so it must be true!!!!1"

Sun's iron emissions (see pic).

Attached: fexiisun_eit_big.gif (512x563, 211K)

Relativity has been experimental substantiated countless times over the past century Jesus Christ

Quit pathologically samefagging nobody gives a shit about your dumb ass electric sun theories

Please get some help sir this is not healthy

The math can work out even if the interpretation is wrong. For example: Einstein claimed that space has properties like the ability to bend. What if space is not what's bending but the aether? No more time travel and multi-dimensions.

kek

There's no drag because the earth isn't rotating.

Did he have a solid argument against the results of Michelson–Morley?

>The math can work out even if the interpretation is wrong.

Yeah. If someone see ants working then experiment rain, you can create an equation that match the causality that works with the ants variable, then ppl naturally will jump to conclusions: that ant work causes rain.

>just assumed to be true
Special relativity has probably been tested formally / independently more times than just about any other major relatively modern theory in existence.
Saying you have some problem with it is one thing, but to claim it's just being assumed true through blind faith is retarded, and especially ironic considering the source these complaints are coming from is an uneducated pseudoscience cult that relies on vague and loosely Tesla inspired mysticism and explicitly anti-mathematical approaches to arriving at their mentally ill conclusions, usually involving something along the lines of "see, the sun's cold on the inside, look at this out of context picture using your eyes and not what the mainstream establishment says you should believe!" or "watch this two hour Electric Universe convention video about Electric Universe theory being validated by Electric Universe cult members that will never appear in an actual peer reviewed publication!"

Attached: empire_of_dust_tiresome.jpg (807x659, 42K)

>The math can work out even if the interpretation is wrong.
>What if space is not what's bending but the aether? No more time travel
How would aether bending allow for time dilation? That effect's not just an interpretation, it's a specific prediction that's been experimentally confirmed.

>E=MC^2
All energy originates from the subatomic aether. The amount of energy an atom can access from the zeropoint depends mostly on its mass and propagation velocity squared. This is what E=mc^2 really means. Einstein was full of half truths in order to obfuscate the inner workings of nuclear energy from public dissemination.

Not that guy. Here’s how time dilation can work with an aether:
Assume particles are actually matter waves, which we have good reason to believe (see de Broglie)
Assume they travel at the speed of light
Solitons in the aether are localized and maintain this velocity with the majority of the motion happening in a confined volume.
Increase the translational velocity of the soliton
In turn this decreases the speed contribution from the soliton while increasing the translational component
‘Clocks’ aka matter or matter waves will physically slow down in response to this velocity
Aether is entirely consistent with the conclusions of special relativity. Ive only explained one of them

The atomic clock experiment doesn't actually measure time dilation. It measures aether drag. Only the high precision of an atomic clock is appropriate for aether measurements because electron shells have mass. Any deviation from the local aether currents (Earth's 1000MPH rotation) will result in electron flux from aether drag.

Just to elaborate; the mass of electron shells are important for aether measurements. Imagine there lies background subatomic radiation (zeropoint) that the atomic nucleus absorbs and then emits as its electron shells. The atom is basically an electric transformer. The electric sun model (hydrogen fusion is one of the secondary reactions) works pretty much the same way.

Threads that are either created to discuss electric universe theory; or through the course of posting electric universe theory comes up, should be deleted immediately. Ideally people get isp banned to shave at least couple of them off permanently.

Attached: 1517945042568.jpg (618x464, 86K)

>go at c - 1
>go 2 m/s faster
>going at c + 1
lol einstein was a brainlet

I hate to put so much thought into this, but you are a guaranteed faggot for having that picture saved

Yes master, we should not question the establishment. Understood.

fpbp everyone who posted in here kill yourself

>durrrrr what I don't understand annoooooyyyss me

Attached: 589ad4d07cca7b5fc70ba2f27b40468b.jpg (300x381, 20K)

>speed of light is universal constant
>speed is distance over time
>time is relative
>speed of light is relative

Therefor, some matter that's traveling relatively fast should be able to move faster than light that's relatively slow.
Also, isn't Aether theory just another word for false vacuum?

Time and space are absolute in the aether model. Temporal/spatial anomalies such as time travel, black holes and multiple dimensions are simply not possible under aether. Where did you get your information?

Attached: 21744685_6.jpg (1000x625, 61K)

I didn’t mention black holes or time travel though. What are you talking about? I was talking about clocks in relative motion.

Here it’s a short read: classicalmatter.org/ClassicalTheory/OtherRelativity.pdf

This guy isn’t electric universe or something. To summarize: you are the medium

What are you so worried about fascist?

Not him and I don't think you guys should be banned for bringing up this topic, but I can also easily see why other people would want that to happen, and it has nothing to do with being "worried." At least not any more than wanting to ban people who bring up homeopathy or quantum mysticism is motivated by "worry." It's more that people get annoyed by pseud bullshit.

But thats not what relativity is you fucking mongoloid.

t.pseud

It's spinning because of it's own field, isn't that the theory right now?

>Special relativity has probably been tested formally / independently more times than just about any other major relatively modern theory in existence

No it hasn't, everyone just does mental gymnastics around the theory.

What are you even saying

see

>I understand fully how existence works
>I don't even need to question it since so many experiments have been done
>Have you seen this Wikipedia article?

my bad i meant

The electric field of the Earth is what causes its rotation, and the Sun's is what causes the orbit, isnt that the consensus now after all simple hydrogen bubble experiments with water, a magnet and electrical current?

Well the tests in question are documented in peer reviewed publications, whereas the complaints about these tests are documented in a youtube video with footage of "The Electric Universe 2016 Conference."
So for some reason I want to say the former is somewhat more credible than the latter.

If you can't allow alternative scientific theories to be discussed then you are not a scientist. Electric universe is far from pseudo-science, current experiments are confirming it, and experiments like the LHC have confirmed that an alternative theory is required to model the mechanisms of physical reality.

Tesla was no joke, his findings threatened many industries so his work was hidden from most and replaced with what we have now. But thanks to the free movement of information afforded to us by the internet, his work has re-emerged and people are picking up the baton and running with it. Watch this space.

>the electric field of the earth is what causes its rotation

Which is why its rotation is increasing at an exponential rate...

But they're based on the aether drag theory, that the Earth is being pulled through a static aether, thus causing light to drag in accordance with the planet's orbit.

>Electric universe is far from pseudo-science
It is blatantly pseudoscience. Like the perfect specimen of what pseudoscience is.
>current experiments are confirming it
Where are the peer reviewed publications? Why is there nothing about it outside of Electric Universe follower websites, Electric Universe follower conventions, and Electric Universe follower videos?

>tests of special relativity are based on the aether drag theory

is that what you are trying to say?