German friend again here... are donuts typically at all American morning meetings...

german friend again here... are donuts typically at all American morning meetings? Is it customary for you to take turns bringing, and how many donuts do you estimate per person, at least 2 right? Bear with me, I still struggling with your customs and waterbeers. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klobasnek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not all meetings, but if someone decides to bring them it's generally appreciated

I'd say no but I work at a large company. My guess would be it *might* be a thing once a week at smaller ones but again probably not. And while I can eat two, a single donut is more than enough.

Ami freund wieder heir...tragen alle Lederhosen jeden Tag? Wie viele Lederhosen gehören einem typischen Deutschen? Bitte haben sie Geduld, ich verstehe noch nicht die Wurstkultur.

In the south we typically bring 1 box for every 3 people. Your best bet are the warm glazed from krispy kreme

Been to Germany and had your water beers.

Lmao

Bagels where I work

donuts? its more likely you'd find a bagel than a donut. very low quality bait Haamid.

ihren wurste sind in ihren arsche, dass ist vrai Grosswurstkultur.

man, google translate is so fucking shitty

I just tried it and it's pretty close to what he said lol

Yes Cletus, water is the main component of beer, not bacon grease

These days you're more likely to find a fruit plate or bagels with cups of cream cheese than a pack of donuts, but people still bring a 12 pack of donuts every now and then.

(Es sind sicher Fehler, aber ich habe google translate nicht benutzt. Ich versuche Deutsch zu lernen. Es wäre schön, wenn Sie mir die Fehler zeigen würden.)

why are tattoos degenerate?

t. incel

Still salty about getting BTFO'd in your last thread, huh?

If you stay this pathetic, maybe a girl will give you a pity fuck one of these days.

idk they just are.

depends on where you are
in TX we have donut/kolache joints all over the place and people are always bringing them for basically any get-together.

>kolache
Now that looks pretty tasty, how is it different from a danish exactly?

>kolache
buc-cees nigga

If you google kolache you'll find something much different from what Texans know as kolaches. The Texan ones are more similar to Klobasnek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klobasnek

Pic related, Texan kolaches. I miss Texas.

Not reading OP...

They're not, and the only people who think they tattoos are "degenerate" are conservatards with sticks up their asses and the absolute worst kinds of moralfags.

In the bible

Blah blah markings something or other

Kill yourself, /utg/ kike. Die in the Auschwitz oven.

Morning meetings only occasionally have snacks like doughnuts or bagels, usually at places where the average income is high enough to support such a gesture. Like a lot of anons said, bagels are becoming more popular in recent years but doughnuts are appreciated too. Either way bringing some coffee along with it will make you everyone's best friend. Doughnut and bagel places will often sell large containers of hot coffee for this purpose.

If you're struggling to find a good beer you like, I recommend trying out Highland Brewing Company's stuff if you can find it. They're a small brewery in North Carolina that makes some good shit, and their beer occasionally finds its way out of state from what I've heard. It's usually very reasonably priced too, I enjoy their oatmeal porter.

Loony fundamentalist christfag teeth gnashers and wailers reference Leviticus 19:28 King James Version (KJV):

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

>Leviticus
Fucking Christfags don't even know their own holy book. Do they also think God commands them to stone adulterers and throw the infant children of heretics against rocks? Those are the old laws that they're supposed to believe Jesus died to do away with. Of course, they only really hate people with tattoos, homosexuals, and people who drink alcohol because they're xenophobes who will do anything to feel superior to someone else.

Little l libertarian here, they are degenerate. Stopped fucking a trap mid pump when I spotted a tattoo behind her ear.

American friend again here... are refugees typically at all German meetings? Is it customary for you to take turns bringing, and how many refugees do you estimate per person, at least 2 right? Bear with me, I still struggling with your customs and cuckholdery. Thanks.

Kill yourself, you gay anal millennial marxist SJW /utg/ kike faggot samefag KILL YOURSELF KIKE

Pretty considerate of you, germanbro. If dunkintier, two is fine. Stragglers will eat the leftovers. If you're splurging on hipster-made with pretentious flavors, I'd say 1.5 per person rounded down to the closest dozen or half dozen.

>sjw kike

Umm, you just referenced jeebus there, son. Do you attend the same loony bin on Sun. morning as Pence?

KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE

>inarticulate yelling
The absolute state of rightwing nutjobs everybody.

KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE KILL YOURSELF /utg/ KIKE