I'll have a slice of pizza

>I'll have a slice of pizza
>side of ranch
Ranchlets need to be eliminated.
It's a salad dressing ok? Look if you wanna dip a few veggie stix in some ranch, hey that's ok. Wings maybe, but that's really pushing it. But pizza?? If you do this you need to have an iron pear shred your anus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y6A_lSlD8sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I used to do this as a kid. Was dared to dip my pizza in ranch on pizza day at school. Ended up loving it.

>what is preference
>wah everyone's a faggot unless they share my specific tastes
>I'll take that mcchicken to go

the mere taste of ranch is loathsome enough to never eat it, at least that's my case
Why would anyone put that on their pizza?

The only ranch that should ever go near a pizza is hidden valley.
Every other kind just sucks.

>If you do this you need to have an iron pear shred your anus

Legit question, why does it matter how others eat their pizza if it doesn't have anything to do with you? Do you also get angry about video games you don't play or movies you don't watch?

Because you're eating the shit from the bottle.

Homemade ranch is really just a fat agent, buttermilk or cream, and herbs. It's a fatty herb sauce, essentially. I don't believe in dipping with it, but I use it for marinades. Usually sub out the hard lard with yogurt for something slightly healthier.

No no no. If you say it's ok to put on wings then you denying pizza is complete bullshit. Ranch is fatty crap that no one needs anyway. But if they want it on pizza I don't care.

Do Americans really eat this?
It got tons of MSG and modified flavor yeast.

They have it in other countries. They just call it American flavor or some shit like that.

its why everyone here is fat and stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=y6A_lSlD8sM

>ordering a single mcchicken.

No one has ever done this.
A child can eat at least 2

all the time
they drink it straight from the freaking bottle though

>ranch
>with wings

It's blue cheese with wings or go fuck your mother.

What's happenin cocksucka

(non us here) when i was in mexico as a kid, I remember that we once got pizza. (could it have been pizza hut?)
they gave a white sauce with it to pour over the pizza. could that have been ranch? or what was it. please belp me solving this never solved mistery.

KYS OP ranch is the god king among dipping sauces.

The real issue is how good the pizza is. If you're willy nilly dipping all your pizza in ranch, you should probably be shot. But if it's shitty pizza, then you have to do what you have to do.
House made ranch with buttermilk is reigning tier, you ignorant slut
Ran his a poor man's blue cheese when it comes to wings.

Ranch belongs on greasy pizza more than it does on a fresh salad -- it's junk food all the same

Whiny cunts like you are the ones who need to be gassed

Hidden Valley is disgusting. Kens Steakhouse Buttermilk Ranch is the shit though. If it's a local place or a real pizza I won't use Ranch, but Dominos or Papa Johns gets it.

Not him but I get mad if people watch the wrong movie.

There are plenty of pizza places that make ranch with buttermilk. You just have to ask.