Despite Hydrox being the superior cookie, its rip-off brand Oreo managed to beat it on the market...

Despite Hydrox being the superior cookie, its rip-off brand Oreo managed to beat it on the market. why is this and why is literally no one on Veeky Forums talking about it?

No one gives a shit

fuck you

Because Hydrox sounds like something I clean with.

No Oreo sounds like a tub cleaner and literally no one has a problem with it. That's a weak argument.

Marketing. Nobody knows what a Hydrox is.

Look at Hydrox's packaging. It tries to imitate Oreo's packaging, which makes it look like a store brand, which most people associate with "for poorfags and tastes worse"

Hydrox should add a huge "Since 1908" to add legitimacy

No one gives a shit. This is what? The third time you made this thread?

does it taste better?

People who eat chocolate cream sandwich cookies care.

I agree Hydrox should have done more marketing and also sue Oreo for theft of intellectual property.

This is what? a homosexual?

Hydrox is made with real sugar and chocolate as opposed to Oreo which uses high fructose corn syrup and fake cocoa.

>samefagging
>this is the best insult you can come up with.

Ok. No one still gives a shit.

are they paying you or the fuck is going on here?

This is everything that is good about consumerism. It shouldn’t matter if you’re idea is first. If someone can do it better, they deserve a chance.

“Taste” is subjective, and superiority is relative. The numbers don’t lie. Oreo has a more marketable product.

Ever since we caught legitimate, literal shills on this board I trust nobody who starts a thread about how good a name brand product is, especially if there are like 3 threads up about the same shit.

Mods please ban shills.

>thinking people will samefag in an insignificant thread

Also I was shitposting (AKA "pretending to retarded"). I guess you really are a homosex, getting emotional over banter

>emotional
Ok. You're a samefagging shill and no one still gives a shit about your shitty cookies.

So is two people replying to you enough to be samefagging now? Shut the fuck up I wish I could ban you

>still samefagging

Hahaha, what a faggot. At least it's not about your shit ass crackers.

Hydrox is the superior cookie, I just want to say how good they are to you guys.

>Oreo sounds like a tub cleaner

>real sugar
>chocolate

You mean, like cane sugar and 100% cocoa?

You don't clean your tub with Oreos?

Child.