BE HONEST!!

Would you ever eat anything made by a retard or handicap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHwsOPasF0s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3t_D_6S79E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDiltBbhnYI
youtu.be/IwIwTdBOJvk
browniesanddownies.nl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Going to have to say no. The severely retarded/handicapped tend to have trouble with body fluids. That is an instant fucking no.

yeah even if they were supervised. they probably had a spatula up their ass 10 minutes before.

Yes

because you've been cooking your own food?

Yes, mum worked at a working with disabled kids thing. and they made cakes in groups and sometimes mum brought them home. likely had spit and shit in them, but they were still nice.

It depends. Some of those things are savants. But generally, no, I would not. They typically don't wash themselves very well and will probably really fuck up the recipe.

>handicap
why the fuck not? loosing a leg does not influence ones cooking skills in any way.

I'm sorry nobody eats your food, OP.

ok reddit

I eat my own cooking, so yes.

I have, there's a restaurant chain here in Holland called "Brownies with Downies"
Bunch of impaired people make coffee and basic pastry/cake dishes.
Went there once with some co-workers, food was fine.

It's called Brownies&Downies.
My bad.

Nope. Never eat food touched by retards. Never interact with negroes, never have a female or POC doctor, lawyer or accountant. Never hire a female or POC. If you ever have to interact with a female or POC government worker, always request to see a non affirmative action hire. It's basic self preservation.

fuckken kek

someone post the webm of that cerebral palsy qt making pancakes

Is this creepychan's sister or something?

Holy fuck it's real

Considering I've got Parkinson's and lupus AND am an amputee, most of what I eat is prepared by a disabled person.
Today's dinner: chicken-and-mushroom cabbage rolls, carrot-and-parsnip mashed potato (made with bacon grease instead of butter) and vinegar-braised courgette with garlic and parsley. I don't do so bad for a disabled guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHwsOPasF0s
this them?

What'd you get amputated? You cooking with 1 hand or are you just missing a leg or 2?

Yes one of my friends has a high function downey brother. We go hunting, fishing etc all the time and he has a decent job, can drive a car and lives alone (with a bi daily maid). He can BBQ well and can make food well.

salad yea sure, things that have room for error most likely no

>cupcakes are complicated
>making coffee is hard
go eat your tendies

The mentally handicapped can do good work within a narrow field of tasks so yeah I would. After all I've worked with people who had no particular handicaps and they were irresponsible and impossible. I'll take the tard in the kitchen over people like that any day

This but unironically.

No and add elderly to that list.

they hire a lot retards to work in the DFAC/Chow halls though the cooks are usually enlisted guys and the servers are the handicapped

If it's this one, yes.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3t_D_6S79E

>he never ate food cooked by an authentic nonna
>he wouldn't even if he could

I hope you live a long life and that your last years will be spent in the regret that will result from your poor decision-making abilities.

Of course I would. Fast service jobs exist so retards can find work.

It's okay, user. You probably strengthened your immune system as a result.

Everyday only to make him feel better.

>it's real

Holy fuck, man. At first I wanted to laugh, but I'm just impressed at the degree of balls. The absolute madmen.

You've been cursed.
You have to choose a handicapped from webm related to be your chef for life.
If you eat something not cooked by your chef of choice you become handicapped yourself and will be forced to work as a slave for someone else.

Choose carefully.

why can't he get good at it though

>webm related

Well done.

You have been cursed.

You have to choose a handicapped from webm related to be your chef for life.
If you eat something not cooked by your chef of choice you become handicapped yourself and will be forced to work as a slave for someone else.

Choose carefully.

Thank you. I'm doin my best while waiting to be chosen as personal chef.

I already do eat fast food

The short sexy one with the striped wifebeater.
You know hips don't lie.

Whose tendies are you trying to make?

Mine and mine only.
No one can touch my fucking tendies or my microwave oven that I use to cook them.
They're my most prized belongings and I'd be gutted if somebody touched by collection.

>FOHK

If you people never ate anything by handiretardcaps you'd never eat. You people are essentially living dogshit that learned how to post on Veeky Forums.

No u

>that nose ring
why? why do they have to ruin themselves like that? she looks cute.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDiltBbhnYI

Why are you such a faggot?

It's not lupus

>retard
Not if I could tell they were retarded.
>handicap
Depends. Not all handicaps are mental, and for the most part wouldn't affect cooking ability.

sauce

I'm actually awake to respond to this. Hurray.
10 years of positive Smith ANA tests beg to differ, Gregory.

Yes, I do that all the time. In light of the fact that I have an IQ of 205, all of my interactions with people of average intelligence is like the average person dealing with a retard. So, yes, I eat a LOT of food prepared by what I consider to be retards.

>retard calling retards, retards
Kek

>iq 205
>is like

So there's an inverse relationship between IQ and proper grammar?

is that Patton Oswalt?

Yes, and that's just the start.
He's got the Trump curse. It's only downhill from here.

I don't want boogers in my food.

savage

Holy fuck

youtu.be/IwIwTdBOJvk

browniesanddownies.nl/

>hot bitch with spinal meningitis
I would fuck the absolute shit out of her

>tfw she probably has a chad bf

she's super hot, and would only get hotter if she took out that stupid piercing

I'd pretend to take a bite and rub my belly then go "Mmmmm, so yummy!"
Then I'd ask the waiter to bring me my real food.

Of course it'll inhibit cooking, it's not going to have retard feces in it but there's still going to be a difference

Apparently he's now using his dead wife to whine about Trump

She does. Also, her sister is a slut.

bumping

Code word for cocaine

TOP40KEKS my /B/ro!

I see you're up to speed with the latest Veeky Forums memes as well!

Keep up the good work, and most importantly, Reee, am I right?

EDIT: Rip inbox. Didn't expect this to get all this attention. If I did I wouldn't have used my throwayay ROTFLMAO.

EDIT 2: Just wanted to thank the kind stranger who gifted me this gold, but I don't need it. Instead, use the money for important things, like Bernie 2020 or something.

they used to force the retarded kids in my school to help the lunch ladies bake cookies

Well I eat fast food so yeah

Bump