/ S I P / G E N E R A L: Comfy weekend edition

It's the weekend boys, and we're way past the bump limit over here . For those of us on the intermittent sip fasting (ISF) diet, weekend time is sipping time. No matter your sip style, be sure you're sipping it ice cold and comfy, babe.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

First reply for another great day of sip

Second reply for another comfy weekend of sips

Woo hype.
Now that the redbullies have their own threads maybe they won't keep crashing our parties

sharing is caring.

Another day another thread of SIPPOSTING
Lets get it laddies

drank a glorious sip can a few hours ago and really want another now, will i die if i drink it?

>tfw i kinda want to go to bed but i had a /sip/ a few hours ago and while the caffeine has mostly worn off the b vitamins are still giving me energy and i wont be able to go to sleep for a while

That’s the power of sips. Use it wisely my friend.

>tfw like Monster and Red Bull
Am I allowed here, sip friends?

So what is the official stance on boosting your S I P with a 5 hour energy? Usually around the middle of my shift I'll dump a 5 hour energy into my sip and drink that to help finish the shift strong.

I almost fell for the /sip/ meme yesterday.
> be me
> at college
> thirst
> mosey on down to the vending jew
> type in my order
> think im getting monster
> nope
> fucking vitamin water belly flops off the rack
> mfw god saved me from shitty energy drink consumption and instead gave me vitamins

>thread up for over 7 hours
>11 replies

Seems like you sip faggots ran out of steam already. Pathetic

Next time try drinking a real mans drink

Meanwhile the redbull threads been up for 72 hours and has 20 unique posters. Most posts are sips memes. Yeah. That's what success looks like. We just getting started rbully.

post your stats

You think red bull boys have time to be posting on the internet? Faggot were so full of energy stopping for even a moment would literally KILL us. We only got time to post when we're taking a shit (like I am now)

good morning it's almost noon, thus time for a breakfast sip!
what's user's choice today?

holy fucking shit are you out of your mind hell is absolute pleb tier wtf is wrong with you

I drink it for the vitamins and
panthotetic acid

after two weeks I have regained my tolerance to caffeine once again, instead of suffering bouts of anxiety coupled with sweat palms, and a thumping heartbeat.

I wish they made caffeine free versions.
I do not like to be in the thralls of the energy jew. I think it calcifies my pineal gland.

hell classic has a good, redbully taste at half the price
so if you ever find yourself with literally half a dollar only in your pocket, it's worth the sip

Hell is delicious.
especiall the multivitamins and the apple edition.
classic is kinda meg.

Normies in store:
>need a kick
>I like monster
>don’t want any sugar
>I’ll get this one

Veeky Forums autists in store
>need a kick
>sips
>SIPBOYS 2017
>that first sip of the day
>tfw sippin
>lol sugar
>tfw need 4 different b vitamins
>tfw 2 for 4
>tfw no more yellow
>tfw gonna write my senator because no more yellow
>tfw 7/11 worker tells me to stop jerking off in drink aisle
>tfw browsing Veeky Forums while buying sips
>tfw actually autistic

>redbullies, literally shitposting
You must shit all the time.

This me

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Shit bait or you don't know that sips have vitamins also

>240mg caffeine
>fruit punch

#1 sip

so you guys just sit around drinking energy drinks even if you slept in and are just going to watch tv/play vidya all day?

isn't that, like... bad for you? i only drink that stuff if i had a bad night of sleep but have a meeting or something at 9 AM

White sips have 140mg of caffeine. That's less than half the caffeine content (per 16 ounces) of your average Starbucks brew. Less than half. Sips are harmless.

Good call

energy drinks are for faggots

hell yeah
i wish i could find this more often!

Oh shit sip boys BTFO

>tfw browsing the sip aisle
>tfw there are yellows left

I am about to try my first ever Zero Ultra and actually I think my first ever Monster beverage of my life! If it is good I will let you know but f it is bad I will also tell you you're all dumb bitchezzz.

Holy fuck it's actually good. Not too heavy on the carbonation, and the flavour reminds me of something tropical, almost like coconut. I'll be sipping more in the future.

>zero ultra
>2/5
kys

Welcome to the sip crew

S I P B O Y S

>20170706
Nice try

That was still well after they were kill. I remember those feels like yesterday.

What does /sip/ think of Mountian dew kickstart?

babby sip

It's just soda with like half the caffeine of any energy drink

>current millennium
>consuming added sugar

Sips aren't supposed to have sugar you idiot. The whole point of the sip is the flavor, the enjoyment, the relaxation.

Normies in store:
> Totally boring life

Veeky Forums "autists" in store
> Every trip is tons of positive fun

Serious question: whats the deal with these threads? Is the white monster a meme or something

Yes it is a meme, but it's also delicious.

S I P B O Y S

>energy drink
>no sugar, no calories
WHAT?
>the flavor, the enjoyment, the relaxation.
how is sugar not allowing any of that? are you saying sugar is bad? you enjoy more the artificial sweetner? you can't relax knowing that your glucose level will increase by 10 points? after it?

Kill yourself faggot we're sick this redbully shit. Red bull is the most open diverse community of energy drinks, you sipcucks could learn a thing or two about class from red bull drinkers

Fellas...

>Is the white monster a meme
It's not a meme. That's why people don't get it.
The S I P B O Y S weekly general is a collection of like minded anons who have a common interest in seeing that their need for 140 mg of caffeine and 200% of their daily value of 4 different B vitamins + taurine, guarana, l-carnatine, and ginseng is being delivered on with no sugar or calories. It's almost exactly like /alc weekly threads except instead of being focused on depression and disease, it's focused on positive energy and healthy habits. You see, Monster Energy™ doesn't just sell energy drinks, they promote a lifestyle - and so do the S I P B O Y S.

Your copy pasta is stale buddy, and I'm not sure you ever fully understood the inclusive nature of the SIPBOYS to begin with. Here's a funny image to add to your collection. Feel free to save a copy, it's all yours, friend.

>first time on Veeky Forums
>expect the usual Veeky Forums patrician taste mixed in with dank memes
>see this thread
God damn, boys, get it together

a moment of silence for the S I P B O Y S who have to buy sips for more then 2/$4

You don't fit in here, can tell already.
Enjoy your stay.

lad, this is patrician taste

I've fallen in love.

i hope it doesn't taste like a condom.

>not sucking dick with flavoured condoms

get some taste, bitch

>not sucking dick raw

are you a failed faggot user?

top kek

we should start our own subreddit for sips! We have enough good memes to get us started and once we get some traction we'd attract a whole army of new memers. admittedly the oneshere are getting stale...I have like 20 /u/s, all which vary over age and subs so they can't easily be linked to each other. I can use one leave a set up for another one of mine to comment something like "check out r/SIPBOIS

Has anyone tried out GFuel? It's not Monster but atleast it's sugarfree unlike most of the ""sips"" here now

yeah it's a meme but it's actually pretty good

I wanna survive on ultra white sips
leave all other foods and drinks behind

>admittedly the ones here are getting stale
Your mom is getting stale.

Just having a lil' S I P on lease.

Can anyone /sip/ this?

post more work sips.

with numbers of that degree you should be able to make that 2 for 4 last against the redbullies. in sip we trust.

Holy shit I was going to reply with that exact image.

Big boy big hand

Great minds sip alike

Here's a dumb ad I had to make in a class. Of course, it was sip themed

RIP redbull and monster

Just picked up a 4pack holla niggers

holyfuck ameritards actually get only 473ml instead of a whole 0,5 liter?!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAAAHA
FUCKING KEKS

forgive the interruption of sipness but just a quick question
>how do I grill lobster tails? like with charcoal on a little hibachi
or should I just boil them? I've just never grilled lobster tails before.

I haven't been on Veeky Forums in years and I'm crying laughing at this thread. SIPBOYS is fucking hilarious.

Have some johnny walker mixed with it

- stroke around logo doesn't go well with rest of minimalist design
- black font & dark gray bg too similar (should either match or have enough contrast)

Otherwise gud

like dis

Join the club bro

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

>organic
>vegan
>added sugar
>""flavour""

Much better.

Wow, thanks for the input! Very helpful!!!

I just went to 7/11 to get a white monster because of this thread and guess what... they didn't have it. That 7/11 kind of sucks for selection of other goods too but I wasn't about to go anywhere else.

I love sipping

Hell ftw.Azerb. user here, and i guess, its most popular egergy drink here, lol.

Snapple is my shit

When will there be ultras in the BFC format?

>

dithyrambepithalamium

This photo of a sip reminds me of better times.

That looks like a panic attack and a heart attack all in one

>the b vitamins

>being a brainlet

Photo reminds me of the time I had to leave my girlfriend for 2 months for work.
I opened my backpack for the first time after landing and found a bag with 2 Monster Energy™ Zero Ultras™, 1 Ultra Sunrise™, a large bag of beef jerky, and a note.
This is true love fellow sippers. I'm going to marry this girl.