Only been here for 2 days and I concluded Veeky Forums is comprised of 3 groups of people:

Only been here for 2 days and I concluded Veeky Forums is comprised of 3 groups of people:

Potheads
Alcoholics
Food gluttons

I forget anyone?

That's all the same group dickhead

haha i forgot about these pics

sad lurkers

No, I'm just a glutton.

Congratulations on finding out, all on your own, that this is the hedonist section of Veeky Forums.

Gee, it's almost as if you made this post, and then decided to make retarded thread about it

There's also a small minority of people who actually enjoy food and cooking. Sadly we're lost in a sea of 15 year olds discussing energy drinks and fatties posting about how much fast food they can eat in one sitting. At least the alcoholics keep to their own threads.

you forgot muh shills

Accurate

Also you forgot about people talking shit about fast food workers and restaurant staff despite 90% of their diet coming from those establishments.

Shitposters.

Only the elite. S I P B O Y S master race reporting in

crusty housewives

The rare unicorn of people who actually look cooking and not just food

Got me, currently half-drunk, high and fighting the urge to knock up some homemade cayenne tendies.

I just want to cook food for my daddy UwU~

Reporting in

mooom, stop shitposting memes. ugh...

Masochist anorexics?

t. eating disorder

We identify as pumping spice enthusiasts, shitlord.

I browse Veeky Forums when I'm hungry, but too lazy to go and cook myself a meal. Postponing eating saves me a bit of money though.

Man Harvey was even fatter when he was young..er.

hell yeah.
S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7