bendita Tú eres
entre todas las mujeres,
y bendito es el fruto
de tu vientre, Jesús.
Santa María, Madre de Dios,
ruega por nosotros, pecadores,
ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte.
Amén.

Padre nuestro, que estás en los Cielos, santificado sea tu nombre, venga tu Reino, hágase tu voluntad así en la tierra como en el cielo. y perdónanos nuestras deudas así como nosotros perdonamos a nuestros deudores, y no nos dejes caer en la tentación, mas líbranos del mal. Amén.

rub-a-dub-dub
thanks for the grub

te doy gracias senor por estos webos rancheros que me stoy muriendo del hambre amen soy un mexicano de mierda pero por lo menos no soy el poster original

Bart!

O God, who sorts Himself out,
and cleans all rooms in the universe
you are, i'm serious man, no joke

save us from the bloody neomarxists
and the postmodernists
and all those who cite jacques derrida
on those humanities papers in the library
with zero citations
that nobody reads

may there be alchemical peace on earth
and suffering for all peoples
because suffering is good for you!
it's really something, you know

help us to find our place
in the dominance hierarchies
and in the hypothetical altruistic utopia of Your imagination
may there be not be any misbegotten ideas
or people holding up appalling placards
for this is no way to conduct yourself in the world
or use speech properly

amen

Nicene Creed

/thread

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protector against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O captain of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into Hell Satan and every evil spirit who wanders this world, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

I've never understood the meaning or purpose of prayer.

i love you user. you've made all those youtube watching peterson scum worthwhile for me. you get +2 internets
it used be the magnificat but i doubt i could get through a hail mary now

To Mercy, Pity, Peace, and Love
All pray in their distress;
And to these virtues of delight
Return their thankfulness.

For Mercy, Pity, Peace, and Love
Is God, our father dear,
And Mercy, Pity, Peace, and Love
Is Man, his child and care.

For Mercy has a human heart,
Pity a human face,
And Love, the human form divine,
And Peace, the human dress.

Then every man, of every clime,
That prays in his distress,
Prays to the human form divine,
Love, Mercy, Pity, Peace.

And all must love the human form,
In heathen, Turk, or Jew;
Where Mercy, Love, and Pity dwell
There God is dwelling too.

Morning Offering:

Dear Lord,
I do not know what will happen to me today;
I only know that nothing will happen that was not foreseen by you, and directed to my greater good from all eternity.
I adore Your holy and unfathomable plans,
and submit to them with all my heart for love of You, the Pope, and the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

I like this. It's pretty good.

The Lenten prayer of Saint Ephrem

O Lord and Master of my life, take from me the spirit of sloth, despair, lust of power, and idle talk.

But give rather the spirit of chastity, humility, patience, and love to Thy servant.

Yea, O Lord and King, grant me to see my own transgressions, and not to judge my brother, for blessed art Thou, unto ages of ages. Amen.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I wake,
Pray the Lord my soul to take

the only thing you'll ever need is the jesus prayer and the 'our father...' as it is in the bible.

Dear god

Please kill me in my sleep tonight

Amen

for heaven's sake, go read something. any-thing.

realize that you don't really want to die. you may desire death, but you don't --want-- it.

go peddle bootleg kalashnikovs in sierra leone or something. goddamnit.

i'll sure as all bent will pray for you tonight, buddy.

Came here to post this

>regurgitating pre-made bullshit
>praying

Catholicism was a mistake

>repeating a nonsensical phrase
>meditating
Buddhism was a mistake

>Let me get uhhhhhh a ticket to Heaven and aaaaaaaa side of world peace.

Proddies will literally do this

You're meant to work to build a relationship with God. Not just artificially go through the motions.

Repeating a prayer is not wrong per se. Tthe issue is when it becomes idolatrous; e.g. "repeat this prayer X times in order to do penance/earn an indulgence" or treating them like a magic spell. But yes Catholicism was a mistake.

Saint Michael Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Obviously

>you get +2 internets
fuck right off

Psalm 1

Blessed is the one
who does not walk in step with the wicked
or stand in the way that sinners take
or sit in the company of mockers,
but whose delight is in the law of the Lord,
and who meditates on his law day and night.
That person is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither—
whatever they do prospers.
Not so the wicked!
They are like chaff
that the wind blows away.
Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous.
For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous,
but the way of the wicked leads to destruction.

I like this one.

Angel of God, my guardian dear
To whom God's love commits me here
Ever this day (night) be at my side
To light and guard, to rule and guide.

Amen.

>pray to St Anthony that I lost my wallet
>find it five minutes later
I feel like I'm in the Illiad right now

Sicut cervus desiderat ad fontes aquarum
Ita desiderat anima mea ad te, Deus.

tough. you have them now and you can't get rid of them

i'm the user who wrote that prayer and i accept those internets with gratitude

that other user is perhaps suffering from constipation

PRINCEPSgloriosissime caelestis militiae, sancte Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio et colluctatione, quae nobis adversus principes et potestates, adversus mundi rectores tenebrarum harum, contra spiritualia nequitiae, in caelestibus. Veni in auxilium hominum, quos Deus creavit inexterminabiles, et ad imaginem similitudinis suae fecit, et a tyrannide diaboli emit pretio magno. Proeliare hodie cum beatorum Angelorum exercitu proelia Domini, sicut pugnasti contra ducem superbiae luciferum, et angelos eius apostaticos: et non valuerunt, neque locus inventus est eorum amplius in caelo. Sed proiectus est draco ille magnus, serpens antiquus, qui vocatur diabolus et satanas, qui seducit universum orbem; et proiectus est in terram, et angeli eius cum illo missi sunt.
En antiquus inimicus et homicida vehementer erectus est. Transfiguratus in angelum lucis, cum tota malignorum spirituum caterva late circuit et invadit terram, ut in ea deleat nomen Dei et Christi eius, animasque ad aeternae gloriae coronam destinatas furetur, mactet ac perdat in sempiternum interitum. Virus nequitiae suae, tamquam flumen immundissimum, draco maleficus transfundit in homines depravatos mente et corruptos corde; spiritum mendacii, impietatis et blasphemiae; halitumque mortiferum luxuriae, vitiorum omnium et iniquitatum.
Ecclesiam, Agni immaculati sponsam, vaferrimi hostes repleverunt amaritudinibus, inebriarunt absinthio; ad omnia desiderabilia eius impias miserunt manus. Ubi sedes beatissimi Petri et Cathedra veritatis ad lucem gentium constituta est, ibi thronum posuerunt abominationis et impietatis suae; ut percusso Pastore, et gregem disperdere valeant.
Adesto itaque, Dux invictissime, populo Dei contra irrumpentes spirituales nequitias, et fac victoriam. Te custodem et patronum sancta veneratur Ecclesia; te gloriatur defensore adversus terrestrium et infernorum nefarias potestates; tibi tradidit Dominus animas redemptorum in superna felicitate locandas. Deprecare Deum pacis, ut conterat satanam sub pedibus nostris, ne ultra valeat captivos tenere homines, et Ecclesiae nocere. Offer nostras preces in conspectu Altissimi, ut cito anticipent nos misericordiae Domini, et apprehendas draconem, serpentem antiquum, qui est diabolus et satanas, ac ligatum mittas in abyssum, ut non seducat amplius gentes. Hinc tuo confisi praesidio ac tutela, sacri ministerii nostri auctoritate [si fuerit laicus, vel clericus qui ordinem exorcistatus nondum suscepit, dicat: sacra sanctae Matris Ecclesiae auctoritate], ad infestationes diabolicae fraudis repellendas in nomine Iesu Christi Dei et Domini nostri fidentes et securi aggredimur.