Why are you such a disgusting fatbody?

Why are you such a disgusting fatbody?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-8aAGUINRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I really enjoy fresh baked goods I guess

But my BMI is below 15, user.

How much is fat supposed to move around on your body? If I lay on my back I am skinny enough to see ribs but that's only because all the fat sloshes to my back. Similarly if I get on my hands and knees it all moves to the front and hangs down and if I am standing its love handles central.

fatty

ice creams ;.;

more like /dadbod/ central bruh

Beer. I would be a stick again like I was in high school if it wasn't for booze and the subsequent shitty food choices I make.

dumb sissy anime poster

I'd like to die asap and give the paramedics a doozy shift

I eat too much. It is all healthy. I avoid junk foods like the plague. Mostly vegetarian, but I also eat fish three times a week.

Doesn't help that I do not exercise. I have been gearing up to go hiking once a week, but I need better boots for it. I plan to start next month when everything cools down a bit more. Winter hikes a best.

Still. BMI of 51.6.

I don't really eat all that much or that unhealthily, but I do drink an excessive amount of beer very often.

Genetics :-])

because i keep stealing jelly donuts from the mess hall

I'm not, thanks.

dont hike it will fuck your joints and you wont do it anymore, get a gym membership and use the low impact cardio machines and lift weights
cut out sugar and oil

bmi of 22.7 and neither muscular nor skinnyfat

i'm in the clear

I'm a skellington
I'm fucking dying, user
if I puff my chest out, I hear my ribcage crack
I don't know what to do

Pituitary tumor.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-8aAGUINRA

thank you gaston

51 ?

Goblinbody4lyfeplskill

72 BMI here

Get on my level

underrated

Isaac?

Obsess with bodybuilding for a few years and get pretty good looking from it. Few months ago, decide fuck it, let's take a break from the food obsession and eat whatever. Currently at 88kg from 80kg.

you're an anorexic faggot. That's what happens when you only eat fried chicken and water melon.