I'm going on a coffee date with a cutie into lit, how do I win her heart?

I'm going on a coffee date with a cutie into lit, how do I win her heart?

pay

Ask her to let you sniff her farts

shut down her inevitable espousal of marxism?

send part of a dick pic to her and then promise to show her the rest of it when she picks you up from the movie theatre where you will be furiously jacking off in the back row and screeching like a goddamn animal

Ask her about reading/lit and let her talk. Your job is to be interested, not interesting. That's the best advice I ever got.

Be polite, interesting, then ask her out again. These things take time.

don't listen to these plebs, tell her you started with the Greeks and ending it with the Greeks, then detonate yourself.

If she's shy that puts the burden on her, however.

That wd be trying too hard. Not patrician.

Know your battlefield, the best generals can mold their tactics to the battlefield they're given
You should be equally flexible

Agreed. But first meeting is like a reconnoiter- that's why politeness.

>qt I know likes a shitty Veeky Forums meme page on facebook
a-am I in?

>that puts the burden on her

exactly

True, you should be polite and then try and pick up on whether or not she's shy. If so you should do more talking, if not then let her do most of the talking.

Tell her she is your property.

>coffee date

Use the coffee to reference Proust's In Search of Lost Time and deep self-reflection.

If you can prompt a shy girl, that is get her going, then she will inevitably feel like youre that special person she can talk to, etc.
Her being a qt is of course a given, ... there's nothing worse than getting a shy non-qt going: (you) will never be rid of her.

Stand behind her. Is she wearing a bandtee? Or a graphic tee? Say some bullshit about it.

Same if she's carrying a book, has a sticker on her laptop, a cool keychain, etc. Otherwise think of something not retarded to say (contextual), then say it.

Then be funny and 1) get her number or 2) get denied.

oh nvm, i thoguth you were trying to pick up somebody in a line.

just b urself bro, she's already on a date with you..

this desu