Bread

what's you're favourite loaf of bread to buy at the store?

king's bread is amazing and has some agave nectar in it

Other urls found in this thread:

drweil.com/diet-nutrition/nutrition/whats-wrong-with-agave-nectar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ancient grain
Truly the food of the kangz

Luv mess some 'tater bread, mmmmhhhuuummm.

I live right near a bakery that delivers to many counties around and maybe into wv and pa. called nickles bakery. the italian loaf is my go to

The fuck is ancient grain?
Shit like this seriously needs to be made illegal.
This is Hrllo Games levels of bs

Agave Nectar is literally worse for you than regular sugar.
drweil.com/diet-nutrition/nutrition/whats-wrong-with-agave-nectar/

>buying your bread
>from the grocery store no less

for me, it is the long bread

Lol nice. I like it when an alternative is taken down a notch. Like when it was revealed Nutella is worse than straight up cake frosting.

Well Nutella has palm oil in it, so no surprise there.

The best of the best

I quit buying bread because every time I buy a loaf it just ends up molding in my cabinet before I can eat it all.
How is single person living by themselves supposed to eat all that in a week?

Whatever they bake in store for cheap.

If not, usually that ditaliano pleb stuff

Nutella is literally the worst chocolate hazelnut spread and that's hilarious desu

>Not honey wheat

>How is single person living by themselves supposed to eat all that in a week?
chuck it in the freezer after a few days and when you want bread let a couple slices set at room temp for five minutes and its ready to eat. if your toasting it you don't even need to thaw it

Daves powerseed, red bag

How can you ever eat that before it going bad?

really miss the old version of this from 6-10 years ago.

i swear dave changed his recipe. it used to be dense, with the taste of darkly roasted grains. now it's wonderbread with sprinkled seeds

dave needs to relapse and murder a guy again. if that's what it takes to get the old recipe back.

Weird, theres a Daves factory right in my city but I never see the bread in stores.

Why does American bread taste like cake?

I must have missed out, I bought a bag of this on the hype and even though it was good it wasn't a lot different than say Dempster's 12 grain bread or something which is unfortunate because it's significantly more expensive

>eating bone meal in your bread

Put some in the freezer or grow up bud

>"ancient grain"
>sprouted wheat
>non-GMO
>agave nectar
Stop eating memes

I only touch rye and sourdough bread and only then with at least 70% whole grain.

Wait, do you guys actually eat white wonderbread without toasting it? Seriously?

Consuming the bones of other creatures makes mine more powerful. It's basic physics.

I only eat Pepperidge Farm Ancient Grains. It helps me harness the power of the ancients.

What the fuck is this some new hot meme bread companies are pushing