What did Nietzsche think about black people? Did he ever mention them?

What did Nietzsche think about black people? Did he ever mention them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AA2_6kS45E0
youtube.com/watch?v=H5vWsJBVDQU
youtube.com/watch?v=3guMnptc6is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's safe to say he disliked them like nearly everyone before circa 1960s when liberalism poisoned the natural tribalism of the white race

They were so insignificant as to never rouse his interest.

You seem to care though. I think his works are too advanced for you. You're better off reading something else.

>tribalism
>neutrally defensive of black people

Read the Greeks.

why would he mention them? Negroes are an american problem

Confirmed for not having browsed Veeky Forums enough to know that quotes by Nietzsche concerning blacks have been posted before. Please spend more of your life on this board and waste away with the rest of us.

lol @ tribalism being natural. Tribalism is an invention of the upper class to divide the working class

so there were no tribes before capitalism? interesting theory...

>What did Nietzsche think

Nietzsche did not think.

racism is 'spook'.

Nietzsche believed in one race: the human race.

>antiracism is 'spook'
ftfy

Racism doesn't actually exist. What progressives define as racism is simply the recognition of differences between populations

Though race defines the sort of variation that simply doesn't exist in human population.

He said niggers were more in touch with humanity or human nature and I agree with him, they're lazy, violent and offensive by nature

>genes aren't real because they hurt my feelings
Okay, back to leftypol

Also they roam the urban wastelands in packs, like marauders. Nietzsche was quite dismissive about the pleasures of herd-life.

NF-1880,10[B44] — Nachgelassene Fragmente Frühjahr 1880 — Frühjahr 1881.
10[B44] Der Neger versteckt den Fetisch, wenn er etwas nicht sehen soll, unter seinem Kleide.

NF-1882,3[1] — Nachgelassene Fragmente Sommer–Herbst 1882.
Hast du die dumpfe Gleichgültigkeit des Negers gesehen, mit der er seine schweren inneren Krankheiten aushält, während du durch dieselben fast zur Verzweiflung gebracht würdest: dies gibt dir zu denken, daß, abseits von dem oberen Zehntausend des Geistes, überhaupt in der Menschheit wenig Schmerz vorhanden ist. 247.

GM-II-7 — Zur Genealogie der Moral: § II — 7. Erste Veröff. 16/11/1887.
Vielleicht that damals — den Zärtlingen zum Trost gesagt — der Schmerz noch nicht so weh wie heute; wenigstens wird ein Arzt so schliessen dürfen, der Neger (diese als Repräsentanten des vorgeschichtlichen Menschen genommen —) bei schweren inneren Entzündungsfällen behandelt hat, welche auch den bestorganisirten Europäer fast zur Verzweiflung bringen; — bei Negern thun sie dies nicht .

NF-1887,11[49] — Nachgelassene Fragmente November 1887 — März 1888.
11[49] (319) Aus dem ungeheuren Bereiche der Kunst, welches antideutsch ist und bleiben wird und von dem ein für alle Mal deutsche Jünglinge, gehörnte Siegfriede und andere Wagnerianer ausgeschlossen sind: — der Geniestreich Bizet’s, welcher einer neuen — ach, so alten — Sensibilität, die bisher in der gebildeten Musik Europas noch keine Sprache gehabt hatte, zum Klange verhalf, einer südlicheren, brauneren, verbrannteren Sensibilität, welche freilich nicht vom feuchten Idealismus des Nordens aus zu verstehen ist. Das afrikanische Glück, die fatalistische Heiterkeit, mit einem Auge, das verführerisch, tief und entsetzlich blickt; die lascive Schwermuth des maurischen Tanzes; die Leidenschaft blinkend, scharf und plötzlich wie ein Dolch; und Gerüche aus dem gelbe Nachmittage des Meeres heranschwimmend bei denen das Herz erschrickt, wie als ob es sich an vergessene Inseln erinnere, wo es einst weilte, wo es ewig hätte weilen sollen… Antideutsch: Der Buffo.

Even Marx refered to them as "niggers', you think anyone else was less racist?

We don't speak Nazi, translate it to American
Nigger was an inoffensive term and should have remained that way

just use an online translator brah
tldr: blacks are representatives of prehistoric man; they hide sacred objects (fetish) under clothes, when it isnt supposed to "see" bad things; they are less sensitive to pain unlike patricians; muh bizet, muh moorish dionysianism.

>hasn't read Othello

If it was inoffensive, then he wouldn't have relegated solely to use within personal letters

Well, considering that his wife was black, I think it's safe to say he liked them...A lot.

>Negroes are an american problem

This. Feels good being British where we like to equally discriminate against people the same colour as us (Eastern Europeans). Blacks have been fine since Ska was accepted in the 1980s.

Also, wasn't Nietzsche incredibly compassionate?

feels good to have your country overrun with resident aliens and ethnically replace yourself?
typical Negro worshipping ska brat

Yeah. Love it because at least the resident aliens aren't afraid of talking to one another in the street. Whitey cares about literally nothing except building his castle and having his cake too.

I want you to die quickly and serve as an example for the rest of the world along with Sweden and Belgium

I doubt he ever met any since he was a German and never went to Namibia or any other German colony.

Why do you hide behind your race to cover for your failure as an individual?

That is implied nowhere. For some reason, a standard response to the recognition of racial difference in another is the assumption that they must feel racially superior. I suspect this is due to repressed feelings of utter inferiority on your part

He agreed with Herodotus that Ethiopians are the most beautiful race.

inb4 "Herodotus wasn't right about everything"

that's false

Absolutely disgusting.

Thucydides was right about literally everything, not Herodotus u fucking pleb

> /pol/ wants to destroy this

youtube.com/watch?v=AA2_6kS45E0

But muh bell curve! lol not even clint eastwood hates negro jazz

not an argument

Sudos need to be eradicated t b h

This is now a favorite "Misty" renditions thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=H5vWsJBVDQU

He never married.

Not impressed. Typical secluded uppercrust educstion. Knows nothing outside of immediate surroundings. Great taste in lieterature music and so on, but terrible at deserning struggle outside his society. The Ubermesnch is a myth. A baseless dream. Eternal Recurrence? more like Eternal Rectum Prolapsing. Nietzsche was so mad at himself. His self hatred of a pampered upbringing and a life devoid of real humanity is obvious.

Givee your address so I can perform cock and ball torture on you

Typical Nietzsche fanboy reaction. The day is young and male genitalia masochism has already vividly entered your brainlet.

I can perform violent sodomy if you prefer, all masochism is on your part. I'm more of a "top"

>The day is young
ummmm did you just assume his timezone sweetie???

>utter
I've noticed that stormcucks are obsessed with this word.

Did you learn it yesterday? Do you know what it means?

It means "absolute", I know it must be a fairly difficult word for you to remember. In this instance, it refers to your complete, repressed notions of inferiority and their manifestations in petty attacks and projections such as your inane comments.

>the white race

What a joke. Even the Nazis didn't believe in this incantatory bullshit. At least they focused on Nordic peoples.

Honestly prefer west Africans tbqh. Still think Easties look weird.

there's nothing more retarded than muh deus vult worship

I agree, God's will must be done, not worshiped.

wew

>mfw watching the warped ones

It's about a Japanese guy filmed in 1962 who loves black people and idolizes them because of their music, jazz. I Keked when he gets mad at white people jazz.

>treats fellow whites the same as blacks
>likes shit pop music (rock is pop btw)
>wants to rewrite a german philosopher to fit his altruistic Anglo merchant bullshit

Brit bongs must die

Vikings made boats, had intense mythology, produced great literature, had a military presence from France to Russia to Byzantium and into the Middle East.

Niggers never made a single boat, nor a single wheel, have primitive understandings of the divine and folktales, and went nowhere other than into slavery for Arabs and Whites.

Every Brit should have their throat slit

Beats Alberto Laiseca in the mustache game tho

>vikings made boats

damn...

>had intense mythology

Written by later Christians

>produced great literature

Written by later Christians

>had a military presence from France to Russia to Byzantium and into the Middle East.

Niggers have a military presence almost world-wide

They were written by people who had access to writing materials that were developed in the urban ancient world for thousands of years, them being Christians is irrelevant. It's not like if you believe in Christ you magically learn how to write.

They were military elites to protect the Byzantine emperors, they married into the primitive Russian nobility to create the aristocracy, they became Normans who then conquered England. Niggers don't have a military presence like that, they take the place of grunt roles in some armies because the history of colonialism spread them around the world and governments found them useful to die for them. Stupid comparison.

Yeah sure let's single out the things the vikings made and ignore all the things black people have done. You could read the thread and come across for example, but you're too brainwashed to even sit through less than 50 posts before shitposting about niggers. Whatever achievements the vikings had are clearly far more than anything you will achieve.

>negro slave descendent
>living in New York City i.e. Western colony
>playing an instrument that was created by foreign white men from the tusks of their largest animals which they killed while exploring their untapped continent

Really a testament to black relevancy

>They were military elites to protect the Byzantine emperors
Perhaps you should also read on who were the military elite for the Moor Sultans. They were niggers.

I'm sure vikings invented writing and iron.

The moors discovered the negroes, and made many slaves. The Vikings discovered Byzantium.

Now the negroes find the vikings.

Now criminal governments import negroes to attempt to fix their lack of work forces/create a mixed race horde, and people who live in the same areas of the extinct Vikings take it like pussies

Is this sarcasm? They had both runic writings and steel weapons

They used foreign invented symbolism and iron to do their achievements? Raughs.

What is foreign invented about an odal rune?
Why didn't niggers start doing these foreign inventions? Surely they came into contact with other peoples before European colonialism.

Why do you want to destruct the Viking people so badly?

>What is foreign invented about an odal rune?
Writing was invented by Sumerians, who were later conquered by Indo-Europeans. You tell me, subhuman scum.

Writing wasn't "invented" by one people. The Mayans and Aztecs developed it independently, and the German languages existed before Sumer. I'm sure history is more organic, this causal view is suited only for a brain dead civilized fellaheen

>45% white

literally nobody is butthurt about blacks except for americans

nobody cares about your pseudo problems, nobody wants to fight your wars

that said, uncle ruckus is right, basketball peaked with larry bird
youtube.com/watch?v=3guMnptc6is

The negro hides the fetish, if he should not see something under his dress.
?
What did he mean by this?

my sides

hes literally glorifying his own emotional weaknesses

>reason 1 as to why the roman empire fell

fpbp

They sold their citizenship. To fund the army in large part.

You'll care about them when they're burning down your neighborhood, pussy Euro bitch

stoicism is the philosophy of the meek and cowardly
read "On Truth and Lie"

He didn't even care for the Germans. So, no, he probably didn't like them. Actually, there is passage where he basically says that all tribal/tropicsl races feel less pain because they're blockheads.

I wouldn't mind negroes if they just stayed in Africa, desu.
But since they insist on coming here, we'll have to devote more and more resources to dealing with this shit (racism, anti-racism, crime, ...) instead of working on things that matter. All because we've been brainwashed that having proper borders is evil and another holocaust. Fuck this gay Earth.

>Even Nietzsche knew that black booty is the best
How is it even possible for one man to be so right?

wow, your marxism is showing

>ignore all the things black people have done

Like what?

Anything more impressive than music/sports?

Nietzsche would never appreciate cartoonishly oversized black asses. He would find them totally democratic and lacking in subtlety

A man wants nothing more than danger and play. And woman is the most dangerous plaything.

And to add an addendum to that wisdom by Nietzsche. Black women are the most dangerous women.

What's wrong with music and sport?

right, so crying like a cuck is brave

nietzschean mental gymnastics...no wonder he went insane

Nietzsche was a evil fucking WHITE MALE.

>t. ressentiment-fueled tosser pretending to be different kind of ressentiment-fueled tosser

>I'm so guided by what other people will think of me I must suppress my own emotions rather than revelling in them.

Get a load of this poser.

both absolute retards

Look up Lewonski. Race is not a genetic concept, sorry

Don't act like you didn't know...

try the redpill, moran

I just googled "Lewonski" and "race"; literally every result concerned regional running competitions. Now you look up Sarich (an actual expert, not a fictional academic who conveniently supports your worldview)

You mean the 1940s when Nazis poisoned the natural tribalism of the white race?

>classes began with capitalism
You're stupid, user.

Yeah you're right, now that I see it I have never seen humans form groups at school, work, or living around each other. They also don't seem to spend any time with people they are genetically related to.

Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.I like it.

>glorifies negroes for being more resistant to pain, more lazy, more indulgent, and more sensual than other races
based Nietzsche