Carnists BTFO

carnists BTFO

I make a distinction between the animals I like to eat and the animals I like to feed, cuddle, and play with. I don't eat cats or dogs, nor do I eat crows or ravens, whom I consider to be moral and intelligent. But I do eat cows, pigs, chickens, and turkeys.

Can you really be an animal lover if you love the animals that kill and eat other animals?

Some rando online says I can't be two of the things I am at the same time? Oooooooooooooooh, noooooooo...

B-but I don't love animals in general.

>nor do I eat crows or ravens

Is this really for moral reasons, or is it just that there isn’t a Kentucky Fried Raven making the meat readily available to you?

news flash: pigs are easily more intelligent and emotional than fucking cats

That's nice. They're ugly, disgusting beasts to look at. Cats will always be superior for that reason alone.

I like how vegans wear badges like jews once did nowadays so I know which people to shun or shame.

I love animals. I love them best sliced up on a plate.

t. cityslicker who has never even seen a pig before
pigs are disgusting creatures that roll around in their own shit, nothing about them is intelligent.

Humans wallow in far more polluted environments, created for the sake of unnecessary luxury goods that exist in an attempt to fill the soul void.

I hate pigs specifically because they are just as intelligent as humans. Trust me, if eating human was socially acceptable and tasted just as good as pork I'd take that fucking option any day

>pigs are disgusting creatures that roll around in their own shit
So do dogs unless you teach them not to. Pigs can also be taught.

>you can't say you like dogs while eating chickens
this is like saying you can't have sex if you hate faggots

Also, even if you do love and respect animals you personally raise and eat there's not even a contradiction there. Love is more complex than just being a passive cuckold to things you like. I raised chickens when i was a kid, they had names, i would hold and pet them. They were also delicious because i fed them right and cared for them. This whole "life is precious so we have to protect it all" attitude just comes from a personal fear of death. Everyone and everything dies, so it doesn't really matter if you kill something especially if it's for your mutual benefit. A well treated farm animal lives a great life in exchange for eventually being eaten. Killing humans is wrong not because of some spiritual reasoning, but because they have value that far exceeds their meat and killing your own kind if very counter productive. Our meat is terrible too. Cultures that practice cannibalism are very primitive. You can't normalize murder and have a high trust society.

Pigs taste good though, and probably better for my gains than dogos

He's right. All us meat lovers should just cannibalize. Let's start with this guy.

They can be both pets and food. Why not?

My dog loves it when I eat his meat.

>fucking cats
Wrap them in duct tape first, ofc.

why would anyone love all animals?

>pigs are easily more intelligent and emotional than fucking cats
so?

What if you love animals because they're fucking delicious?

this, why not both?

>ITT: miserable fat fucks

>t. cityslicker who has never even seen a pig before
Why are you pretending to live on the farms? Pigs ARE fucking intelligent, but they're also assholes and they know it

Like I give a fuck what some fag thinks.

I love plants more. Makes me all weepy to see assholes staffing stuffing their faces with that lovely arugula. It could have had a noble and productive life doing nothing but eating, breathing, and excreting every day, but no... You monsters have to go and cut them down... Sometimes before they're even mature. Baby spinach?! You complete animal! And the things you do to them after picking. Acid baths, wax coatings... it's barbaric and frankly disgusting. You vegetarians trigger me so hard.

If you're just eating leaves and fruits and suchlike there should be nothing wrong with it, those grow back. Now, ONIONS are murder, this is known by vegetarian Buddhists and Jainists.

Tears for tubers.

I don't love animals

This actually, pigs are the most human-like animal we consume. Because of people there are around 966 million pigs alive right now, all animals want is to reproduce so the pig is one of the most successful animals on earth and all it does it eat oats until it's delicious enough to be eaten itself. From an evolutionary perspective the pig is on the sweetest ride possible to utter immortality....because it tastes good when you salt it. Ladies and Gentlemen, humans.

Where to draw the line, folks?

I don't eat the animals I love.
That means I won't eat pets, pretty much.

There's a reason it's called long pig, user

Between the dog and the rabbit.

I own pet rabbits and I eat grilled rabbits all the time, they're delicious. Why would my love for my pets affect it? It doesnot have any effect at all.

Feminine faggot with zero masculinity thinks he's smart. Vegans are the most pathetic creatures on this planet.

>hurr what's dichotomy

rabbit and horse should be switched, that's deceptive, you shouldn't eat mount animals but rabbits are used by survivalist freak types as the most replenishable low maint protein, technically they're right but you have to get your fat somewhere else or you'll get rabbit starvation and go fucknuts

Do people seriously call themselves "eat meat"?

I'll eat meat just to distance myself from that queer.

Plus I only like dogs, fuck other animals.

>rabbit starvation

wat

The 00's will be remembered as the decade when the concept of adulthood was made illegal, in favor of human staying mentally 5 until they die.
And "remembered" I mean by the aliens that will come to the ruin of this dead planet in 2080

Animals exist for my pleasure and service.

f-for your pleasure?

>not having a pet goat to blow your dick
>not having a pet carp to blow your dick
>not having a pet dog to fuck your cunt
>not having a pet horse to fuck your cunt

>serve vegan meat
>vegan doesn't eat it
>meat is discarded
>animal died for nothing
>B-BUT I RESPECT ANIMALS

Sleep tight porker!

they're also immoral.