Pineapple on Pizza

What does Veeky Forums think of Hawaiian pizza (or any sort of pizza with pineapple as a topping)? I personally really like it and cannot comprehend those who claim it is disgusting. To be honest, I feel like those who say they do not like it either have never actually tried it themselves or they are stuck with the taste buds of a little kid.

hahahaha le epic pineaple on pizza XDDD
""ananas"""hahaha so funny and original
the last thread didnt get any replies but this one will be different just watch

Hawaiian pizza is best pizza

anyone who hates pineapple does not have taste buds

I really like pineapple on pizza, but there's a select few toppings it can go with. Ham, Sausage, Bacon and bell pepper are the only ones i can think of off the top of my head.

I understand not liking it on pizza, but I don't understand this meme about it being the most disgusting thing in the world.

I always order chicken, bacon and pineapple. Maybe onions as well if I want another topping.

Right you are sir

Its a bad meme. Pineapple is pretty good on pizza, people just like to shit on it.

Oh its this thread again, Pineapple is nice on pizza, Just because someone doesnt like it doesnt mean youre wrong.

My coworker orders pineapple pizza for me and his team every once in a while. At first I was skeptical, but I've taken a liking to it. Pineapple pizza is really good.

You guys have superb taste. Anyone who likes pineapple on pizza cannot be a bad person by any means.

Why the fuck do people like this? Pineapple doesn't fit on pizza, it's like putting oranges on a slice of bread.

>what is marmalade

WHAT THE FUCK
WHY

*BLEEEGGG*
*HHHUUUUAAAARRH*
*dry heaves*
*AAAAAAOOOHHHHHH*
>"Ok, I think I'm done vomiting, alrig-"
*BBBLLLLLAAAAGUGUGUUGUGUGG*
>dribbles mucus and snot*
>"please, my stomach hurts, I can't retch like that again"
>looks at the disgusting food stinking in front of him
*BBBUUUUGGGGGGGUUUAAAAHHHHH*
>tfw the torrent of vomit in front of him still looks more appealing that the horrendous mess meant to be this ''''''''food''''''''.

Hearty kek

I'm allergic to pineapple. My mouth bleeds. I still eat pineapple. Pineapple is My favorite food. I will eat pineapple until my mouth runs out of blood and then I will keep eating it. Ive been known to consume up to 4 whole pineapples in a day. There is nothing I would like more than pineapples.

On the other hand, pineapple pizza is disgusting.

Pineapple goes pretty well with most toppings outside pepperoni and Italian sausage. I think the issue has more to do with pineapple being a less popular topping; you could easily get pineapple that has lasted to its use by date as opposed to something like peppers or onions, which could see a complete turnover of product before the day is through.

I only like it on a BBQ pizza with Chicken and bacon.

anyone who does this should be beaten to a bloody pulp

Im down.

No I don't.

Pineapple on pizza is the same as putting ketchup on an all beef dog, or A1 sauce on a good steak.

It’s childish. If you’re eating good pizza, you don’t need pineapple.

You know how some people say that eating crab/ lobster is tasteless, and that it’s only good with butter? That’s the equivalent of what you are. You don’t like pizza. You just like the strong taste of pineapple.

You are retarded.

>Unironically eats pineapple on pizza
>Thinks he has the right to call anyone retarded

lose the non-canadian bacon

I just don't understand why you would want pineapple on a pizza when sweetcorn exists for the same purpose and is nowhere near as messy.

That’s not an allergy, pineapples are loaded with acid that weakens your gums n shit so they just bleed out

How does it feel knowing you have the taste buds of a little kid?

I like pineapple and onion pizza.

pineapple on pizza is great. of course i think pineapple is great on just about anything.

the problem is that you can pretty much only have ham with pineapple. it doesn't go well with any other toppings

best pizza

>olives
>artichokes
>peppers

anyone who says otherwise is a brainlet

I like ham, pineapple and jalapeno pizza
hits the spot nicely

Me too, even a bit of sliced bbq chicken breast

The pleople who hate pleople who like Hawaiian are more obnoxious than the pleople who do like it.

Don't tell me to not tell someone not to eat something I don't like!

Like anything else, it works with the right combination. I prefer it with a thin, crispy crust, BBQ sauce, bacon, and onion. Jalapenos and chicken are also good additions. I personally don't think it goes that well with red sauce or a traditional or deep dish crust though.

Pineapple on pizza is wonderful. Someone doesn't like it? Their loss.

do people really read Veeky Forums through their phone's browser?

I don't always have Hawaiian pizza, but when I'm in the mood it's great.

And I will say this about it:
It is the best COLD pizza there is, period.

>no meat
brainlet indeed.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if most of them did. Veeky Forums isn't what it used to be.

My new girlfriend told me she likes pineapple on pizza. I dont think it's going to work out.

depends on the pizza place. pizza hut, for example, put way way way too much pineapple on it the one time i got hawaiian from them.