My family is growing suspicious of my very low body weight and periodic binge eating. This is a problem...

My family is growing suspicious of my very low body weight and periodic binge eating. This is a problem, because I'm going to be moving in with them soon and their increased scrutiny will make it difficult to maintain my practice of regularly starving myself into an underweight BMI so I can afford the binges. Fortunately, I will be handling most of the family's cooking so I may be able to stealthily starve myself if I can make make meals that feel normal and filling but which actually provide very few calories. Do you guys have any good recipes that I could use here? So far I have

>pureed squash soup - thick texture makes it feel much richer than it actually is
>tomato soup thickened with oatmeal - oat starch makes it seem very rich despite providing few calories
>complicated salads with a bunch of ingredients and nice presentation - all the variety and showiness will distract from the fact that none of the ingredients will provide many calories
>heavily spiced roasted vegetables, especially turnip, carrot, and eggplant - filling vegetabkes with strong flavored spices will seem satisfying but calorie-wise have almost nothing

How else can can I trick them?

You could just not be a weird faggot.

If that was an option I would have chosen it years ago.

Eat meals with your family morally and then vomit it back up when you're alone.

That's a mental illness though

Oats aren't what I would call low calorie.

Your ideas of roasted vegetables, salads and soups are a good idea too. You could try eggs for protein too, one hard boiled egg is only like 70 calories and looks pretty wholesome.

Or do the easy thing and just tell them about your silly diet, I'm assuming you're an adult. Do what you want.

>starving your family to mask your dumb diet
Just tell them. You're a man, eat whatever you want.

You only need a small amount of oats to thicken things up, so that's not a big deal. I like the egg idea though, if I play around with the presentation I can make that look pretty decadent.

Don't fuck with their diets you damn nutjob, eat your shit separately if you need to.

They're fat anyway, so I will be doing them a favor.

so is starving yourself and preferring cocks

Moralfag answer: get help for your eating disorder. You will be happier.

Practical answer: all kinds of soups. White bean and kale is really low, you can serve bread with it and let the others eat it - makes it more of a filling meal for them. Egg drop soup is really low, too. if you do a vegetable soup it's nice to use a lot of mushrooms to give it a stronger flavor and make it taste less like shitty diet food. You could also fast until dinner and then eat a normal portion then.

t. bulimic

>let me just make this thread so I can get attention and have people be all concerned about me and tell me to get help
just fucking kill yourself, faggot.

If you wanna be a feminine twink, that's your problem, but don't drag your family into your unhealthy eating patterns.

Just go the opposite way and gain some weight user. Hauling around the increased weight will burn off more calories, as will more muscle mass. Your body is in starvation mode now, every calorie will turn into fat right away. if you are a bit heavier a few binges will not nearly make such a big difference, and you can easily get rid of the excess calories by doing sports.

If you make balloons that look like food, like paint them or whatever, then you would just be eating the air and a little bit of balloon rubber. Just don't let it pop too loudly when you bite it

sounds like you have a legitimate eating disorder nigga

another ED fgt here.
Starve the day and only eat dinner/meals when they're around, small portions 'because i had a big lunch' and other excuses but eventually they will catch on..
They will get sick of soup and salad pretty fast so you need to be able to make food they like but keep your portions small without them making an issue of it.

I don't make myself throw up so it's not a disorder.

Good point, I'll throw it into the rotation.

Hi /thinspo/!

>"anorexia and binge eating aren't disorders because they aren't bulimia"
okay

I'm sorry daddy didn't give you enough attention as a child.

They cancel each other out

They really don't you fucking idiot

How is getting hungry and then eating a disorder?

>eating a lot and eating a little don't cancel each other out

Binge eating and then starving yourself because you can't control your own portions isn't normal. See a psychologist about your problem(s) and learn to eat normally.

Get more active and mature into an otter.

corn starch and psyllium husk is a good thickener and bulking agent.

I tend to also do low cal desserts, my family got off my back once they saw I was making and eating dessert items. I do agar-agar based mousse-like fillings for cheesecakes and other low cal / vegan dessert items. I also looked around for good quality sweeteners and syrups so when I make an item, people can add extra to their servings but not mine.

but yeah, as said you need to mix it up otherwise your family will be on your case real fast

What you are doing is depriving your body of nutrients and then spiking your blood sugar to an insane degree. You'll burn out your pancreas, and up with diabeetus, and then destroy the rest of your body.

>agar
Now there's a cool idea. Links to any recipes?

Try killing yourself, that way you won't have to eat anymore.

>the morning when you wake up after your regular bunge and realize what the fuck you just did

user stop trying to hide your eating disorder from people who love you, what the fuck is wrong with you? Let them help you and get better instead of coming to Veeky Forums about it

>Come eat
>I'm fasting
>Ok

>starving self to binge

This is not healthy, Eat like a normal person retard.

This.