Okay Veeky Forums, what is the definition of the term "covfefe??"

Okay Veeky Forums, what is the definition of the term "covfefe??"

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1MuLb5V6lMx
translate.google.com/m/translate#auto/en/cov fe'fe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit autistic summer children spam on wrong boards for lack of anything of value to say.

this

/pol/lets cucked themselves BIGLY

literally: "we're getting co-opted and like it"

stay spectacle'd, my retard hanger-on

How would you pronounce it?

fucking this

cov-fehff
vocaroo.com/i/s1MuLb5V6lMx

>tfw reality becoming a pynchon novel

I hope someone shits in your mouth.

Go back to your safe space

why the fuck was this fat retard elected

He's not that fat.

ayyyy

if you actually think this you must be fat as fuck

Because he was a "change".

People actually thought it wasn't a choice between two capitalist pigs at the trough, tending to their business interests with their policies and quelling economic discomfort with some throwaway social policies ("muh women" or "muh unskilled losers" respectively)

the ultimate in fake news

Because Hillary was a shittier candidate.

translate.google.com/m/translate#auto/en/cov fe'fe

>s-s-she can still win, h-heres how

I'm not that fat either. Not that guy, btw. Also I don't think that.

because america is a bunch of fat retards who are easily manipulated. universal voting or democracy needs to go, shit doesn't work with retards voting.

you blind?

was she?

That's just regular weight here in Australia

Looks like a normal weight to me.

This. Hillary was so fucking bad. Literally every advantage in her favor and she still managed to bungle it. I honestly think she is the worst candidate for president in decades, worse than George McGovern or Mitt Romney.

Losing to the celebrity should be proof enough desu

Fat
a
t

he carries the weight like woman

That's not that bad for a 70 yr. old American.

For a long time, I believed we lived in eternal summer. I've found today, in the midst of the events of 2016, there is a new summer. Things have somehow gotten worse. You've outdone yourselves.

you're not totally wrong but the fact that obvious clinical obesity isn't considered that bad anymore by so many people is pretty sad

Elderly people (and especially elderly, sedentary politicians) gain weight. Trump is thin if you compare him to Winston Churchill.

The fucking mad man actually did it

hahahahahahaha.

I hope someone bananas in his mouth

holy shit. this comes after the middle east trip too. 4d chess just made MSM look like plebs yet again. what a fucking guy.

Yeah, once the dust settles, the Hillary campaign will be studied for generations as one of the worst blunders of all time.

why the fuck did the dems think they could run someone who had never been in a competitive race in her life? well trump hadn't either i guess, but he's a bit exceptional

GOT EEM

inb4 Berniefags
Shoulda run Joe Biden desu, people liked him and he might be the only democrat who still knows how to appeal to the white working class, while not alienating women and minorities.
I don't believe the stupid Clinton cabal threatened to murder his family or anything stupid like that, but I do believe the DNC sat him down and told him to let Clinton run basically unopposed.
The fact of the matter was that the DNC was betting the house on the woman strategy running off inspiration like in 2008. Unfortunately, their candidate lacked any sort of inspiration or charisma, and the people were not against the GOP on principle anymore. There are no winnable women candidates in American politics yet. I think in say 20 years there will be, but pretty much every woman in politics now is either a moron or utterly appalling to the American voter (Clinton, Warren, etc.).

reddit

the only reason biden didn't run was cause his son had just died and he didn't feel like he could handle running at that moment

That's what he said, and I could believe it, because that's a terrible thing to have happen to you. I just wouldn't be surprised if that is what happened.

I don't know but he plays chivalry MW

I'd believe him on this. re: losing a son must be horrible. I imagine he feels a little different now but that it has more to do with the loss and that he's the only democrat who can hold a candle to Hillary's prominence.

>democraxy needs to go
So edgy

Thats not clinical obesity. Overweight yes. Nowhere near a bmi of 30

you're completely out of touch if you think this. his bmi is closer to 40 than 25

>t. Alcmaeonidae

Thats so wrong i literally laughed

Its not just because she's inherently shit. Her campaign just didn't reach where it mattered i.e. the swing states

Youre a fucking retard. Bmi of 40 would be over 300 lbs. please stop talking about shit you have no clue about

if you weren't a total mong you'd realize i said his bmi is above 32.5

>backtracking
Sure pal. Prez isnt over 260 either. Go eat dicks

it's pretty funny how upset you frogposters get

BMI is useless but

Height: 1.88
Weight: between 120-160kg
BMI: 32-45

Weight estimation based on how much I way. He looked much fatter than me and I am 120 kilos, but he is much taller.

Youre an idiot. No trump weighs more than 300. God you guys are dumb

Dude, he has to wear his belt underneath his stomach. Even I don't have to do that. Are you on crack?

Trump literally said he was going to target the Rust Belt. He said he was going to flip Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. The Clinton campaign didn't believe him. He went on to do exactly what he said he would do, largely because they didn't take his words seriously.

>120kg
>300lbs

you're a special kind of retarded

Dam dude how fat are you? 260 under 6 feet? Get control of your life bro

he's just the kind of person who will defend anything related to trump even when it's irrelevant to his politics and the proof is right in front of his face

A bmi of 45 would be much more than 300. Sorry about your reading comprehension

No im just saying that hes clearly not 300 lbs.

I'm just over six feet (1.83) but yeah I know,

This thread is proof /fitlit/ should be brought back.

Why not? He's tall as shit yet also round and fuck.

>Veeky Forums - Arguing About Estimations of the President's Weight

he's only like 6'2-6'3

that's 6'2

I don't get what debord has to do with covfefe

Gorsuch and holding off the brown tide a little longer.

No he's more like 6', maybe even slightly shorter. I met him in 2011 and was taller than him (I'm 6'2).

ya that shit is always inflated for celebrities, but it is for most people and frogposters will just screech incessantly if you don't go with the wiki height

And apparently he's still over the obese BMI

Traffic doesn't actually increase much during the summer you know. Summer Faggery is a meme

the shit he put out on dr oz had him in the 230s and he's already gained noticeable weight since then. don't get why it's so hard for you to admit the president is obese, there have been fatter ones

Even if Trump is 6'2" he weighs 236 pounds. That's a 30 BMI friends

That's not fat, look at him, he looks fine. Bullshit statistic made up by food companies.

>Bullshit statistic made up by food companies
They invented his height?

Why is it women over 50 pounds landwhales, the president looking like he is wearing trash bags for clothes is not fat?

Add "Sad!" at the end of this post and it's a Trump tweet.

covfefe

>clinical obesity
Not everyone is a transparent malnourished thinskinned skeleton like you user

i'm sorry for being such a fatphobic cisshit

Because America had two choices.
>"Make America great again!"
or
>"Everything is perfect, also my opponent is literally Hitler"

Im not into politics but I know trump wanted to "Make america great again" and "build a wall" I can't tell you a single thing Hilltey stood for besides "Stronger with her" whatever that meant.

secret Russia stuff.

>I'm 12 years old

God fucking damn. You genius.

He's fine for a guy his age. Wait till you hit 45ish and get doughy no matter what you do short of kipping two meals a day or using testosterone, human growth hormones or steroids.

i'll never stop being surprised that people are this stupid

Trump offered to buy SHillary's Victory fireworks for 10 cents on the dollar and her campaign refused.

Hillary will Tax the Fat Cats and fill the middle class and lower and get the country less in debt.
She is PRO-LGBTQ and Immigrants
She is more beneficial for EVERYONE in General.
AND, this country is long Overdue for a Woman's touch.

You're obviously mad because trump rustles your dick

>your stupid because you don't like who I like!
>No i don't have to explain anything about my candidate!
>Just agree with me or you are an idiot!
This is why I don't follow politics. It's always like this.