Anyone else do this?

It is delicious indeed

something something americans

End your fucking life heathen.

>triggered europoor
Kek

I've done this for a long time with only the crust

Is that weird?

isn't that a normal thing , don't pizza parlors/restaurant give u a bottle of both ketchup and hotsauce along with your pizza?

Fucking niggers.

I wanna say that that sounds gross, but then I remembered I put mayo on pizza, so to each their own I guess.

>not putting ketchup instead of sauce when making your pizza
fucking plebs

Fucking infidels.

slavs do this

Hot sauce for sure but never ketchup.

Mayonnaise on pizza?

You don't put the ketchup on the pizza you put the ketchup on the plate and dip the pizza in it.

>spreading ANY sauce on pizza and not just having a tiny little dollop that you dip into every few bites

300kcal a slice wasn't enough gotta take that shit to 700kcal

i put on spicy sauces, ketchup makes it taste like its all sugary

the only sauce i put on pizza is the ol' 'cha

*BLEEEGGG*
*HHHUUUUAAAARRH*
*dry heaves*
*AAAAAAOOOHHHHHH*
>"Ok, I think I'm done vomiting, alrig-"
*BBBLLLLLAAAAGUGUGUUGUGUGG*
>dribbles mucus and snot*
>"please, my stomach hurts, I can't retch like that again"
>looks at the disgusting food stinking in front of him
*BBBUUUUGGGGGGGUUUAAAAHHHHH*
>tfw the torrent of vomit in front of him still looks more appealing that the horrendous mess meant to be this ''''''''food''''''''.

I do that but with ranch

Used to do it all the time as a kid, started with school lunches.

As an adult I only put ketchup on Italian sausage pizza. Helps to cover up/cut through the spices in the sausage which I am not fond of.

Gross

This is clearly the Veeky Forums version of brapposting.

>Hellmanns
Fucking gross my dude
Kraft/Heinz mayo all the way.

When I was in middle school I saw a kid put mayo and mustard on his pizza. He was spreading it around with his finger and then licked it clean. It was pretty gross but the cheap pizza at that school was closer to a cheese sandwich because of the bare minimum of tomato sauce, so I guess it wasn't too bad looking back on it.

No, only spicy oil and/or Tabasco. Ketchup seems like it would denature any decent pizza. Still better than this though , I would rather fast for 2-3 days than eat this shit.

you are goddamn right sir

Pizza places in India and Thailand give you ketchup with your pizza and you're expected to pour it on.

Guess I won't be going there then.

that's how you can tell someone is a sugar addict

Amerisharts are the worst.

The dirt-cheap frozen pizzas I buy don't have much in the way of sauce or toppings, so I tend to add some ketchup and grated cheese to shore it up. The ketchup stays on the *inside*.