Is red meat healthy?

Is red meat healthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_dsjmyze2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm wondering this as well.
Just had a steak sandwich after not eating steak for years and I feel incredibly painful acid reflux.
Anyone else get this?

Who cares?

People who eat red meat.

Of course not.

Is murder healthy?

>trt
>hgh
>insulin
>healthy
Laugh at the cultist.

In greater moderation than anyone who prefers red meat is prepared to undergo. I eat a NY Strip steak about once every 2 weeks and perhaps a round roast once a month. That's probably around what is healthy for protein and fat coming from beef.

100% that retard is only vegan when hes cutting and 100% hes on roids. There is no such thing as a vegan BB, Just conmen conning smaller weaker and stupider men the same as they always have.

If youre not fat, Nothing is "healthy" The way people want it to mean. Food isnt healthy or unhealthy, Its the person that becomes unhealthy or healthy through proper eating and exercise or lack thereof.

yes?

Our ancestors ate almost exclusively red meat maybe mixed with some seeds, berries and roots. Our bodies are made for that shit.

>Is red meat healthy?
Getting your nutrition from as varied a diet as you can afford is healthiest. There is trace nutrition, minerals and enzymes and compounds you will need if you start limiting your diet.
There are people with brains and IQ who don't understand with depth of knowledge to be good nutritionists. If you want to follow sheep and not investigate how to be a better and healthier person through scientific research and wholesome living, well then, go ahead and eliminate whole food groups and start your supplements.

Other way around dipshit. Takes more effort to get meat than it does to just gather. Hunter and gatherer groups tended to be more in favour of the latter in terms of size.

There's no such thing as a natty body builder

There are natty BBers. They are rare though, Bodybuilding is a rabbit hole into body dysphoria, So many bodybuilders get the "never big enough" bug that infests their brain and forget that real bodybuilding is all about symmetry and proportion.

Why do I see this chick everywhere?
youtube.com/watch?v=P_dsjmyze2U

How do you manage to keep up with bulking as a vegan? Do these people just cover their tables with kale and other veggies and just eat for hours?

You can literally do nothing and eat like hotshit and put on musclemass on roids, Youll look disproportioned as fuck and weird but it will still happen. Besides that "vegan" BBers tend to be cyclical vegans, i.e "Im only a vegan when im on show or cutting but nobody needs to know the details"

If you have to ask "is x healthy" then the answer is no.

Is fruit healthy?

Name one popular natty body builder

Is breathing healthy?

I dunno if I can the entire scene is saturated with roids now, The only natty bodybuilders you would find are probably in a gym somewhere doing it for themselves and not as a profession.

Only if its ripe with seeds

That's about it. I think roids are fine, but the insane levels they reach now are just gross. I think every sport should regulate steroids instead of banning them. Make sure they're taken responsibly

There's a lot of sugar in fruit, it's not infinitely healthy.

there's balance to everything. eggs are healthy but if you eat a dozen in one sitting it might cause issues. drinking too much water could kill you. too much exercise can be detrimental to your physical health. moderation in everything friends.

but on topic I had severe blood pressure issues over past 6months. and can tell you the trans fat in a burger or whatever is objectively damaging. most normal people don't care as long as it doesn't effect their quality of life in the short term. but ye having red meat in your diet can do wonders.

>there's a lot of sugar i fruit, it's not infinitely healthy
This is stupid, the "sugar" you're referring to is not the refined processed shit but the sweet good stuff combined with the fibre and packed with nutrients the body needs to thrive.

so he eats leaves, twigs, grasses and bushes??

>Bodybuilding is a rabbit hole into body dysphoria
Ain't that the truth. I knew a guy in high school who got ripped as fuck in a few years and I'm starting to see him post about how he hates his body because he's not "as big as he can be" and shit like that. It's starting to go south.

This is true. Meat, fruits, vegetables and nuts. No fucking shit pasta, rice or sauces. Eat paleo or get cancer, plebs

>Eat what elephants eat
Literally what. Why? You're not an elephant.

This, and it isn't like your body can even remotely process certain things like elephants can.

Trying to follow the diets of other animals is just retarded.

You would be surprised at the amount of people who go through life never knowing anything more than the surroundigns they grew up in. When I was talking about DNA and how we are on some level related to all life on earth a few months ago to my Grandma, She looked at me like I was a crazy person, Its only recently I began to realise everybody doesnt share the same worldview, and what you think is normal can be completely abstract to someone elses view of the world who has never had the chance of higher education. I wonder what life would be like if I wasnt as educated as I was, what thoughts I would have, What I would think, How I would think etc, etc

You should try to limit red meat consumption to once a week.

euthanasia can be I guess

>almost exclusively red meat
compared to what? how much poultry they ate?
'cause compared to how much seeds, nuts, and fruits early humans ate, red meat wasn't much of their diet. Our Intenstinal morphology agrees too.

The only thing that is unquestionably unhealthy (all doctors, nutritionists, athletes, and other medical/fitness authorities agree is unhealthy) is:

>Refined sugars (sugar, flour) and by extension things composed primarily from them candy, white bread, etc.
>Manufactured fructose (high fructose corn syrup and other fructose-dominate additives)
>Manufactured trans fats (Margarine for example)

Red meat has trans fats but there's no evidence definitively demonstrating its unhealthy or that those natural trans fats are unhealthy.

What about saturated fats
specifically that there's a huge reduction in symptoms for CHD when patients replace saturated fat intake with unsaturated fat intake, and also the mechanistic observation that saturated fats are contribute to blood clots moreso than unsaturated fats

the whole medical community will tell you to stop eating red meat if you have any sort of heart disease, no?