He has less talent than both Rupi and Savannah yet he's never bitched about on here. Why?

He has less talent than both Rupi and Savannah yet he's never bitched about on here. Why?

Probably because Veeky Forums can sympathize with a neurotic person who chronicles everything that's ever happened to him. He's "my diary desu" come to life.

That said, Books 1-3 are pretty good.

Fuck off. Karl is /ourboy/

you fucking retard, i swear to god

does anything actually bad happen to him or is it all just typical upper middle class suffering?

>god
he's dead sweetheart

read Nietzsche

He's a mediocre blowhard who was propped up entirely by attention whoring and artificial industry hype but still has more talent than roopi kow ever will, sorry. I have no idea who savannah is.

I would argue that in advancing post-modernist society the over-saturation of information coupled with the devaluation of reality many are experiencing as a result of this has made God believable again, and Nietzsche's point, though correct in the time at which he was writing, is becoming increasingly invalid.
Faith is becoming an important method for meaning-making once again for many people.

you can swear to dead people you mongrel

she's the one with the blowjob eyes

Pfffft Hahahahaha

My seven year old daughter has more talent than Rupi.

damn, I can't refute that

Post feet

I've never understood why the put a picture of sirious black on the cover

the only /ourguy/ on Veeky Forums is Tolstoy

>you solved a captcha to post this post

sorry to disappoint your coal mine fetish

fuck off, karl ove created a work of staggering beauty. rupi is a lazy hack fraud with a good agent.

book 4 is better than 1 or 3

>But the stars twinkle above our heads, the sun shines, the grass grows and the earth, yes, the earth, it swallows all life and eradicates all vestige of it, spews out new life in a cascade of limbs and eyes, leaves and nails, hair and tails, cheeks and fur and guts, and swallows it up again. And what we never really comprehend, or don't want to comprehend, is that this happens outside us, that we ourselves have no part in it, that we are only that which grows and dies, as blind as the waves in the sea are blind.

He sounds like Coelho for people who think they are above Coelho.

>I want user to do the work

Except he does look like Sirius Black, or SOME kind of wizard. He looks like he should be in a fantasy movie. If that bothers you maybe you should email him, and tell him to shave his beard and cut his hair.

But does she look as seductive in menstrual blood stained sweatpants?

nor should you attempt to

>Proust
What in the world

He cucks some africans in book 5

He is poor man's Kalle Päätalo.

looks like you got lost on your way to reddit

I prefer the other book called my struggle.

yes
YES

i don't think he lacks talent but a six volume memoir proved too tedious for my Veeky Forums addled attention span.

>translations

This is a good comment.

m'lady

Fucking lol. Thanks for the laugh, user.

I know this is bait.
But that's not what Nietzsche meant.

Wieners

God was never alive.

Read Darwin. etc.