Who are some writers that are effectively nu-male poison?

Who are some writers that are effectively nu-male poison?

Hemingway and Mishima are good

You should kill yourself you imbecile.

marx

>mishima

haha

>Nu-male
These people don't exist

the prophet muhammad

t. numale

Archilochus

Hemmmmmingway was the biggest nu-male pussy to ever exist.

>Mishima
>Prances around and takes seductive pics in the snow like a woman
>Does all he can to escape his desire to gobble cocks
"This is my god," says the frogposter

there are no real men on this website. only faggot homosexuals and faggot homosexuals who overcompensate through hypermasculine posturing

My diary's author

Literally only nu-males think this

Everybody else is aware and laughing at you

Marx is literally estrogenic soybean oil in book form, try again.

If you think inspiring violent revolution and unrepentant bloodshed for a century is cuck juice you gotta kill yourself soon

>autistic thrashing
>not cuck juice

she would be cute without that chin

Junger, Zizek

He was also nationalistic monarchist so it's no surprise that people with tendencies toward the modern right-wing fringe would value him as an intellectual and artist in spite of his very obvious homosexuality.

Yeah but he was shit and got owned so hard he committed sudoku after utterly failing to inspire his followers.

I agree with this in principle but like every Marxist I meet is a total faggot. How does this happen?

It's pretty clear that he never actually expected to inspire a coup and the entire plot was just dressing for an inevitable suicide.

Not really true. Mishima was obsessed for a very long time with the idea of a beautiful ritual suicide. Reading Runaway Horses will basically tell you exactly how he felt about it and how enamored with the idea he was.

Mishima's suicide was well in the making years before he did it. You can definitely read his performance in "Patriotism" as like a dress rehearsal.

He didn't just decide to commit sudoku because he failed during his "coup". Obviously he knew that wasn't going to be successful.

he's not a f-fucking f-fag you beta libc-c-c-c-c-cuck

Steinbeck

If anything Hemingway disproves the red pill thesis. Either that or he was a failed stoic. But lbr he's just a catfishing red neck who became a washed up mamma's boy. It just so happened that he managed to rip off Chekhov early enough before the Americas really read him.

Almost everything from the ancient world. Historians above all. See Livy:

>When every man must die, all that mattered was whether he died fighting in the line, where the common chances of war often raised the vanquished and crushed the victor, or whether later on amidst the smouldering ruins of the town, dishonoured by chains and tortured with the lash, he breathed his last before the eyes of wife and children, prisoners in the enemy’s hands..Not only freedom was at stake — freedom which whets the courage of brave men alone — but all had clear before their eyes the extreme penalty of a horrible death. Each strove to do more, to risk more, than his neighbour.

youlive in the suburbs of a liberal country

This is why Veeky Forums is trash. Just look at this thread.

Almost zero to none real replys to the question OP asked. Only triggered faggots screeching in the thread..

Early church fathers, Russian literature, power philosophers in general, everything in the ancient world, Machiavelli, Dante, any philosopher trampled by geese,..
Actually, I think that the categorization is easier to do by merely cutting out the ones that promote nu-male culture.

Yeah, they want to destroy all masculine, heterosexual, white men and let the culture and civilization collapse into a negroid-mixed shithole.
Fuck off.

The concept of Kleos has long been gone out of the mind from most of european men

Do not remove religion from the equation, even if you still accept that part of their jihad.

>Spends his entire life thinking he has secret knowledge everyone else somehow missed
>Never earns a living; always depends on family or friends giving him cash to survive
>Has fantasies of other people having a violent revolution and killing everyone he doesn't like and then for the rest of eternity everyone in the world will recognize how smart and special he is
FFS, user - Marx was the definition of an /r9k/ poster!

Nicholas Prata

The Tales of the Paladins of Charlemagne from the Matter of France.
Generations of Real Men grew up reading that.
The faggoty Arthurian soap opera fucktardery of Mary Stewart and her ilk is an insult to writing compared to the classic tales of manful chivalry

John Green. He's so badass, rebellious and free thinking he manages to trigger insecure nu-males who think hating him is cool.

Ernst Junger.
Julius Evola.

>"please...my Chomsky anthology...hand it to me"

It's weird how many people don't get this.

I did, yes, laugh out loud