Fucking Camus was such a normie retard. If he was ugly he wouldn't have written half the garbage he wrote...

Fucking Camus was such a normie retard. If he was ugly he wouldn't have written half the garbage he wrote. You can imagine sisyphus happy cause you were a fucking normie boning sluts left and right.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13084764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sartre got laid more than Camus so you can't blame it on that. Face it desu you've got an issue with pretty folks

One part of Camus' philosophy was to sexually liberate himself. So you could say that he struggled with guilt or obligations.

> Sartre got laid more than Camus
Sorry, but no fucking way this is true.

In most cases, when a theory encounters facts that contest it, the theory changes, not the facts.

It is. But the bulk of it is due to the fact that Camus had Simone to do all the legwork for him when it came to bagging qts.

Let's decide this, Veeky Forums
strawpoll.me/13084764

Camus, big time. I don't even like his philosophy but he's sexy as fuck no homo.

Sartre on the other hand is just a smelly autistic goblin.

I said he got laid more, which he did. I never said I'd rather suck Sartre's dick instead of Camus but I definitely would. Frogposters saying they'd swipe right on Camus proves nothing.

yeah, camus is 'just b urself' tier

Woke: Transvaluation of all values
Broke: Life has no meaning
Joke: "One must imagine Sisyphus happy".

this faggot only became a philosopher because he couldn't make it as a pro soccer player

normie as fuck

Bespoke: Kill rich people

Jealousy is unbecoming.

>In most cases
In all cases, but definitely not the most.

he's ugly as fuck lol, what kind of troll are you?

>sexually liberate himself
>getting so much sex he feels guilty about it
i never even understood this guy. life is pointless and awful but be happy anyways. so just lie to myself until i believe it

i mean i think hes an alright writer/decent existentialist. but calling him a normie is a little much. hes far from being trash by modern terms, but even more so in his own time.
>maybe you dont imagine sissyphus as happy because youre a closet faggot

He was ugly, but he was charismatic too.

As much as I hate to admit it user, you can be sad and not a virgin

> nothing has meaning
> meaninglessness has no meaning

what do?