Arby's venison sandwich. I've lost control of my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiprVX4os2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let me get a fry bro

>getting venison from a fast food place
Holy shit no.

>that tiny ass patty
lmao in the adverts they show it as this thick cut of meat.

Holy shit that looks so disgusting. I'll continue to never go to arby's

Do Americans really eat this?

Oh shit, thanks for reminding me that starts today!

Venison burgers, yes. Shit is delicious.

Fast food venison? No self respecting person would ever go near that slop.

Okay I have finished the sandwich in question, here are my comments about it.
The most prominent flavor you get is the taste of juniper in the sauce, so if you don't enjoy gin you will not enjoy this sandwich.
On to the meat itself. I'm a nogunz sitty boi so I can't really speak to the quality of the venison since I haven't had much experience eating it.
What I can say is it definitely wasn't beef, it was incredibly lean with no discernable fat at all in it, and the one thing I was most worried about (texture) turned out to be a non-issue because the meat was buttery soft.
I was actually surprised at the quality of the cook on a steak from a fast food place.
As for the flavor of the meat it was very mild with a faint mineral flavor reminiscent of organ meats that was there to remind you it wasn't a cow you were eating.

Overall 6/10
It was an incredibly passable sandwich and good quality, but nothing about it made me want to go back and get another

Deer is trash meat for poor people. The only reason it took this long to get it into fast food is obstructive government rules about game meat distribution.

>love venison
>cousins hunt deer all the time and give me a bunch of different cuts every hunting season
>uma delicia
>see this thread
>doesn't even look right
Fucking vile looking thing, OP.

>for poor people
I bet you make a maximum of 50k a year and enjoy swordfish. You are thinking of chicken.

I love venison. Shit is better than beef, and way better than pork.

can u grab me a couple while your at it

>Americans are self-respecting people

Best post I've read in some time

It’s literally free meat. You get it by not paying attention when you’re driving your pickup truck.

Eh you would be surprised. True, the majority of the south is disgusting. But places like New England, Florida, California, and Washington at least have a higher tier of people. Florida and California are both still hellholes.

traditional white american values are wonderful. Really as classy as you can get
nobody follows them anymore though because diversity is our strength or some shit

>eating roadkill
ISHYGDDT

>muh values
>muh white supremacy
gtfo

things are better for everyone when whites run things, there's no question about that much.
Not saying brown people can't come too, its perfectly fine with me if they want to hang around and reap the wealth that white people create. But they need to just be quiet and accept that we know what we are doing even if they don't understand it. They can have input on how to run our country when they manage to elevate one of their own out of the stone age.

dumb cumskin

I personally just fucking hate niggers

>white """people"""

They are clearly using farm-raised venison.

>white """"""people""""""

Swordfish was a dope movie though

>white """"""""""""people""""""""""""

this is exactly the kind of hostility I'm talking about
we wouldn't have to make a america great again by force if you guys didn't fuck it up to begin with by voting democrat for decades.
>literally voting for the party that enslaved you
>that fought against civil rights
>that founded the KKK
>that pushed you into ghettos
>that denied your children education

>dumb cumskin acts as if the Southern Strategy never happened
I legitimately hope you get hit by a bus

and by the way you've got the wrong minority, cumskin.

>not a nigger
>using "cumskin"
Jesus you "people" are dumb as doorknobs

>Southern Strategy never happened
exactly. You have been duped
youtube.com/watch?v=UiprVX4os2Y

so are you a taco or a rice boy? because by admitting you aren't black you have also confirmed that there isn't even a slight chance you are in any way physically superior to me.
of course nothing compares to the raw unmatched physical strength of the white man however sometimes blacks sufficiently large in stature stand a chance, but literally no other race even comes close. Get out

I, too, am deeply offended when people of color not of Afro-origin culturally appropriate Tumblrspeak from proud Black Americans.

>assblasted cumskins literally denying well documented history
is there a word for a lie this blatant? Run along back to /pol/, little girl.

a

b

c

d

e

f

g

h

i

j

k

l

m

n

post your height

o

p

q

r

s

t

u

v

w

x

y

We did it Reddit!

z

>Arby's venison sandwich. I've lost control of my life
>let me get a fry bro
>>getting venison from a fast food place
>Holy shit no.
> (OP)
>>that tiny ass patty
>lmao in the adverts they show it as this thick cut of meat.
>Holy shit that looks so disgusting. I'll continue to never go to arby's
> (OP)
>Do Americans really eat this?
>Oh shit, thanks for reminding me that starts today!
>
>Venison burgers, yes. Shit is delicious.
>Fast food venison? No self respecting person would ever go near that slop.
>Okay I have finished the sandwich in question, here are my comments about it.
>The most prominent flavor you get is the taste of juniper in the sauce, so if you don't enjoy gin you will not enjoy this sandwich.
>On to the meat itself. I'm a nogunz sitty boi so I can't really speak to the quality of the venison since I haven't had much experience eating it.
>What I can say is it definitely wasn't beef, it was incredibly lean with no discernable fat at all in it, and the one thing I was most worried about (texture) turned out to be a non-issue because the meat was buttery soft.
>I was actually surprised at the quality of the cook on a steak from a fast food place.
>As for the flavor of the meat it was very mild with a faint mineral flavor reminiscent of organ meats that was there to remind you it wasn't a cow you were eating.
>Overall 6/10
>It was an incredibly passable sandwich and good quality, but nothing about it made me want to go back and get another
>
>
>Deer is trash meat for poor people. The only reason it took this long to get it into fast food is obstructive government rules about game meat distribution.
>>love venison
>>cousins hunt deer all the time and give me a bunch of different cuts every hunting season
>>uma delicia
>>see this thread
>>doesn't even look right
>Fucking vile looking thing, OP.
autism

>traditional white american values are wonderful

You betcha'!

>
>>for poor people
>I bet you make a maximum of 50k a year and enjoy swordfish. You are thinking of chicken.
>I love venison. Shit is better than beef, and way better than pork.
>
>can u grab me a couple while your at it
>
>>Americans are self-respecting people
>Best post I've read in some time
>
>It’s literally free meat. You get it by not paying attention when you’re driving your pickup truck.
>
>Eh you would be surprised. True, the majority of the south is disgusting. But places like New England, Florida, California, and Washington at least have a higher tier of people. Florida and California are both still hellholes.
>
>traditional white american values are wonderful. Really as classy as you can get
>nobody follows them anymore though because diversity is our strength or some shit
>
>>eating roadkill
>ISHYGDDT
>
>>muh values
>>muh white supremacy
>gtfo
>
>things are better for everyone when whites run things, there's no question about that much.
>Not saying brown people can't come too, its perfectly fine with me if they want to hang around and reap the wealth that white people create. But they need to just be quiet and accept that we know what we are doing even if they don't understand it. They can have input on how to run our country when they manage to elevate one of their own out of the stone age.
>
>dumb cumskin
>
>I personally just fucking hate niggers
>>white """people"""
>
>They are clearly using farm-raised venison.
>>white """"""people""""""
>
>Swordfish was a dope movie though
>>white """""""""people"""""""""
>>white """"""""""""people""""""""""""
autism

Lad. Learn to quote properly.

>
>this is exactly the kind of hostility I'm talking about
>we wouldn't have to make a america great again by force if you guys didn't fuck it up to begin with by voting democrat for decades.
>>literally voting for the party that enslaved you
>>that fought against civil rights
>>that founded the KKK
>>that pushed you into ghettos
>>that denied your children education
>
>>dumb cumskin acts as if the Southern Strategy never happened
>I legitimately hope you get hit by a bus
>and by the way you've got the wrong minority, cumskin.
>
>>not a nigger
>>using "cumskin"
>Jesus you "people" are dumb as doorknobs
> (You)
>>Southern Strategy never happened
>exactly. You have been duped
>youtube.com/watch?v=UiprVX4os2Y
>so are you a taco or a rice boy? because by admitting you aren't black you have also confirmed that there isn't even a slight chance you are in any way physically superior to me.
>of course nothing compares to the raw unmatched physical strength of the white man however sometimes blacks sufficiently large in stature stand a chance, but literally no other race even comes close. Get out
>
>I, too, am deeply offended when people of color not of Afro-origin culturally appropriate Tumblrspeak from proud Black Americans.
>
>
>>assblasted cumskins literally denying well documented history
>is there a word for a lie this blatant? Run along back to /pol/, little girl.
>a
>b
>c
>d
>e
>f
>g
>h
>i
>j
>k
>l
>m
>n
>
>post your height
>o
>p
>q
>r
>s
>t
>u
>v
>w
>x
>y
>We did it Reddit!
>z
autism

>
>>traditional white american values are wonderful
>You betcha'!
>
>Lad. Learn to quote properly.
autism

>faggot loses an argument
>starts spamming the thread
enjoy your ban

kys

kys

kys

idk what you're talking about lad that ain't me, I'm still waiting for an actual response from you
also not an argument

kys

announcing reports is bannable, user :)

kys

>>faggot loses an argument
>>starts spamming the thread
>enjoy your ban
> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>kys
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>kys
>
>idk what you're talking about lad that ain't me, I'm still waiting for an actual response from you
>also not an argument
>
>kys
>
>announcing reports is bannable, user :)
>
>kys
autism

>using a proxy to pretend it's someone else
I'm watching the poster count go up every single time

>lying to get out of an argument
it's okay to admit you lost sweetie :)

I really don't know what your end game here is
you can't pretend your winning an argument when you didn't actually respond to the last post
this is some autism on levels I've never seen before

what the fuck is going on in this thread

Eat shit niggars

someone got confused and thinks he's on /b/ so hes bot spamming the thread

>not accepting one of god's many bountiful gifts

>
>>using a proxy to pretend it's someone else
>I'm watching the poster count go up every single time
>
>>lying to get out of an argument
>it's okay to admit you lost sweetie :)
>
>I really don't know what your end game here is
>you can't pretend your winning an argument when you didn't actually respond to the last post
>this is some autism on levels I've never seen before
>what the fuck is going on in this thread
>Eat shit niggars
>
>someone got confused and thinks he's on /b/ so hes bot spamming the thread
>
>>not accepting one of god's many bountiful gifts
autism

kys

You first

OP got jipped

>sixty posts got removed
based mods

>I've never known the joy that is your grandfather taking you deer hunting for the first time teaching you how to clean an animal and then sharing a beer together.
Holy shit what a faggot

*BLEEEGGG*
*HHHUUUUAAAARRH*
*dry heaves*
*AAAAAAOOOHHHHHH*
>"Ok, I think I'm done vomiting, alrig-"
*BBBLLLLLAAAAGUGUGUUGUGUGG*
>dribbles mucus and snot*
>"please, my stomach hurts, I can't retch like that again"
>looks at the disgusting food stinking in front of him
*BBBUUUUGGGGGGGUUUAAAAHHHHH*
>tfw the torrent of vomit in front of him still looks more appealing that the horrendous mess meant to be this ''''''''food''''''''.

Holy fucking shit. I haven't cringed this hard in a while.

>deer hunting for the first time teaching you how to clean an animal

He ain't missing much. Cleaning and butchering animals is shit work for shit peasants. If you enjoy it, there is probably something wrong with you.

It's pasta
Well deers are rats with horns

I'll be damned. I thought put your own slice of venison on an Arby's bun. I guess they really do have the meats.

Arby's should open a restaurant in Finland for the sole purpose of serving a reindeer meat sandwich. Rudolph the Red-Nosed motherfucking sandwich.

Deer are goddamn adorable you fucking piece of shite

Bet it would look even better seared on high and slapped on a plate served up with some mash and veg.

What the fuck, deers are SHIT animals. They're rats with horns, they don't matter.

Michigan anons?

Manchester here