Describe your perfect pizza in as little or much detail as you like

Describe your perfect pizza in as little or much detail as you like.

Each pepperoni gets a chunk of pineapple in it, so it becomes a little cup of flavor~

one that appears when i'm drunk

Detroit style. Crispy buttered deep dish. Sauce the top

perfect mix of mozzarella/marinara/oregano/toppings e.g. sausage and onions in every bite.

Crunchy crust but not burnt, crisp base but not too thick or thin.

pepperoni is so greasy it triggers my autism. The whole thing becomes a soggy mess when you add 'roni

my perfect onehas to be from italy or switzerland.
anything else is a offensive joke and shouldn't even be allowed to be called pizza.

This but unironically

cheese pizza, of course

-White sauce
-Thin crust
-Fresh mozzarella cheese
-Poblano and red peppers
-Onions
-Chorizo

Cooked in a brick oven.

sausage, onions, red pepper. mozarella, marinara. [spoiler]Spicier garlic marinara baked into thick crust because breadsticks[/spoiler]

Can't really go wrong with pineapple, peppers and bacon.

ny style
slightly less cheese than considered normal
thin sliced ham
pineapple

Perfect pizzas come from Papa

I think Chef Boyardee pizza kits are pretty dope. The sauce is one of a kind, and I prefer the more crumbly, biscuit-like crust to the bread-like crusts you get at pizzerias or from kneading your own dough.

made by a hairy middle easterner and delivered to home on a hungover Saturday morning.

I like my pizza like I like my women: thicc, saucy, and extra cheesy.

Jalapenos with loads of veggies [spoiler]besides mushrooms[/spoiler] Extra sauce too.

Well I fucked that up. My choice still stands, however.

Pineapple, tomato, cheese, ham, in that order.

This random fucking hole in the wall trattoria in Lazio had a pretty mind-expanding margherita pizza. I know how much you contrarians hate simple pizza but jesus christ i couldnt believe my tongue the moment I put the first bite in my mouth.

Deepdish but not chicago style, think old pizza hut style and cooked in cast iron, garlix sauce base
Pepperoni and some salami
Buffalo moxarella and pepperjack cheese

'Cha

Pepperoni
Black Olives

There’s a little neighborhood joint called dominos. Just moved here from Greece. Pretty good pizza there

all sorts of meat and extra thick sauce

There was a place called Pizza Inn when I was growing up. They had thin crust pizza that wasn't too crisp, wasn't too chewy. Just right.
They used provelone cheese, so it tasted different from anywhere else I had eaten pizza.
They closed down years ago. What I wouldn't give for a taste of my childhood again.

I remember that place. Michigan?

It has occured to me the word im looking for is pan pizza

/thread

Indiana. Though it was a regional chain.
There probably were Michigan locations.

the one true god

Thin, slightly crunchy crust
Unsweetened marinara sauce
Mozzarella, parmesan, romano & Coby Jack cheese
-Pepperoni
-Bell Pepper [Or anaheim chilis from my garden]
-lots of red onion or shallots
-black olives

New england style bar pizza with linguica, onions, and peppers

More on the thin side dough/crust, but not actual thin crust style, buffalo (grilled) chicken pizza with a mix of smoked provolone and actual mozzarella
the buffalo sauce is the least important part of it, it can even be Franks

the one in your picture

A good pizza is an aborted pizza.
Pizzas are a culinary fiasco and should have never been invented.
Pizzas are the epitome of laziness and filth.
Do not make pizza threads.
Do not mention pizza in unrelated posts.
Pizza discussions end now.

Have some fucking dignity.

it's bruschetta but bigger, and mostly cut into triangles

Do not offend bruschetti lest I offend you.

thick chewy crust but still a bit crisp on the bottom
not too much sauce, I usually order light sauce anyways
blend of good cheeses
onions, mushrooms, olives, jalapenos

I'd just have cheese and sauce.
I'm basically a pizza partition.

Hand Tossed Dough
Roasted Garlic Olive Oil Glaze
Oven Roasted Chicken
Goat Cheese
Caramelized Onion
Crimini Mushrooms

This sourdough base
Marinara sauce
Mozzarella
Goats cheese
Marscapone cheese
Caramelised onion
Chestnut mushrooms
Broccoli

Thin, not this

>just cheese and sauce
>pizza partition
I think you mean chicken permission.

Rustic margarita for me cept with a bit of black pepper

this is a good pizza, minus the chorizo

these are great for what they are. I like getting pizza cheese and some other toppings and add the powder cheese that comes with it on top. you folks really should try it. and make the dough right, use 110 degree water and let it rest for 20 minutes after mixing it up. and don't forget to grease your pizza pan.
also this user is right about the sauce. it's not amazing but pretty damn good. they even sell the sauce by itself
my perfect pie is a thin and crispy crust. I love that cheese blend little Caesars uses. so I'm guessing a munster and mozzarella blend. I'm not picky about toppings as long as there is more than just cheese, no canned mushrooms (would prefer mushrooms that has been cooked in garlic butter and cooled), and no sardines. but my favorite toppings are, pepperoni, small crumble sausage, mushrooms, onion, green peppers, black olives, and banana pepper rings too. for the crust I like to brush it with garlic butter before it's baked and after it's baked
I've had pizza similar to this and it's my second favorite. the one in your pic looks dry, the one I tried had roasted garlic cream sauce squirted on top after it baked. and that's what made this pizza shine

Homemade dough that's been allowed to ferment a couple days in the fridge for good flavor
Light spread of homemade red sauce
A mixture of mozzarella, smoked provolone, fontina, and parmesan
A mixture of mushrooms, depending on what's available, that's been sauteed with garlic in olive oil, so they'll come out fully cooked on the pizza.
A light sprinkle of minced mixed olives to cut the richness.
Simple, but delicious.

Thin crust, sharper cheese but still stringy, good sauce made from just onions garlic and quality tomatoes. Real olives none of that California-processed black shit, green and kalamata. Salami and pepperoni. Onions. Oregano.

Large Lou's Chicago Classic eaten fresh out of the oven with a big group of good friends and good beer.

Thats not a pizza

a retard is you

NY style thin crust, red sauce, mozzarella cheese, meatballs made from beef & pork, mushrooms, bell peppers, garlic. Topped off with some red pepper flakes. Cup of garlic butter on the side for dipping crusts in. That is the perfect slice of pizza.

Nothing beats a home-made pizza

Self-made dough, spread out thinly
Spread self-made marinara with black pepper and herbs
Cover with shredded cheese, mozzarella and pretty much anything goes
Top with onion, ham, pepperoni and pineapple
Make sure to minimize bare dough
Bake in ~300C for 10-12min until the cheese has taken on a nice color
Sprinkle with oregano and garlic oil

>saying anything other than french bread pizza

Yeah what that other guy said. Go fuck yourself dummy.

I would say American style pizza has eclipsed "the original" style and most people the world over dont recognize "the original" compared to what we all enjoy today.

this one.

crispy

a combination Tostinos pizza baked directly on the wire rack for extra crispy crust with extra cheese on top. take it out, let it cool for a few minutes them put hot sauce on it, fold it in half and eat it like a sandwich.
fuck yeah

you are a faggot

POWER PIZZA

Pepperoni
Onions
Black Olives

This is the best most powerful 3 topping pizza in the world, if you disagree you're wrong.

Replace the pepperoni with sausage or mushrooms. Pepperoni is the worst topping.

GTFO NORMIE

Holy shit!

I can eat pizza anytime?!

Thin crust, pomodoro, ham, mozzarella, mushrooms, black olives, artychokes, parmigiano regianno. Maybe a few anchovies in the middle.

Die in a fire you subhuman.

Ive never found a pizza place with good, flavorful sausage. The pizza always comes out as bland as a cheese pizza.

And fuck mushrooms on pizza.

wtf? Pepperoni is literally the most normie topping besides cheese.

detroit deep dish from someplace other than little caesars. via 313 in austin, for example, is god-tier

Found the inhuman monster

Murphy's

This. When I was a wee lad.We would fix these on New Years Eve and my dad was too cheap to spring for mozzarella so it was just the parmesan.
I still crave these. Got one in the cupboard right now

animal

My perfect pizza is deep dish with pepperoni, bacon and mushrooms

shits delicious

Deep pan
Creme fraiche
Rasher bacon
Mushroom
Cheese

There is a local chain in my area that makes pizza more or less exclusivley for drunks. They are almost too generous with toppings. Pizzas are always very saucy and very cheesy. If you order a pizza with chicken or whatever they will absolutely murder it with chicken. Its pretty great. The crust is dope and they have a semi-autistic fixation on freshness. If a pizza hasnt been picked up in ten minutes they give it away and make a new one. Prices are reasonable and the owner makes some fucking weird special dipping sauce that for some reason works with everything on the menu. Wings, garlic bread, pizza whatever can be dipped. It looks like baby vomit and smells like an israeli sauna but tastes unbelieavable. I usually hate dipping sauces but this on is dank. No one knows whats in it. My theory is that it is hummus mixed with thousand island dessing with chili peppers and garlic. Also my pizza would be from them. Pepperoni and pineapple with way to much dipping sauce.

Wow they make these? Not gonna lie I'd give it a try.

Fresh out of my kiln.

it tastes good

Thin crust
Feta cheese
Olives
Onions
Maybe some green peppers
Prosciutto
Tomato sauce

Cooked in a brick oven

Pizza