What are some good dishes to cook when you're both young and not too talented in the kitchen

What are some good dishes to cook when you're both young and not too talented in the kitchen.

Uh oh spagettioo

Chicken Alfredo.

Grill some chicken breast.

Heat butter and heavy cream in a sauce pan.
Salt and pepper.
Stir in parmesan cheese.
Throw in some cooked fettuccine (it can even be box pasta).

Slice chicken breast and serve with pasta.

>Young and not too talented in kitchen...
Can confirm. Dat filename.

Something easy would probably be looking up recipes to use in tortilla wraps. Otherwise I wouldn't know where to start.

how old are those kids like 14?
BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP

beef wellington

What the fuck? You think I'm some kind of world class chef? I can't do that shit

Top ramen

Idk but you should always make sure you're cooking environment is sterile. I recommend bleach cut with a nice strong acid. Make sure you keep the windows closed so the fumes will purify the air.

Boil pot of water, add some salt and throw in pasta. 8 mins for spaghetti or 10 mins for others/penne but 3rd approximate so make sure you test it. Strain them. Pasta done. While it's boiling, pour some pasta sauce in a small saucepan and simmer (so just at boiling point don't let it bubble heaps, preferably make bubbles a rarity) for anywhere between 5-10 minutes. Mix it in with the strained pasta and grate cheese on top. Easiest shit I've explained as simple as possible. College-tier food easy and cheap. Not nutritious.

They're approximates** phone autocorrect is strange

Alternatively do the same shit but cook some beef mince until barely brown and then throw it in with the pasta sauce and simmer than for the same 5-10 mins as before. You got spaghetti Bolognese.

>Boil pot of water
What am I? A chemist?

That is literally so fucking easy, I'm pretty sure I could train my dog to make it

Cringe, do people who are in couple actually do this shit?

Makes it seem like they're trying too hard to be all cute with each other but to me it just seems awkward as fuck.

But he said boxed pasta was ok

Yes.

When my wife is cooking something I will often either hug her from behind and see what she's doing for a few moments. Grills love that shit.

Sometimes I will instead grab her boob, one hand on hip, and let a nice hot breath out on her neck/ear. Then once I know she doesn't have like, a cup of milk or something in her hand, I will turn her around and push her against the counter for a full-on make out. No words. Just lust.

I'll keep up that sort of thing for a bit to get her worked up and then when we go to bed we fuck. Women who are comfortable with themselves and not consumed with identity politics love to be desired.

Can you please keep this thread family friendly

Be careful when you're cooking with your wife, that she doesnt catch fire on one of the burners.
pic very much related

>fagbeta.jpg
Isn't that Melonpan? He's more successful than 99% of this board.

murder suicide

Jesus, I'm cringing again.

Thank god I will never have a gf so I won't need to do this shit.

calling a following of pathetic autismal weaboo filth, of which there sure seems to be no shortage in this world, "success" is a bit denigrating, don't you think?

Success means nothing if you're a fag

The guy is literally a Swiss banker. I think he might have a wife too. Do you?

yes your genetic line needs to end.

Intimacy and showing affecting makes you cringe? You are clearly a genetic dead end as mentioned. Thank god we like in these modern times and you can pretend you are an enlightened technonaut who has evolved beyond mere human interactions.