Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnMsgxIIQEE
youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=rnMsgxIIQEE

he literally won a nobel prize you fuck

but I bet he was a bit tiring to be around irl

Was Dick Fine-man a Dick or a Fine-man?

Attached: Rich-Chad Fine-Man.jpg (491x423, 55K)

is he as good as Neil Degrasse Tyson

He gave precise understandable explanations with a good humorous attitude and included the fact that often no one knew why but that is the way it is at least as far as the experiments discovered, so he was accepted as a truthful conveyor of scientific knowledge.
He also spoke of his Father a lot and the influence on him to be scientific, which the culture warriors liked, and then science was a right wing profession.

He's far better and smarter than that fat idiot NDT

There is a huge difference:
Richard Feynmann has a Nobel.
Neil Degrasse Tyson hasn't

Any serious physicist is better than Neil Degrasse Tyson

>How good of a physicist was he?
Well he combined Electrodynamics with Quantum Mechanics so I guess he was alright.

he didn't do it alone
still, there's no comparing him to Neil Degrasse Tyson who hasn't done any actual science

Neil Degrasse Tyson is more a Journalist than Scientist

Name one single relevant scientific discovery made by Neil. pro tip: you can't.

Neil's job is just explaining Science news in a simple way that Brainlet Ordinary People (aka Normies) can understand.

well someone has to do it, else everyone will start believing the flatearthers

Bill Nye and Carl Sagan were and always will be much better than the fat black prick. What's the term for a person who becomes a complete dick once he's gotten famous? He's that.
Normie media got nothing on good Youtube science journalists, futurists and science popularizers, whole teams of them (VSauce, CrashCourse, CGPGrey, Kurzgesagt, Tom Scott, our boy Isaac Arthur, to name a few)

true, that's why normie media is dying in the first place

Path integral formulation of quantum mechanics and Feynman diagrams. He's a real physicist.

Also, he's considered to have given one of the best lectures on physics that there is: The Feynman Lectures.

Probably not. Few are though. Tyson has revolutionized several fields whereas Feynman really only contributed to quantum physics.

The man beat his wife. What do you think?

but you're forgetting that he had the privilege of his exalted skin color, whereas Tyson is more or less a unicorn
who knows how many Nobel prizes and Fields medals Tyson would have won if he had the fortune of being born White.

is this true

he sounds like jordan peterson, is that his older brother?

Attached: 1519057624842.jpg (711x1000, 670K)

what about this discovery?

Attached: 27973812_10160051971240080_6787569557645996743_n.jpg (584x438, 27K)

are they actually good? as in will you learn something? or are they just a meme? as in you'll hear someone smart being smart and you'll feel clever when you get what he is saying but not learn anything useful?

i thought he killed her when he was young, and then just fuck female students, did he re-marry at some point?

>this angery about black Science man

Attached: angery-dog-5.jpg (220x220, 10K)

*chuckles* well actually

>but you're forgetting that he had the privilege of his exalted skin color

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 65K)

thanks captain autismo

NDT doesn't have a Nobel prize because he's dumb. Feynman was smart.

Has Tyson done anything other than outreach? I thought he was just a science communicator.

It's noice if you're revising for an upcoming Physics exam or something. I do have some friends who said that some of their most productive hours were spent with the book, so I guess it's pretty good.

>VSauce, CrashCourse, Tom Scott, /ourboy/ Isaac Arthur

Many Youtube science journalists are very good & based.
But Neil deGrasse Tyson sucks.

Feynmann was a Science popularized too, but Feynmann wasn't limited by just doing that.
Feynmann was one of the great scientists of 20th century who won a Nobel in [Theoretical] Physics.

Where the fuck is two minute papers?

The only evidence of this is his second wife's divorce papers. No police report, no calls from the neighbors, no evidence of harm.

That being said, it was the 1950s, so surely it's possible he did beat his wife. But he was married to other women for like 30 years, so why don't we have written reports from them about his proclivity towards domestic abuse?

There are many good Science Youtube Channels:
PBS Space Time, Periodic Videos, Fraser Cain, Veritassium, SciShow Space, Seeker, 3brown 1 blue, PBS Infinite Series, Crash Course

However Neil deGrasse Tyson is a reddit tier normie meme.

I personally don't like Life Noggin, because it's too dumbed down.

Reddit /r/science/ & /r/space
= Rick&Morty + Elon Musk + Neil deGrasse Tyson + SJW Gender Studies

youtube.com/watch?v=qU7FuAswPW0

Attached: reddit.jpg (1080x1024, 162K)

No

>seeker
What

Bitch was interrupting his calculus and African drums.

Noble prize do not make you as good as Tyson

he destroyed pluto i believe