It is reminiscent of mayo.

I do not like mayo.

not a flaw
more like christian god sauce
not a problem if you don't sit on your ass all day
not at all the hell are you talking about boy

Also not vegan

thats a plus not a flaw try again

I can't. They are just superior and anyone else that disagree is a closet little racist nazi.

>buy 20 nuggs, and get a couple of packets of Chic-fil-a sauce
>nice
>log in nuggs afterwards
>666 cals, not bad, worth it for the protons
>oh yeah and the sauce
>280 cals fuuuugggggggggg
About to go make my own damn nuggs with some goddamn tzatziki sauce

too much NaCl

what you thought eating food colored corn syrup was gonna be good for ya?

canes sauce with chick fil a tendies is good

cane's sauce tastes like a burp

It is basically mayonnaise with bbq sauce in it during emulsification

I remember when gays wanted government out of the bedroom.
People could get behind that.
Then they wanted government to come back in and marry them.
Weren't we just lectured to keep them out?
And if you are against that idea, you HATE gays.
There is no "gays are fine but we are against government sanctioning of sex couples"
No. It's either you hate gays or you want them to marry.
But everything else is a spectrum.
Fucking faggots.

Had an extra cup of that godsauce in the fridge this morning and slapped it on my eggs. It's the most god damm delicious sauce, why don't they sell jugs of it yet?

This
I dont support bigotry, not even if they serve good food

Can't get this sauce on a Sunday.

fuck. /thread

I can't get it on Sundays.

I hate their chicken, I only go there to support the defense of marriage as an institution

fucken faggot. pay attention

this bread ain't about their chicken...it's about their sauce. try and keep up

Make me, asswipe

i don't make monkeys, i train them. bah ha ha ha

that's natural

you have to be brainwashed to tolerate faggots

I think their food is mediocre and kind of bland and the portions are pretty small for the price. Like Five Guys costs too much but at least they give you a lot of food.

It's good, but I have loved pic related since child, and will always regard it as the best.

It's perfect. I always grab as many as I can so I can use them when I get fries from elsewhere.

ez bait

>Then they wanted government to come back in and marry them.
>Weren't we just lectured to keep them out?
The government is involved in marriage from the get go through tax breaks for married couples and many other benefits that they receive. If you have to pay taxes then why shouldn't you get a say in who gets the cuts? Basically it's still in the bedroom.

This is the most Reddit post Ive seen all day.

Give me those downvotes then.

SOYBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y

Tax break for married couple is for encouraging stable family structure for raising children.

the thread can be about whatever topic OP wants, but that won't prevent me from posting about whatever the fuck I want. Problem, faggot?

By the way, do you think that putting good sauce on shitty chicken will miraculously transform it?

I agree. Families and children especially do a lot to drive the economy. I'm just offering another perspective as to why the concept and government definition of marriage might be significant to gay couples.

The faggots should have thought of that before bitching that they wanted the government out in the first place.

Calm down, reddit

Don't get what you mean to be honest. There's more nuance to it than more government and less though I do prefer less.

I'm from reddit and you can't make me leave

BASED BARILLA

I like this angle.

It used to be my favorite sauce there, but after a time the smoky note of it seems too fake to me and I don't like it as much as I used to.

This

It made sense for government to encourage marriage to produce more tax payers (kids). Two parent homes statistically produce children that become tax payers.
Arguably, government shouldn't even be involved for that reason. But that at least was a compelling argument.
It doesn't make any sense now that it has been redefined simply as the government sanctioning of sex partners.
Who needs government for that?
So the original gay argument makes more sense now more than ever: Government should stay out of the bedroom.

Why the fuck does every chick fil a skimp out on this sauce, are they low in supply?

>order 6 sauces(i like to save them for later use)
>dude gives me 1....

This is chipotle levels of false scarcity, its sad because i love to put this sauce on everything

>tfw eat my fries sauceless just to save sauce

Currently have 3 packets of chick fil a sauce and 1 of honey mustard

not open on sundays. which means i can't go to them after my sunday trips to the gun range.

The government needs to get out of the marriage business.

They don't anymore, they're apolitical.

Everyone loves to put the sauce on everything, and everyone takes the sauce. You figure one packet per customer that's still a lot of sauce, if they let people take a half dozen they'd run out every day.

I dip my fries in a mix of this and mayo, but chick-fil-a sauce on a spicy chicken sandwich is the best. The only downside is I pass out.

>The only downside is I pass out.
...from the euphoria of flavor. Yeah, I get it.

soy

Have not had this sauce because there is never a time that Chick-fil-a does not have a hundred people inside and at least four dozen cars in the drive-through. There's no way it's good enough to be worth waiting in line for half an hour.

everything is fried in peanut oil!

Where the fuck are you? I didn't even wait anywhere near that long the two times I went to the location in midtown Manhattan.

The sauce, the frozen waffle fries, the lack of flavor , and let's not forget the politics.

Then why don't you protest divorce as opposed to gay marriage and adoption by gays? Also what right does the government have to say which consenting adults can get married to whom? Keep the government out of my bedroom.

The government has a mandate to protect the interests of its people, which includes fighting degeneracy.

The lines are fast as fuck, they usually send out some QTs to take additional orders for the people in the middle of the line.

Marriage's only purpose is to raise children in a stable home, the other dude is right, you should protest divorce rather than gay marriage if you care about the country.

Divorce should also be illegal

Even in the case of rape and or incest?

The cup is way too shallow, I can't dip for shit with it so I end up having to scoop it out into a sauce dish. It's a meager amount because of of that too.

>

You can't rape your own property, dumbass.

Sure you can. Just ask my cats.

Especially in the case of rape or incest.

>Blocks your path

he said find a flaw, not find a benefit

Fag here, this guy gets it. This is the only real answer unless your a fucking liberal and want benefits like some broke bigger. Also Chick-fia-a can gas me I don't care as long as they still sell me spicy chicken sandwiches

>HFCS
>Soybean oil
There's two to start with you junk food apologist.

Not open today to get some.

It's not honey mustard.

What a fucking loser

SoyBait

Uh, dude, it's called salt

>people legitimately think anons in this thread have a problem with Chikfila hating gay people and it not being a BLATANT AS FUCK false flag/troll

It's not the honey barbeque sauce.

The whole gay marriage thing is a stupid question from the start. The government should not be involved in the first place. Marriage should be a strictly religious institution, not a legal one.

For the record, my ideal America is a nation where gay couples can defend their marijuana fields using submachine guns purchased with bitcoin. I'm not anti-gay at all.

I can't, it's just that fucking good. My roommate use to give me his chick-fil-a sauce because he knew I loved it so much. At one point I had like 20 something packs of sauce in my fridge, and sometimes I'd even eat it by itself.

Call me a fatass, I don't care. The sauce is damn fucking good.

>never available on sunday meme because muh great depression

nobody gets married in their bedroom you dink

It's a worse version of pic related.

This. Chick-fil-a has absolute garbage for sauces. I just use mustard.

The CEO hates gays not the fucking restaurants

It's nice but it's not the most addicting.
Now THIS stuff is magic.