Al/ck/ - Alcoholism General

>go away for one day
>no general

What the hell, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=189383205_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/pol/ rendered al/ck/ unusable. The cringe makes me want to drink more.

nigger jewfaggot

Just ignore them, they get bored eventually.

>want to watch orionids
>nobody to share the experience with
Sometimes I wonder why I don't kill myself, maybe I'll just make some homemade meatballs and then go to bed early
I can't even have a drink because I bought in on sober October

What's the point

This actually translates to:
>Reddit and other assorted newfaggotry across Veeky Forums on all board spergs out and ruins the spirit of why this place was great in the first place and I can't go one second without recognising the trolling

Go to hell. People who mention /Pol/ are millions of times worse. /pol/ was a containment board. Let that sink it. Worst first post ever.

Deal with it you fucking drunkard lmao

Been living off beer for 3 years. my gut is massive, my teeth are rotting but at least I can sleep in peace.

*Let that sink in

Fuck you. I am trying to remain articulate here. You cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=189383205_k

theme

>Spend all my days rewatching shows and drinking all day

>Just took my last drink for the next 11 hours
well shit, if I hadn't just woken up I would go and try to sleep but eh

I'm about to go buy two 40's and one tall boy. I'm going to opt for whatever is the cheapest / on sale. I'll drink them all within 2 hours and be sober in 4. I'll then stay up until 3-4 am while watching Lexx. I'm going to sleep until around 1pm, and then I'm going to do it again. I weigh 165lbs

How about you guys?

>rewatch the same shit all the time because I'm too drunk to remember it

Anyone know this feel?

I know this feel

Yeah all the time. My memory is shocking. Wonder how much it impacts my ability to progress generally in life. Seems to take me years to come to terms with things like grils leaving, presumably not helped by never emotionally changing; just staying stuck in the same, shitty mental state for years on end.

I would space out when im watching stuff and rewind it, sometimes I would end up doing this a few times in a row, pissed my ex off immensely.

Mr. lahey is dead, al/ck/oholism killed him.

>acknowledging /pol/‘s existence in al/ck/
Pls stahp

Current fridge stock. Fresh hops and bourbon stout season

I recommend you try 'heady topper' or 'dog fish head 90min'. I think you would like them.

o am i jelly

Had dog fish 90 and 120 many many many many times.

>Alcoholism General
>posts a guy drinking water
One job

Why are people complaining about /pol/ in here? Was there some kind of mass exodus? Also, makes sense that you degenerates would be liberals.

Is rubbing your skin and getting off dead skin cells and dirt a good alternative to showering?

Breakfast

If you're an alc, you have no right to shit on or "cringe" about anyone, much less people who shit on liberal policies.

Sounds perfectly healthy to me. Best bit is when it ends up infected and half the skin peels off your whole body.
Alcohol dries skin like mad. I’ve had to add large doses of cod liver oil to my daily supplements in an attempt to slow the peelening

That's everclear nigga.
We go hard.

That's vodka in a water bottle

>ye olde wake up and don’t understand what day or time of day it is

Tricky!

>hurricane

I used to always finish off the night with a can of that swill. Those were dark times. Nowhere near as dark as the present, but dark nonetheless.

Just got back from the store. I was able to pick up 4 of pic related at .99 a pop

you have $10 to get drunk from only what you can get at a local gas station & it has to be cans because you have the shakes and would break any bottles, what do you get?

that was spooky but I was trying to see if anyone else drinks Icehouse, solid choice tho

>tfw dieting and can't drink because alcohol has a fuck ton of calories

I don't have icehouse near me, but if I can get it for less than 4 cents an oz I'd go for it

the meatballs were pretty kino considering I didn't follow a recipe
had some minced meat, garlic, fresh parsley, some dried assorted herbs named "provence", and some dried basil.
also had some salt, pepper and dried red pepper flakes in it.
mixed everything thoroughly, then shaped into balls then baked at 200 for around 20 minutes

>no onion, no tomato, no cayenne

>want to drink but suddenly developed a weird aversion to all my favourite drinks
Blessing or curse?

Sup, niggers?
Eating sardines and about to crack open a cold one.

wrong order my dude

Grandmother is preparing some BLTs for me. She insists to cook whenever I come over and I don’t refuse because it gives her something to do

it was the best I could do

first time making meatballs though, honestly surprised how well it went

warm lime a rita on ice & DVRed movies. Got a half eaten burrito and some tallboys, waiting until the tallboys get cold so I can eat and drink.

now that you have a good baseline experience, I'd up your game to Swedish meatballs.

>have coke flu
>hungover as sin
>still gonna drink tonight
Heaven help me

i am so sick of drinking

maybe eventually, cooked with some family the other day and they made something similar to swedish meatballs

Get 8 cans of Earthquake and die

I need to start drinking again, this cooking thing is taking its toll on my wallet

good evening friendos
how is everybody?
4 me? its two bottles of port and pizza

>10.0%
Nice

doing good
what kind of pizza?
for me it's cheap beer and homemade baked bacon mac

>mom dropped by out of the blue
>saw me passed out on the floor, id pissed myself
>all the vodka bottles laying about
>woke up to see her crying
why am i doing this

I’m trying to find a way of incorporating booze into food. That way I have to eat if I want to get drunk. I was thinking clotted cream, double cream, vanilla pod, berries, honey and everclear, whipped then frozen like an alchie ice cream

>watching the prisoner of azkaban right now
>old fat abusive grandpa in the beginning breaks out an actual bottle of hennessy
>compulsively have to take a swig
al/ck/ vision at it's finest

Yup, alcoholism really will ruin yourself and all those around you. My family hates me, they just gave up.

Put them in the freezer. What you watching?

and too late, already drinking barely cool beer, don't like beer slushie so I'll take my chances with the rest of them

oops

describe what wd feels like as accurately as you can

i dont even like ice cold beer anymore. moderately cold is preferable so i can slam em back

my roommates are out of town for the weekend so i dont need to hide the alcohol today. its a good day folks.

also kind of rediscovered how good the velvet underground really is, even their mainstream/commercial stuff is great.

I’m the same way with all beverages

>Seems to take me years to come to terms with things like grils leaving
Same here. It really sucks.

OK, that one sucks more.

Hell.

Found this at Harris Teeter. Pretty good. One of the best brown ales in the world.

What percentage is it?
Also, what flavors do you taste?

>no egg
>no bread
>no milk
>baking your balls

ishyafrrtaiwyhp

It's only 5% unfortunately. Smooth with a creamy taste. Sweet up front then leaning more towards dryish nutty finish. Underlying buttery flavour. Nutty aftertaste. Maybe like hazelnut or something at the end. I like it.

I switched from hard liquor to wines
It's a steadier comfy drunk
Reduced hangovers
But that is just my opinion

Also prefer wine. It's more comfy and controlable. Eventhough I drink lots of reds, I don't really get that much of a hangover from them.

Wine makes my mind cloudy and my energy Jeb-tier. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Had a cheeky, moderate relapse 10 days in for the last 3 days.

Had no more than six drinks a day though. Feels strangely civilised, I don't trust it at all. Probably need to hop back on before it escalates again.

reds take me to nap city quickly

Finally got the balls to get a girls number after 20 months dry spell thanks to one week sober. How do I not fuck this up please help out a fellow al/ck/y I forgot how to do this shit it's been so long due to anxiety, depression and just being drunk loser. Got her number at job drive thru.

Get a better job and don’t try to pick up women while you’re handing them their burgers through a fast food window, dumbass. You’d want to hide the fact that you make minimum wage, not emphasize it.

She probably gave it to you because A.) you awkwardly took her money with your delirium trembling hands and she felt sorry for you for being so autistic or B.) she gave you a fake number because at the time it seemed easier to her to just fake it instead of saying “no.”

Get with it man. Priorities. Sobriety, better job, then pussy.

i'M GOING TO HURL

Post pictures

My mom is coming to visit me from out of state.

I've been living alone for the last 9 years and I drink about a gallon of whisky and 30 beers a week, Also some moonshine.

How can I hide the smell of alcohol on my breath? I don't smoke

SMOKE

Don't drink for the time your mom is around?

She's going to be stay at my house for 4 days

Time to sober up at least for that time

I can't, I drink so much I'll have a seizure if I go longer then 12 hours

Who /poverty/ here?

Do your herbes de provence have lavender?
It shouldn't.

My dry spell is over 2 years.
I think I grew my virginity back, I'm expecting my V-card in the mail anytime soon.
PAWS anxiety is a bitch, I smoke pot that make me stupid and lazy, so not the best solution, but I heard meditation or CBD can help.
Or try benzo for your date, but don't over do it (it kinda makes you drunk) and don't get addicted to that shit, it's alcohol in pill form.

You can't stop ethanol from coming out your blood via your lungs. That's why cops use breathalysers, you can't cheat them.
Drink less, smoke or eat gums.
Taper.

i am going to drink 16 beers today and im not even wasted. God help me.

hawaiian ma nig

>Suddenly nosebleed
eh

>i am going to drink 16 beers today and im not even wasted

well clearly since you didn't drink them yet???

no ive already had 14

>no R&R

Pig disgusting

Kek savage but true.

does anyone elses family have no idea how much of a total drunk you are?

has no idea? chooses to ignore or not bring it up? what's the difference?

Is the dude that had a brother killed by a nigger running from the police in this thread? I was having a good conversation

Finally settling down with a glass of this stuff. Busy day. Wife's passed out watching some shitty horror flick, babies asleep. Cheers m8's