God tier Raman

No raman thread? Raman thread. So I finally caved and drunk ordered a ten pack of pic related. Shit was damn good I guess it should be though since it’s nearly 10x more expensive than maruchan. That said once I kill this pack what other bomb ass Raman am I missing out on?

Every fuckin time
Inb4 auzzie poster
Inb4 muh gravities

Rate my ramen haul, Veeky Forums. Got some scallion, small mushrooms, and jalapeño to fancy it up a bit

Well shit that’s pretty damn impressive

And uh do I just type those hieroglyphs into amazon if I want to find that or what

>no Doll brand Sesame Oil flavor
user I am disappoint

How much did you pay for that?

It's Paldo Bulnak Bokkummyun Spicy Fried Octopus Ramyun. I haven't ever seen it outside of one Korean market a couple blocks away.
It's got a pretty good amount of heat, too. Not overpowering, but definitely there andit creeps up on you.
The kind of heat that stays on your lips, as well

Good news, user. It is indeed on Amazon

Pic related

I actually saw that on the rack but I bought maybe 1/3 of the total variety they had so I missed it. I'll be sure to grab it next time

>raman
>Raman
>Raman

It's pretty great there Satan. It comes with the regular seasoning packet plus a packet of really good sesame oil

HURR DURR EVERY1 SPELL GUD ON THE INTERWEBS GUYS!

kys

please go back to /b/

please go back to
reddit

That's rich coming from an obvious r/le_donald refugee

>kung-fu brand
>demae ramen
>random phos
>random chinese brand
3/10 cheap haul
Wouldn't eat

Mie goreng
If you want these kind of korean soups better to eat something other than nongshim brand, they're memes
The samyang cheese ramen is quite good, also look for the stir-fried kimchis from samyang or paldo.

goddamn these are so good. I hate that I have to order them off Amazon. They're too damn expensive and I dont feel like give them ten dollars for prime just for the privilege of paying twelve dollars for 4 bags of these

>cut up some sweet potatoes, carrots
>throw em in the water before the noodles
this shit is the best

> (OP)
>>cut up some sweet potatoes, carrots
>>throw em in the water before the noodles
>this shit is the best
The fire chicken. It is so spice.

I remember when I was a kid i got this one ramen that had 2 flavor packets. One was the powder and the other was this white lard like paste. Can't remember the brand,but I distinctly remember it had a cute Asian lady on the tin. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Seriously. I want to try them but christ that’s expensive for raman

Thanks for the suggestions kind user

Update: split the cost with a fellow ramen enthusiast and pulled the trigger. Thanks cu/cks

Why are you such a fag paying for over priced ramen, just order from hmart

What kind of mushrooms and how do you prepare them best for ramen?

man that's expensive

I was wondering if this was one of those asian words that can be spelled different ways in english. but nope. OP is just retarded

Plz no bully. Had it occurred to you I’ve no idea wtf an h mart is? Evidently not. I was merely following other anons suggestions

phone kept auto correcting it to -an and I didn’t think much of it. Also, eat a dick

Yea it’s not cheap but what the hell its only money right. Besides like I said I’m splitting it with a guy I work with

I only have bought Ottogi, Nissin and maruchan
I like Ottogi beef flavor
I try not to eat more than 3 times a week

Yea I hear that. I might eat it once a week otherwise I’m at work and just eat there. Fortunately this shit is pretty shelf stable so I’ll have a nice selection for quite some time I imagine

Damn nigga you got ripped off hard on the buldak ramen. That shit is like $7 for a 5 pack from the asian stores here.

I have a sikh friend called Raman

what asian stores exactly? I never see these anywhere but on Amazon

H Mart. If you don't have an H Mart just Google for 'asian store' near you.