Eat taco bell

>Eat taco bell
>Stomach has been solid for the whole day

Whats with the meme of people getting sick from this stuff?

Congratulations. Your body is used to eating greasy food and mild sauces. Other people are generally healthy eaters who aren’t used to eating garbage like it’s nothing.

This is not me judging you. I lived most my life on fast food. I speak from experience

it's some weird cultural meme

why would you get sick from lettuce and beans in a tortilla? that's like the simplest food possible.

It's a meme.

>Other people are generally healthy eaters who aren’t used to eating garbage like it’s nothing.
I doubt it desu

I really really want a crunchy gordita now

The ones who make those cringey “Taco Bell toilet memes” are. I’m not talking about Veeky Forumsfags or vegetarians when I say generally healthy eaters. I mean people who aren’t constantly eating texmex and fast food.

The only time Taco Bell upset my stomach was trying their breakfast menu when it came back. Nastiest shit ever. The bacon taste like the imitation bacon bits you can buy at the store.

>He didn't go to shits city

Just found this in the store at 2028 66th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710

Taco Bell usually cures my nausea whenever I feel sick for no reason. Two crunchy tacos is all it takes to make me feel well again

I only get the doo doos when I eat more than one of the bean burritos. I only eat the basic .99 tacos or bean burritos from Taco Bell so I dont know about anything else.

>Whats with the meme of people getting sick from this stuff?
They are weak beta nu-males who get diarrhea from looking at a jalapeno and think tap water is spicy

My dad has been Veeky Forums incarnate since he was a teenager, and he said that taco bell's never really made him get the shits

this is just anecdotal though

The only time I have had issue with T-bell is when I went to Croatia for three months in an area with nothing but Croatian food. The first meal I got on the way home from the airport was a 5$ meal box, and that shit just fucked me up famalam.

The only time I ever got sick on this stuff is when I decided to eat a whole grande meal by myself, it's a bit of a story, but tl;dr wasted friends ordered it, felt nauseous and wanted to throw it out, didn't want to waste it so I offered to eat it and win $50 because they bet I wouldn't throw up.

I only have this problem with KFC. Half the time I get the shits. Still worth it.

If you dont eat junk often or that type of junk, itll make you sick
McDonalds does for me, but no other fast food does

Nah the people who spout that shit are always fatasses

cus it always gives me the shits

This will not stop me from eating there, but if your not role-playing start calling lawyers tell one takes your case.

Did he rape you too?